00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,370 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 00:13:51

At 1 hour ago, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4 hours ago, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/474397
Another name for my prediction list.

I predict that is you on the right side of your signature pic.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 03:15:54

I predict that is you on the right side of your signature pic.

I predict that you will lose in the first round.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 10:50:03

I got tekneeq comin out my butt cheeks, sleep on my stomach so i dont fuck up my sheets.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 12:55:24

I predict that SWAG.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 13:49:29

At 53 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: I predict that SWAG.

Wow I'm surprised at the amount of posts in this thread already. Comp hasn't even started yet and we're at 13 pages?
Damn you fellers really get down on the BBS.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 14:29:11

At 11 hours ago, SoundGoodizer wrote:
I predict that you will lose in the first round.

This is an impossibility. The first and second rounds will be little more than a warm up for me. I'm dead serious. I've got enough battle material on each and every person here already to make a three-disc album. I'm ready for any one of you clowns. Tears will flow and heads will roll. Believe that.

Anyway, I really am over the smack talk; this circlejerk is getting lame. But just know, you're in for a rude awakening if you face me, that's all I gotta say.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 14:33:05

At 2 minutes ago, Teqneek wrote:

:I've got enough battle material on each and every person here already to make a three-disc album.

they better be actual personals not just vague punchlines that can apply to anyone ;)

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 14:41:22

At 1 minute ago, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, Teqneek wrote: I've got enough battle material on each and every person here already to make a three-disc album.
they better be actual personals not just vague punchlines that can apply to anyone ;)

It's about 50/50. Most of the stuff I have probably won't even be used for real. I'm just letting y'all know that I will be ready for anyone I come across.

Anyway, I'm about to repost both of our swag ass songs, because- 1. I accidentally buried yours under my comments, and I feel bad about that. 2. I fucked up my link when I posted mine, and I want to make it look pretty on the msg board. So yeah, first song I post is my alias Flojay Simpson, and the second is Rav and Suddle being too gangster for words.

I heard Rav and Suddle's and I was like "holy shit, I have a song that's very similar to this", so fuck it, now y'all got 2 swag ass songs to hear.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 14:44:59

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 16:48:38

Awww sheeeeeit! All y'all better submit your swag songs, because I like where this is going. Swagswagswag.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 16:48:56

At 2 hours ago, Teqneek wrote: This is an impossibility. The first and second rounds will be little more than a warm up for me. I'm dead serious.

Be excellent if Teq was put up against Gasmasq in the first round.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 16:54:15

At 5 minutes ago, AKACCMIOF wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Teqneek wrote: This is an impossibility. The first and second rounds will be little more than a warm up for me. I'm dead serious.

why so gasmasq could lose? lol

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 16:58:32

At 4 minutes ago, R-avenger wrote: Why?

Well, much as Teq's a sound guy, he seems to be under the impression that in the first and second rounds its impossible he gets put against someone who he has to be bring his A game with. I don't think we noobs can afford to take any of the upcoming battles lightly, I for one certainly feel I have a lot to prove, even if I get put up against some dumbass like Lil C.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 16:59:59

At 43 seconds ago, AKACCMIOF wrote: stuff

Shit, just realised I was logged into my producer account when I posted that stuff, AKACCMIOF is me, my bad guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 17:05:42

At 14 minutes ago, Teqneek wrote:

Awww sheeeeeit! All y'all better submit your swag songs, because I like where this is going. Swagswagswag.

Not quite a swag track, but equally lulzy I figured. The other guy on the track is my friend Sam Hassan, and he pretty much came up with the hook. Thinking of peer pressuring him into joining the comp.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 17:06:46

Look, the reason I believe my first round will be a breeze is because of the seeding system Red will be using. Not to be arrogant, but I do not think I'll be put against a very strong emcee in the first round, and that's why I said what I did.

No disrespect to anyone here, props to all of you for at least having the balls to submit your work and be a part of this contest. It's just that I think the seeding will make it impossible for me to lose in the first round. If I was somehow put up against Gasmasq (or even Suddle) in the first round, then something is wrong with the seeding. Anything after that is fair game, and I do hope to face them at some point, because I think they would be entertaining battles. Plus, from what Red stated earlier, I'd have to assume they will both be getting first round byes.

No need to put me on blast after this, because I'm not trying to start shit. Just stating the thoughts and logic behind my first round statement. Good luck to everyone.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 17:49:45

At 42 minutes ago, Teqneek wrote:
Not to be arrogant, but I do not think I'll be put against a very strong emcee in the first round, and that's why I said what I did.

did you ever consider that you could be the weaker emcee?

