00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bears.

3,360 Views | 29 Replies

Bears. 2011-10-02 00:46:39

Do you like bears? Do they scare you? Would you hug one if you ever encountered it in the wild?

Have you held a bear? Have you smelled a bear? Have you eaten a bear? Have you beaten a bear (either with your bare hands or in a game like checkers or something)

If you had a pet bear, what would you name it?

I wonder if you can get bear food online easily..

What is your favorite kind of bear? I like the Sun Bear. Seems obvious why. But Panda Bear sounds the best.

Please submit your answers and discussion in a five part essay format, discussing each of the mentioned questions.

Bears.

gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:48:57

At 10/2/11 12:46 AM, Muffin wrote: Please submit your answers and discussion in a five part essay format, discussing each of the mentioned questions.

ok

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:49:32

At 10/2/11 12:48 AM, XD0042006 wrote:
At 10/2/11 12:46 AM, Muffin wrote: Please submit your answers and discussion in a five part essay format, discussing each of the mentioned questions.
ok

ok

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:51:06

I've never seen any kind of bear except probably at a zoo, but I would like to shoot and kill a grizzly bear sometime. Obviously it wouldn't be easy game; I would need a big gun, the knowledge of where to shoot it (shoulder I think?), and some pretty good accuracy. It would be exciting.

It would be less exciting but more fun to shoot a panda in the face at close range with a 12 gauge, or maybe a .50 magnum. I highly doubt I will ever get the chance though, unless I managed to acquire a panda bear and some private secluded 15+ acres of property.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:52:47

Pennsylvanian Rape Bears.

I'm sending in a squad towards you now.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:55:07

At 10/2/11 12:51 AM, Xarnor wrote: I've never seen any kind of bear except probably at a zoo, but I would like to shoot and kill a grizzly bear sometime. Obviously it wouldn't be easy game; I would need a big gun, the knowledge of where to shoot it (shoulder I think?), and some pretty good accuracy. It would be exciting.

The thrill of the hunt would be great for sure. Faces do the trick most of the time. Perhaps keeping a small trampoline on hand to jump on to reach the bears face, in case it's reared on it's hind legs of course.

It would be less exciting but more fun to shoot a panda in the face at close range with a 12 gauge, or maybe a .50 magnum. I highly doubt I will ever get the chance though, unless I managed to acquire a panda bear and some private secluded 15+ acres of property.

I wonder if bear blood is hard to wash out of clothes. I imagine it would be messy to shoot an adorable panda point-blank in the face with a shotgun. Would oxy-clean get the tough mess out?

Also pandas aren't really bears, so this causes problems.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:56:58

Haven't held a bear (but I've held a tiger cub), but I have no real opinion on them.

My friend, and I do want to go to Alaska, and hunt Grizzlies, but that's only if Texas hog hunting is too expensive. Either way, Im gettin a Beowulf when I turn 21!

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 00:58:43

Grizzly Bears are best on account of being completely awesome.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 01:00:04

At 10/2/11 12:55 AM, Muffin wrote: The thrill of the hunt would be great for sure. Faces do the trick most of the time. Perhaps keeping a small trampoline on hand to jump on to reach the bears face, in case it's reared on it's hind legs of course.

I've actually heard that the shoulder is the only effective place to stop a grizzly bear, if you shoot it in the face, you might get lucky, but I think it would still be able to come at you and kill you.

I wonder if bear blood is hard to wash out of clothes. I imagine it would be messy to shoot an adorable panda point-blank in the face with a shotgun. Would oxy-clean get the tough mess out?

I would wear some clothes that I could just throw away afterwards, or I could always set up a nice plexiglass shield and cut a small hole in it for the barrel of the gun.

Also pandas aren't really bears, so this causes problems.

What?! Why do we call them "panda bears" then? I would still enjoy shooting one.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 01:01:54

Water Bear is best bear.

Bears.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 03:31:04

At 10/2/11 12:46 AM, Muffin wrote: Do you like bears? Do they scare you?

I have a natural aversion to any animal that's bigger than me. Naturally, bears scare the shit out of me.

Would you hug one if you ever encountered it in the wild?

Fuck. No. I'd sooner tear my own arms off. Ironic, because a bear would tear my arms off for me if I tried to hug one.

Have you held a bear? Have you smelled a bear? Have you eaten a bear? Have you beaten a bear (either with your bare hands or in a game like checkers or something)

...Are you high? I think you're high.

I would name it 'stay the fuck away from me you giant furry death machine'. Has a nice ring to it dunnit?

Bears are omnivores, so it's not that hard.

What is your favorite kind of bear? I like the Sun Bear. Seems obvious why. But Panda Bear sounds the best.

