00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErziEngel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oh boy, another zombies thread!

2,103 Views | 37 Replies

Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 00:23:58

So I recently was linked to this picture, and my results were shitty since I just ate oreos and was playing Mortal Kombat.

How do you stack up?

Oh boy, another zombies thread!

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 00:28:13

I get tired of running after ten minutes, so my chances are slim unless I can drive and drive over any zombie I see. A tank would be good. BABOOM! Maybe a sniper and sit on a roof for hours.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 00:31:49

I was playing Happy Wheels as the WheelChair Guy, so I have a rocket fueled chair as a weapon.
I don't text or whatever, so I guess I'm alone.
and I just ate a banana, so bananas are pretty good at helping to get rid of depression and they're fruit. So, I guess I might be able to last for a bit.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 00:38:31

How the hell am I supposed to kill these zombies with this portal gun.

Pssh, who needs chicks when I have all these delicious pies to fuck? - Jason Steele

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 00:42:53

- My friend Dee that likes me. (that's kind of good.)
-I think the weapon was a Knuckle...from this one game.
-Soup.
Huh, well the soup is delicious So I don't mind c:

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 00:43:56

Person I survive with: Some depressed ass chick. I suppose I can use her as bait and/or something to fuck if needed.
Weapon: UMP45 with HAMR scope and golden camo. Yes, I play Call of Duty. Flame me.
Food: Chocolate chip cookies. I suppose I can live off of that.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 01:12:50

Last person I texted was my brother and hes a big strong guy so it'll be great to be teamed with him, plus it'll be nice to be with family.

The last game I played was actually Resident Evil 5 (lol) and the weapon I was using last was either that little mirco gun thing or a pistol which is another plus for me.

And the last food I ate was lasts nights dinner which was salmon, cous cous and some roasted veg. If I have that forever and nothing goes off then I think me and my bro are gonna be just fine.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 01:24:07

Bowl of cereal with honey. Could be worse.
My friend is a pretty big strong guy.
I have an M16.

Not bad.

/thread

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 01:53:10

Last person I survive with is my mother, food is lifetime supply of Pizza Hut's Pepperoni Lover's pizza, and the weapon is the Black Box from TF2.

I think my chances of survival are 50/50

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 02:16:54

M2 Browning as my weapon?

I'd definitely survive with a .50 caliber machine gun. Not going to even bother checking who I survived with. 8)

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 03:24:56

my girl friend, a fully upgraded plasma cutter from deadspace and a full course meal of turkey, stuffing, milk, potato, greens, tofu, and gravy..

holy fucking monster balls am i set for this shit

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 04:50:26

At 4 hours ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: So I recently was linked to this picture, and my results were shitty since I just ate oreos and was playing Mortal Kombat.

How do you stack up?

Good thing i played Contra before reading this EAT SPREAD GUN WALKING PILES OF MEAT!!!!

Does anyone actually read these?

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 06:55:10

At 6 hours ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: How do you stack up?

I'm alive with my sister, who lives three states away from me right now.......

I'm using either an RPG or an M249, I don't remember which I used last.

And I have a lifetime supply of pizza.

Well, assuming I have unlimited ammo for said weaponry, I'd say I'm in pretty good shape. Otherwise? Fuck.

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:02:14

Last person I texted was the assistant manager at my work and he's fairly tanked from working in a building site before, so that's fine. I guess my weapon is a bound battleaxe, that's pretty sweet (although I now wish I had a wood axe for that classic look). Last thing I aate was mini eggs. I have always wanted a lifetime supply of mini eggs and the sugar will help me to keep going. That they are small and portable help.

Having said that, I would quite like to be undead. I'm sure the zombies would let me hand out with them, even though I would be better off in the company of Lestat. HA! AHA! HA!

Children of terror

Elders are slaughtered

Blood sacrifices to the God of corn

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:04:22

At 6 hours ago, Winrar1337 wrote: Person I survive with: Some depressed ass chick. I suppose I can use her as bait and/or something to fuck if needed.

