00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Clash Of The Nerd Herd Creation

569 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I just recently made a NewGrounds account and im very excited to use it! Im an artist so most likely, I will be posting more art than Games or Flash Movies. MineCraft is a hobby of mine and also my most favotite game (Right on top of Castle Crashers XD). Currently I am making a Game called, "The Clash Of The Nerd Herd!" I am the artsist of the game and design the Character, Backrounds ECT... I've also come up with the main plot and storyline of the Game. The GamePlay style will be somewhat like Castle Crashers GamePlay style. You can choose to play as One of the Six Main Characters and choose a partner (The Partners are not of of the heros/main characters). You will be able to unlock characters, also some from very famous Video Games :D
There will be more information about, "The Clash Of The Nerd Herd" soon enough, and also, dont hesitate to ask questions.

The Clash Of The Nerd Herd Creation

Andy Samberg loves you <#

BBS Signature

Response to The Clash Of The Nerd Herd Creation 2012-02-03 21:05:41

Creating a flash game is a big project. You're going to have to devote several hours of development and testing if you ever want to pull a project like this off. I'm guessing you're also seeking a programmer considering you've shown no background of actionscript coding. If people ever want to take you seriously about your art, you should probably upload some of your works to the art portal.

Also, this is a Flash forum topic, you may want to post this over there.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Clash Of The Nerd Herd Creation 2012-02-03 22:45:20

Wow, thanks. Yes, I do have a programer for the game, his name is FuZzionHero. The two others that are helping dont have a newgrounds account yet, soon they will though. And we had just started talking about the game last week and we have the simple things down so far.

Andy Samberg loves you <#

BBS Signature