I like black bears. They're less inclined to brutally murder you should you cross paths with one.

Please submit your answers and discussion in a five part essay format, discussing each of the mentioned questions.

Haha, fuck that. What are you, an English teacher?

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 04:10:16

Ursaring.

Bears.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 04:20:33

At 10/2/11 12:56 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Haven't held a bear (but I've held a tiger cub)

D'you fuck it?

Im gettin a Beowulf when I turn 21!

I don't even want to know what this means.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 04:20:58

My mortal foe is a Bear.

In fact, he's an Ultra Bear!

Bears.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 04:39:26

At 10/2/11 12:46 AM, Muffin wrote: Do you like bears?

Yes, bears are pretty cool.

Do they scare you?

Yes, bears are pretty dangerous.

No, bears are pretty dangerous.

Have you held a bear?

No, bears are pretty dangerous.

Have you smelled a bear?

I dunno, maybe at the zoo or something. I can't really identify a bear scent.

Have you eaten a bear?

I have not.

Have you beaten a bear (either with your bare hands or in a game like checkers or something)

Nope

Pooh bear

lol no I would name him Johnny Bear

I'm sure bears would eat basically anything you could get from the grocery store.

I like the sloth bear, they're shaggy and cute.

Semi-relevant:

Bears.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 04:41:04

Your sig.. IS SO FUCKING CUTE

CUTE OVERLOAD

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 04:43:32

Mine is 999% bettarrrr

Bears.

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 05:37:01

At 10/2/11 12:46 AM, Muffin wrote: What is your favorite kind of bear?

Pooh Bear

You're insane if you think I would do such a task like that

Bears.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 05:42:01

At 10/2/11 04:20 AM, GodOfVideoGames wrote: My mortal foe is a Bear.

In fact, he's an Ultra Bear!

You son of a bitch. Beat me to the best possible punch in a bear thread.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 06:43:35

I like animals in general and I also like bears, yes. It made me very sad when the ice bear Knut died.

Do they scare you? Would you hug one if you ever encountered it in the wild?

I am not afraid of bears, no. I wouldn't hug one, though, since it would be a too huge honour for me.

Have you held a bear? Have you smelled a bear? Have you eaten a bear? Have you beaten a bear

I ate gummy bears in the past, so I also held them and smelled them too. They smelled and tasted like gummy.

I would name the pet bear Tom. Tom is a good name for a bear.

I also like panda bears the most, they looks so cute, they are amazing. I want to cuddle with a panda bear, right now.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 16:36:07

At 10/2/11 04:10 AM, liljoey50 wrote: Ursaring.

Clearly a sun bear.

At 10/2/11 07:28 AM, MrPercie wrote: oh, and you can outrun a polar bear by throwing your clothes at the animal as the polar bear would be intrested to look at your underwear and clothing so you will be able to get away.

Imagine how shriveled your penis would be after that though. The polar bear would probably just laugh at you and leave you alone. Bears only like to demasculate men.

At 10/2/11 05:37 AM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: You're insane if you think I would do such a task like that

Clearly so, you only mustered up the strength to answer one of the questions. You did go through the effort to attach a gif and i applaud you for that.

bear bag.

Bears.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 16:40:57

When they can't hurt me, yes.

Do they scare you?

When they can hurt me, yes.

Fuck no!

Have you held a bear? Have you smelled a bear? Have you eaten a bear? Have you beaten a bear

No, no, I'd rather not say, and no.

Jeff

They make 'bear food?'

What is your favorite kind of bear?

Black bear. Cuz dey so fly liek a GEE-SIX!

No.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 16:41:05

Polar bear & I'll explain why.

They're not black.

"Before you die, I'll let you know that your loot will go to waste."

Signature by coecoe123. Xbox Live: Absolute Darknes. Want to boost for GTA IV & Red Dead Redemption.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 16:43:42

ok

nice avatar

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 17:03:50

They won today.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 17:07:18

Penguin Bear. 'Nuff Said

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 17:08:27

Yes to all.

Bears.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 17:11:43

At 10/2/11 04:43 PM, NinoGrounds wrote:
ok
nice avatar

lol+1
Also, it's an icon. Not an avatar.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 17:19:49

At 10/2/11 04:20 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 10/2/11 12:56 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Haven't held a bear (but I've held a tiger cub)
D'you fuck it?

A'course :P

Im gettin a Beowulf when I turn 21!
I don't even want to know what this means.

AR-15 with a .50 upper, and barrel.

BBS Signature

Response to Bears. 2011-10-02 17:21:41

At 10/2/11 05:19 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: A'course :P

Kinky. :33

furry

filler

BBS Signature