00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio upload still not working

1,213 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Audio upload still not working 2012-04-15 06:12:10

I've waited for some time because I thought it's going to be fixed, but I still can't upload audio.
I either recieve a message saying the mp3 file is invalid, or the upload just stalls.
I know it's been asked many times, but I tried everything.
I'm 100% sure the file is less than 15MB and in 44.1kHz, I tried encoding it with different bitrate, even converting with audacity (I thought it's maybe an issue with the FL Studio), but it won't accept the upload anyway.
I also tried different browsers, but no success.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this?

Response to Audio upload still not working 2012-04-15 19:03:17

At 4/15/12 06:12 AM, DJDela wrote: I've waited for some time because I thought it's going to be fixed, but I still can't upload audio.
I either recieve a message saying the mp3 file is invalid, or the upload just stalls.
I'm 100% sure the file is less than 15MB and in 44.1kHz, I tried encoding it with different bitrate, even converting with audacity (I thought it's maybe an issue with the FL Studio), but it won't accept the upload anyway.

If you right click on the file and under info and says mp3 and you can play it, you are good to go. Try using a different internet browser like google chrome or firefox. Maybe even try uploading it on a different computer or on a different internet connection. If all of this fails then mess around with the file some more, convert from mp3 to AAC and then back etc.
Good luck!

Response to Audio upload still not working 2012-04-16 01:49:55

If the name of your song file has spaces or weird characters in it change it, thats worked for me in the past

Response to Audio upload still not working 2012-04-16 04:03:00

At 4/15/12 07:03 PM, OfficialArlo wrote:
At 4/15/12 06:12 AM, DJDela wrote: I've waited for some time because I thought it's going to be fixed, but I still can't upload audio.

If you right click on the file and under info and says mp3 and you can play it, you are good to go. Try using a different internet browser like google chrome or firefox. Maybe even try uploading it on a different computer or on a different internet connection. If all of this fails then mess around with the file some more, convert from mp3 to AAC and then back etc.
Good luck!

Tried it with firefox and IE, also tried from another computer but it didn't work.

At 4/15/12 08:51 PM, LaForge wrote: try this...

when you hit the upload button and select the file, don't move away from the page. just watch it and wait... i've tried this and it seems to work.

I think I already did that, just left the page open, but still the same thing.

At 4/16/12 01:49 AM, Kassich wrote: If the name of your song file has spaces or weird characters in it change it, thats worked for me in the past

Well of course it has spaces, but it doesn't have any weird characters.
I will try with adding underscores instead of spaces, and see if it works.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Response to Audio upload still not working 2012-04-16 07:30:22

At 4/16/12 01:49 AM, Kassich wrote: If the name of your song file has spaces or weird characters in it change it, thats worked for me in the past

I removed the spaces and now it successfuly uploaded, thanks for the suggestion.