00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

seaquester just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oh boy, another zombies thread!

2,098 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 19:38:18

I so much prefer Zombies than the whole Vampire thing.

Endofrant

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 19:40:36

I haven't texted or IMd anyone in my life and the last weapon I used in a video game was a crowbar in Garry's mod.

It's been nice knowing you.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 19:44:17

At 1 minute ago, Suprememessage wrote: I haven't texted or IMd anyone in my life and the last weapon I used in a video game was a crowbar in Garry's mod.

It's been nice knowing you.

Also, the last thing I ate was bacon. I'll die before the undead even have a chance to devour me.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 20:01:11

Last person I texted was my 12 year old brother, last game I played was No More Heroes 2, and I was using a double beam sword type of weapon. And the last thing I remember eating was either a TV dinner or some Mexican candy...so I may be screwed or all set in terms of food.

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 20:08:22

AHHH FUCK YEAH. I havent texted anybody so I'm surviving by my fucking self, with that big Drill thing from bioshock and a lifetime supply of hamburger helper and gatorade. fucking awesome.

­Pastrami.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-21 20:18:37

At 30 minutes ago, Suprememessage wrote: I'll die before the undead even have a chance to devour me.

But then, if the reason everyone is turning into zombies because of an airborne virus that reanimates the dead, then wouldn't you be a zombie?

O.O

KILL HIM NOW BEFORE HE SPREADS IT FURTHER!

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-22 03:41:18

At 7 hours ago, VJF wrote:
At 30 minutes ago, Suprememessage wrote: I'll die before the undead even have a chance to devour me.
But then, if the reason everyone is turning into zombies because of an airborne virus that reanimates the dead, then wouldn't you be a zombie?

O.O

KILL HIM NOW BEFORE HE SPREADS IT FURTHER!

People who commit suicide in a zombie apocalypse usually find some way to destroy their brain. i.e. Blowing their brains out, decapitation, etc.

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to Oh boy, another zombies thread! 2012-02-22 05:27:26

havent texted someone in forever, so no clue who im with
lifetime supply of waffles!
weapons are bomb-ombs, red shells, blue shells, bananas.....you see where im going with this

ehh, if the weapons count, i'd say im not doing half bad