Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 03:05:10

At 3/29/12 02:46 AM, Scuare wrote:

:Keep it specific....more entertaining that way

Just to let you know, the first reason I jumped on his ass so hard is because he came IN THE GATE sayin EVERYBODY sucked...basically playing politics, only givin props to people he knows personally. check BigRed's comment board (not this messageboard, the Clabtrap comment board on BigRed's frontpage)

All trollin aside, I really think that politics shit, only givin props to ppl cuz others do, will keep everybody down. This place could really be a community where people make a name for themselves in music, but all the politics has to stop and ppl have to really start reviewing each other honestly and separate the good-natured trolling from the dumb shit.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 03:40:38

At 3/29/12 03:05 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote

All trollin aside, I really think that politics shit, only givin props to ppl cuz others do, will keep everybody down. This place could really be a community where people make a name for themselves in music, but all the politics has to stop and ppl have to really start reviewing each other honestly and separate the good-natured trolling from the dumb shit.

Man people are going to be people. You can't stop the politics cause that's how people interact. There will always be dick riders and what not. Nothin you can really do about it. I don't think this site is any worse than any other.

I'm not calling you out or anything, but i think you'd find that if you didn't antagonize people then you wouldn't be dealing with as much of the bullshit. I know you're mostly just trolling, but it gets peoples defenses up and what not. I'm not telling you to stop, just saying that it brings some of that shit to you. If no one reacted to ignorant statements or instigation then people would stop doin it

... awww :(

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 04:41:53

At 3/29/12 03:59 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 3/29/12 12:40 AM, Teqneek wrote: I just want to congratulate everyone. Together, we have created 50 pages of shit talking, accusations, and manhood defense. Let's all get drunk now.
Here's to another 50! *slams drink*

Fuck your sissy American drinks! What is this budweiser? Tastes like Canadian water I say!

~Mike~

NimbusTheGeneral
NimbusTheGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 08:28:21

all the politics has to stop and ppl have to really start reviewing each other honestly and separate the good-natured trolling from the dumb shit.

I vote objectively, actually. When I listen to a battle I'm judging (which I have to do this round) I listen to the battle, not who I like personally or know personally. I'll tell my best friend he's lost if that's the case. But I do agree, some votes are swayed by people they know personally. And this would definitely be an hell of a battle if I was in it this year (yay for not deciding to buy home recording equipment lol). But I'll be back in it soon enough.

NimbusTheGeneral
NimbusTheGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 08:30:10

At 3/29/12 04:41 AM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 3/29/12 03:59 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 3/29/12 12:40 AM, Teqneek wrote: I just want to congratulate everyone. Together, we have created 50 pages of shit talking, accusations, and manhood defense. Let's all get drunk now.
Here's to another 50! *slams drink*
Fuck your sissy American drinks! What is this budweiser? Tastes like Canadian water I say!

Fuck a Budweiser. I drink Kasteel Rouge (Belgian Cherry), Korsendonk, Mad Elf, Purple Haze, Strongbow, Loose Cannon (and Black Cannon), Weyerbacher, Troeg, and a plethora of other great tasting beer lol.

ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 09:11:40

At 3/29/12 01:03 AM, war-spawn wrote: It was more or less the same verse. You both had fake account lines and gay joke lines, and on top of that you took his last line.

No it wasn't. Rav said I was gay and that this wasn't my first account. That doesn't mean I have fake accounts at all, he was referring to my era as Q-Sik The 112, last year.

I said he plays pokemon, looks like johnny depp on crack, from england, mentioned the 3 best friends in Suddle, Billy, and Rav, and had fake accounts on Twitter. All of which were personal.

Given, my punches may not have hit as hard as I thought and may have been delivered terribly with an average flow, but I had plenty of personals. I understand some of them seem like generic personals such as the pokemon and fake Twitter accounts, but I mean, what can I do? That was as much stuff as I could find at the time, really check the Twitter accounts that subscribe to him and tell me you don't think somethings a bit fishy.

I would accept it if you just plain said I sucked as a rapper and should quit at life, but to say I have no personals hurts my heart.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 10:46:19

At 3/29/12 03:40 AM, Scuare wrote:
Man people are going to be people. You can't stop the politics cause that's how people interact.