If that shit is clinical and not bipolar chances are you will use her as bait.

Children of terror

Elders are slaughtered

Blood sacrifices to the God of corn

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:11:41

I get to survive with this girl that I'll be dating within a few weeks, I get magical cards (Twisted Fate from Leauge of Legends) and I have a lifetime supply of sausage biscuits with mozzarella cheese.
I'll be fine. Those magical cards have the ability to stun.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:19:23

hmm, my weapon is a bow, and I am with my friend Danang.. and my lifetime supply is whooper...

I say that maybe in 3-4 weeks, we will grow fat and unable to run because we ate whooper all the time. And the zombies will kill me and my friend and eat our delicious fat meat. After eating our meat they can have a tasty snack of whooper :)

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:19:57

So, I'm surviving with my friend Jasmine while shooting zombies with my Volcano Balloon Cannon and surviving on a lifetime supply of Subway Tuna Fish Footlongs (w/american cheese, pickles, lettuce, jalapenos, tomatos, and ranch sauce).

At least I have a chance of "repopulating" the earth.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:20:49

Currently IM'ing 6 people in a group chat, last video game weapon is god powers (From Dust).
I think I would be alright.

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 07:54:24

So me my buddy & a (Fat man)Mini Nuke launcher & an endless supply of meatball subs ...not bad i think I'll be surviving just fine & my friends last weapon is currently the hammer of dawn i think we'll be over killing lots of zombies.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 10:37:41

Hmmm...
Well the last person I IMd was maybe Bryan.
The last weapon I used on a video game I played is a SPAS-12 from Call of Duty.
And the last thing I ate is Chili con Carne...
Well, I think Im gonna have a chance to survive! :D

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 11:35:32

What if your last weapon was (a (pack)) of zombie(s)? Wouldn't they just kill you too?

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 11:48:12

The last person I texted was the girl I love, and the last weapon I used in a video game was the knife gloves from Dead Rising 2, so I would do okay I guess. Would be motivated to keep her alive while having one of the best zombie killing weapons ever.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 12:05:17

Last person I texted was my mum. The last weapon I used was a katana (I'm doomed) and I have a lifetime supply of spicy noodles. Nice. I'm doomed.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 12:07:02

At 11 hours ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: So I recently was linked to this picture, and my results were shitty since I just ate oreos and was playing Mortal Kombat.

How do you stack up?

I have an infinite supply of popcorn, an ebony axe, and my best friend.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 12:11:37

At 1 minute ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 11 hours ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: So I recently was linked to this picture, and my results were shitty since I just ate oreos and was playing Mortal Kombat.

How do you stack up?

I rather just study resident evil

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 18:26:18

I last texted my girlfriend, last weapon I used was the ak-47 and baseball bat in L4D2, and the last thing I ate was steak, mixed veggies, and potatoes...I think I'm ready for this XD

No one lives forever. Live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it. Cause one day your life's gonna flash before your eyes...make sure its worth watching.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 18:46:38

Girlfriend.

Axe.

Beef inside bread and Coke. I can live with that.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 18:52:48

Person: An old buddy who was in the army? My chance just improved 10 fold!
Weapon: Fallout New Vegas minigun? AWWWWWW HELL YEAH!!!
Food: Roost beef, mashed potatoes, garlic vegetables, and My own recipe for gravy? I'm set!

HOLY FUCK I'LL LAST LONGER THEN ANYONE IN THIS THREAD!

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 19:28:39

I'm not so fucked. :D

Last person I texted was my friend Lia (who is good at hand-to-hand combat and using all sorts of weapons).
Last thing I ate was a boiled egg. (Protein bitch!)
Last weapon I used in a game was a pistol with infinite ammo. (Hooray Stickman Sam! :D)

deviantART Page!?

"I look at devs and say 'I want to be that', I look at critics and say 'I want to impress them', and I look at gamers and say 'I want them to have fun."Egg82

BBS Signature