00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Crappy Christmas Gifts

762 Views | 13 Replies

Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 17:44:59

A week until Christmas and the chances are we're going to get something we didn't want, didn't need or just simply doesn't suit us from a relative, girlfriend, etc. Happens to me at least once a year with a horribly fashioned sensed set of grandparents who apparently think it's cool for 21 year old guys to dress as 14 year old girls. But bless them, they do try.

How do you react to it? None of this "Well, I'm a tough cunt and I just tell them it's shit" shit. Chances are my fiance has gotten me something I don't particularly like and I'll need to act it out to keep things clean between us... who has some tips to receiving shitty gifts?

also, worst gift you've ever received?

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 17:48:38

Just tell your fiance that the gift is shit in a nice way.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 17:49:41

At 12/18/11 05:48 PM, daethdrain wrote: if it's so bad i will actually say something. last year i got some legos from my aunt. i said "are you serious?"

Are YOU fucking serious? I love Lego.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 17:52:30

At 12/18/11 05:48 PM, daethdrain wrote: if it's so bad i will actually say something. last year i got some legos from my aunt. i said "are you serious?"

What the heck, man, if I would get Lego as a present, I would shit my pants from happiness. I was quite a fan of Lego back in the day.

And when I get a present which didn't live up to my expectations, I play cool and thank whoever presented it to me - at least they tried.

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 17:56:43

You ungrateful prick. Sure it isn't the best present in the world but that's just painstakingly rude. I would never, ever say that to someone who went out of their way to spend money on me... even if the gift was awful.

I rarely get crappy gifts. A lot of them, at first, I do believe to be crappy. But I keep them stored away and they eventually all come in good use (perfume, make-up, etc).

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:02:12

At 12/18/11 05:59 PM, daethdrain wrote: hey, i said 'are you kidding me" and the whole family started to laugh because they knew it was a bad present and they got it for me as a joke
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Well you didn't say it was a joke gift. Were we supposed to guess that?

kids lol.

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:02:21

At 12/18/11 05:59 PM, daethdrain wrote: hey, i said 'are you kidding me" and the whole family started to laugh because they knew it was a bad present and they got it for me as a joke
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

NO, FUCK YOU FOR NOT LIKING LEGO AS A PRESENT

you ungrateful prick ;c

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:02:45

At 12/18/11 05:56 PM, ChaRee wrote:
You ungrateful prick. Sure it isn't the best present in the world but that's just painstakingly rude.

You guys must've had horrible childhoods. I'm just about 2 years from being 18, yet the best gift somebody could ever get me has been and always will be any kind of LEGO.

TFOL and proud, mofos.

BBS Signature

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:03:07

I've never really received any crappy gifts, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the thought that counts, so I wouldn't be rude about it, by all means.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:06:11

kids lol.

your not old enough to say that.

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:08:54

Yo MAN IN WANTED AN XBOX FOR XMASS AND I DIDNT GET IT LAST YEAR SO I BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT MY THREE YEAR OLD SISTER AND THREATENED MY MUM WITH A GUN DAT STUPID BITCH.

Valar Morghulis []

BBS Signature

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 18:10:05

At 12/18/11 06:05 PM, daethdrain wrote: if you seriously would like to recieve legos instead of money or other things just for the sake of prooving you can still have fun with them, then good for you.

i hope you all get legos, and not the chemotherapy you need to get rid of the fucking cancer in your head.

But you don't have to have fun with it. You can build that shit and place it near your computer or on a shelf or something. It would look awesome. Not that I am saying that Lego wins over money, I mean that I would be happy as hell if I got such a present.

Also, the last sentence of your post was pretty rude, sir. Be kind to fuck yourself.

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 19:32:13

I would've been SO HAPPY to receive a LEGO Star Wars speeder :D :D :D

Seriously, I fucking love ANY gift, I really learned how to care for the gift whatever it is, and if it's something like a LEGO speeder, I'll fucking build it, then I disassemble it and manufacture something of my own and let it bask in glory somewhere in my glass closet :D

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to Crappy Christmas Gifts 2011-12-18 19:59:09

Polly Pocket

Crappy Christmas Gifts