Well said and you're right. But hey, I gotta fight the good fight. As the Senator, I am the people's representative and I must set a good example.

I'm not calling you out or anything, but i think you'd find that if you didn't antagonize people then you wouldn't be dealing with as much of the bullshit.

Again, as the people's representative, I have a responsibility to troll/Netsmack the FUCK out of idiots like Whore-Sperm who act like dipshits. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta handle biz. LMAO

Senator John Dean the Antagonist. Hey, I might have a new rap name!

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 10:48:36

At 3/29/12 09:11 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
No it wasn't. Rav said I was gay and that this wasn't my first account. That doesn't mean I have fake accounts at all, he was referring to my era as Q-Sik The 112, last year.

Dbl post, sorry, but Emergency, why give this moron the time of day? He's a failed MC. He fails at life. You and Rav both killed that battle. He's just mad he's still gotta ask his mom for grocery money.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 13:37:17

lol Teq. Everything you said ain't even factual. Hell, half the people you mentioned who are "better" than me actually used me as a stencil to improve their own craft. Stop typing paragraphs at me kid, you have no idea what you're talking about.

TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 13:41:17

>claim that i'm a failed MC.
>still refuses to battle me.

As I said before, there's about 6 people in this entire competition who can actually rap. You faggots need to stop being butt hurt.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 14:08:01

At 3/29/12 01:02 PM, R-avenger wrote: bla

Dude, I didn't attack any of your lyrics at all like you just did to mine, and you say I'm aggravating? War-Spawn's vote supposedly counts, so I generally wanted to get his real reasoning behind it all. Every single one of my lines were as personal as it gets for you. Its not my fault you live a dumb gay little generic fake-following yourself lifestyle.

Are you serious? Check your Twitter. You have 8 followers named Arun. 4 Named Jessica. 8 more named Brian and the list goes on. People don't just remake Twitters 8 times when they can change their Twitter name, whats the point of that? Their very well may be 8 people generally named Arun that decided to follow you at the same time, I don't know! But its a god damn good accusation to say you follow yourself on Twitter. I'm not saying all of your followers aren't legit. I'd say about 1,000 are and another 1,000 are just remade fake accounts.

I didn't even see MadFlex leave a review and if he did it probably wouldn't be as pointless as your garbage as first verse.

I liked you too but then you blatantly come on here and attack my lyrics for no reason, I was just honestly trying to get a better reasoning behind War Spawn's review.

Fuck off dumbcracker.

(PS I love you)

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 14:16:28

At 3/29/12 02:08 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote: I liked you too but then you blatantly come on here and attack my lyrics for no reason, I was just honestly trying to get a better reasoning behind War Spawn's review.

Honestly, the personals that you stated didn't seem like personals, just name dropping. You should've said Rav sounds like Little Nicky, say he can't see you cuz of his emo hair cut. *hairflip*, AND, I do recall something about a speech impediment. Thing is that the entire track lacked good metaphors/similies, so I mainly went based of style, flow, and effort.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 14:51:55

At 3/29/12 02:16 PM, war-spawn wrote: Thing is that the entire track lacked good metaphors/similies, so I mainly went based of style, flow, and effort.

Thanks, I can actually understand that.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 14:52:54

At 3/29/12 02:31 PM, R-avenger wrote: I was expecting people to mock me for my link to Lejin in the past, my past Vicodin addiction, etc. Gasmasq's disses were actually REALLY on point. Here's a PROPER battle:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/477990

cosigned. *hairflip*

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 14:53:19

At 3/29/12 02:31 PM, R-avenger wrote: I was expecting people to mock me for my link to Lejin in the past, my past Vicodin addiction, etc.

I was ready to hit you over the head with the Lejin thing but it seemed rather pointless and I thought many people wouldn't get it.

How can I make fun of someone for an addiction to pills when I had the same problem in the past? Lol.

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 15:00:40

"We are not so different... You and I."