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 17:55:44

At 4 minutes ago, SoundGoodizer wrote:
did you ever consider that you could be the weaker emcee?

I'm done with this back and forth bullshit, 5 days fellas.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 19:43:42

I personally hate every single one of you MCs, and I'm glad I talked shit about every last one of you, but I think this is going to be a good competition.

Big ups to the ppl who have made their own pages and are really living the life of music. I have checked a lot of great material out through all of your links.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 20:27:33

At 42 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I personally hate every single one of you MCs, and I'm glad I talked shit about every last one of you, but I think this is going to be a good competition.

Big ups to the ppl who have made their own pages and are really living the life of music. I have checked a lot of great material out through all of your links.

Your not even an MC you did your hype track as Mike Judges "butthead".

PS: When your trying to diss people try not to simulatenously suck their dick.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 21:46:30

At 4 hours ago, Teqneek wrote: Awww sheeeeeit! All y'all better submit your swag songs, because I like where this is going. Swagswagswag.

Well, if you insist.

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 21:56:02

Holy batcakes, Batman; that's a lotta swag!

To the Swagcave!

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 22:11:48

SWAGTRAP

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-04 23:26:19

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-05 01:36:08

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question. More of a request if you will.

I'm going to need everyone to make a personalized and comprehensive list of the following:

1. Character flaws
2. Embarrasing habits
3. The financial situations of your parents
4. Fears and unnecessary phobias
5. Eating habits
6. Weight in pounds
7. The names of your pets
8. The type of car you drive or public transportation you use
9. The names of your last five girlfriends/boyfriends
10.A list of any movies that made you weep
11.The name of your hometown
12.The racial demographic of your hometown
13. The number of dicks drawn on your forehead in the past 12 months
14. Any odd hobbies you may have, such as pleasuring yourself to my little pony, LARPING, dungeons and dragons,or the possession of a vast, private collection of rubber fists)

Just PM me with your answers. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-05 03:07:13

None, none, hardworking, none, vodka, metric system, Adolf Wolfenguarde & Julius Denhart, flight, five different "Melissa", American History X, Winnington, 99% Winners - 1% The, 0 but ive drawn 20 dicks with my forehead, alchemy.
Btw im Jon Hamm.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-05 05:32:09

Love it how everything an MC says goes under one of two categories..."dissing" or "sucking dick." You'd make a great politician if you weren't so retarded. It's "YOU'RE not even an MC." LOL

At 9 hours ago, DX2-GHOST wrote:
At 42 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I personally hate every single one of you MCs, and I'm glad I talked shit about every last one of you, but I think this is going to be a good competition.

Your not even an MC you did your hype track as Mike Judges "butthead".

PS: When your trying to diss people try not to simulatenously suck their dick.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-05 08:14:44

At 6 hours ago, Teqneek wrote: Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question. More of a request if you will.

I'm going to need everyone to make a personalized and comprehensive list of the following:

1. Character flaws
2. Embarrasing habits
3. The financial situations of your parents
4. Fears and unnecessary phobias
5. Eating habits
6. Weight in pounds
7. The names of your pets
8. The type of car you drive or public transportation you use
9. The names of your last five girlfriends/boyfriends
10.A list of any movies that made you weep
11.The name of your hometown
12.The racial demographic of your hometown
13. The number of dicks drawn on your forehead in the past 12 months
14. Any odd hobbies you may have, such as pleasuring yourself to my little pony, LARPING, dungeons and dragons,or the possession of a vast, private collection of rubber fists)

Just PM me with your answers. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

1. None
2. Having sex with your sisters, mothers, aunts and daughters.
3. We don't suck dicks for coke.
4. Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.
5. 6 meals a day, plant based diet.
6. Like 150~
7. I don't believe in animal domestication.
8. Monstertruck
9. Its kind of gay too enter into relationships I just prefer casual sex.
10. Born without tear ducts.
11. Vancouver (rated the 2nd best city in the world, simultaneously it also has the poorest ghetto in North America 'main & Hastings has 2 police stations on it and you can still buy crack/heroin as well as shoot a zombie movie'.
12. Hongcouver
13. I don't have dicks drawn on my forehead ever if I can go on the record. I guess this is a trick question because your basically tricking people into saying 'no' thus you can respond saying 'ah so not in the last 12 months but before that'. Clever.
14. I'd probably fuck your mom, joking aside older women love my luscious hair and dynamic personality. If they smoke weed its a done deal.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-05 09:04:08

Red, FleX says hes busy, Bummer says hes busy, and N1K has fallen off the face of the Earth. Lmao.

BBS Signature