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 15:03:21

At 3/29/12 02:46 AM, Scuare wrote: I just think a whole bunch of these dudes comin in here and talkin shit to get people to listen to their shit. If that's the case, its whatever, but I just don't understand why this is the setting they are doin it in. There's a lot of shit talkin goin on here from all directions, so I'm not really too worried that he's sayin everyone sucks. I guess i just wanted you guys to know that I am enjoying every minute of it, but damn spawn, it was cool when it was just you v senator, but why do you have to spread the hate out so far? Keep it specific....more entertaining that way

btw, you're one of the better people on here. I guess they're getting salty because I'm telling them that they're garbage and they can't handle it.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 15:52:39

• CLAB - Blest vs Byron
    CLAB - Blest vs Byron by BigRed

CLABTRAP Competition 2012 - Blest vs Byron

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

Three more battles between us and Round 2.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 16:06:28

At 3/29/12 03:03 PM, war-spawn wrote:
btw, you're one of the better people on here. I guess they're getting salty because I'm telling them that they're garbage and they can't handle it.

How's the Black Hand Assassination coming? Pushin any units? Put me down for 2. LMAO

Hey, the Burger King around my way is lookin for unemployed rappers. I put in a good word for you with the manager. When you come down here ask for LaTravson Besmirkles.

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 16:23:48

Something vague related to your name,
this is the generic format for faggots who are lame,
im better than you yo check my flow,
its like 100 times better than the other guy yo,
my raps are so tight fuck all you bitch rappers
my next personal is directed at all future whack rappers,
this is how to write inconsistent lyrics in bad grammar
like i wrote this next part of my diss about the birds and the trees
its evidnece your whack and your microphone is so cheap it buzz's like bees
something other rappers say, nobody is blacker
the only way you could win clabtrap is if you hired a hacker

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 16:45:55

At 3/29/12 04:06 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: How's the Black Hand Assassination coming? Pushin any units? Put me down for 2. LMAO

Hey, the Burger King around my way is lookin for unemployed rappers. I put in a good word for you with the manager. When you come down here ask for LaTravson Besmirkles.

brb, sounding like everyone in ROF with no new material what so ever. So when you wanna battle?

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:31:50

At 3/29/12 04:45 PM, war-spawn wrote:
brb, sounding like everyone in ROF with no new material what so ever. So when you wanna battle?

FUCK YOU SPAWN. I WILL BATTLE YOU. IT IS TIME

war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:33:12

At 3/29/12 05:31 PM, Scuare wrote: FUCK YOU SPAWN. I WILL BATTLE YOU. IT IS TIME

OH SHIT I'M GONNA SHIT ON YOUR FUCKING CHEST SO YOU CAN HOLD DAT SHIT

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:36:11

Also, I posted some instrumentals for you nigs to use. A good amount of the beats used here aren't really battle rap type.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:42:43

http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/project-103

http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/rof-diss-instrumental

http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/1-2-12

• WS - When You Go Away
    WS - When You Go Away by war-spawn

heh...

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
  • WS - Revolution
    WS - Revolution by war-spawn

heh...

Score
    4.68 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

FREEEEEE BEAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:41:56

At 3/29/12 05:33 PM, war-spawn wrote:
At 3/29/12 05:31 PM, Scuare wrote: FUCK YOU SPAWN. I WILL BATTLE YOU. IT IS TIME
OH SHIT I'M GONNA SHIT ON YOUR FUCKING CHEST SO YOU CAN HOLD DAT SHIT

I EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST

war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:47:12

At 3/29/12 05:42 PM, war-spawn wrote: http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/project-103

http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/rof-diss-instrumental

http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/1-2-12
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478554
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478552
FREEEEEE BEAAAAAAAAAAAATS

http://soundcloud.com/warspawn/ff7-fighting-remix

OH GOD THERE'S MORE

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:50:25

At 3/29/12 05:42 PM, war-spawn wrote: FREEEEEE BEAAAAAAAAAAAATS

These are dope, I'll get them up. You're cool with them going on the 2012 album when it's sold?

BBS Signature
Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 17:55:39

At 3/29/12 05:50 PM, BigRed wrote:
These are dope, I'll get them up. You're cool with them going on the 2012 album when it's sold?

Yea I'm skypin him and He says its cool. Just posted too much so he can't again for 30

war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 18:41:03

At 3/29/12 05:55 PM, Scuare wrote:
At 3/29/12 05:50 PM, BigRed wrote:
Yea I'm skypin him and He says its cool. Just posted too much so he can't again for 30

Yeah, what he said. :DDDDD

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature