Be a Supporter!

NG Print Calendar 2012

  • 36,697 Views
  • 323 Replies
New Topic
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-24 06:06:34

At 9/23/11 10:18 AM, test-object wrote: You're a twisted soul, Justin. You have lost your sanity in a gamble with Hades and now, Justin, you must feel the consequences. Justin. Why are you crying, Justin? Aren't we fun, JUSTIN?!!!
October please :3
Art Portal.
NG Dump.

This is my favorite thus far. I love how you took what was a pretty unique NG flash and made it into something completely different. I really hope this makes it into the final product.

Also, here's a challenge for you artists out there. Try to make a piece with this flash as a starting point:


Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-24 20:07:18

Darn it I wish we had a little more time for this. I'm going to see what I can come up with, before the scheduled date.


Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Lundsfryd
Lundsfryd
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-25 16:25:02

So.. is beastiality still funny?

NG Print Calendar 2012


World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations
nilfisk

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-25 16:43:10

At 9/25/11 04:25 PM, Lundsfryd wrote: So.. is beastiality still funny?

April has let herself go.
Also Tom's spine is surprisingly made of rubber.


BBS Signature
Lundsfryd
Lundsfryd
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-25 16:49:57

At 9/25/11 04:43 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 9/25/11 04:25 PM, Lundsfryd wrote: So.. is beastiality still funny?
April has let herself go.
Also Tom's spine is surprisingly made of rubber.

Yeah.. I will probably have to iron that out :P Still early. I'm not entirely sure I will go ahead with this idea.


World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations
nilfisk

BBS Signature
Jazza
Jazza
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Game Developer
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-25 20:58:03

At 9/25/11 04:49 PM, Lundsfryd wrote:
Yeah.. I will probably have to iron that out :P Still early. I'm not entirely sure I will go ahead with this idea.

no... do it


follow me: TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Lundsfryd
Lundsfryd
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 06:58:44

At 9/25/11 08:58 PM, JAZZA wrote:
At 9/25/11 04:49 PM, Lundsfryd wrote:
Yeah.. I will probably have to iron that out :P Still early. I'm not entirely sure I will go ahead with this idea.
no... do it

Yeah allright. I will. I'm now considering tightening the composition a bit, even though I sort of liked the other one since it has that amateur-photographer "I need to have everything within the frame"-feel to it. Also Bitey probably looks more cute in the other one. Decisions, decisions !

NG Print Calendar 2012


World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations
nilfisk

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 07:24:47

At 9/26/11 06:58 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: I'm now considering tightening the composition a bit, even though I sort of liked the other one since it has that amateur-photographer "I need to have everything within the frame"-feel to it.

I think you can still go for the original pic's composition, it's just that the goat was maliciously destroying Tom's lower half.

I reckon these amateur photopraphers poses are quite easy to get hold of, if they're so typical. I found these two whilst trawling through countless pics of boobs on Google, and I would think it's an easy pose for you or a friend to perform in a photograph.


BBS Signature
J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 07:36:16

At 9/26/11 06:58 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: Yeah allright. I will. I'm now considering tightening the composition a bit, even though I sort of liked the other one since it has that amateur-photographer "I need to have everything within the frame"-feel to it. Also Bitey probably looks more cute in the other one. Decisions, decisions !

You should definitely finish this, but I did like the earlier composition a lot more.


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
Lundsfryd
Lundsfryd
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 08:16:35

At 9/26/11 07:24 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 9/26/11 06:58 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: asdf
I think you can still go for the original pic's composition, it's just that the goat was maliciously destroying Tom's lower half.

Yeah it looks weird but it was just the first draft. I have been tinkering around with it a bit. But the composition is still boring - problem is all the action is too much on the right side. It's very unbalanced.

I reckon these amateur photopraphers poses are quite easy to get hold of, if they're so typical. I found these two whilst trawling through countless pics of boobs on Google, and I would think it's an easy pose for you or a friend to perform in a photograph.

Yeah - It's not really a problem finding some. But I have this feeling the reference will just fly over people's heads.

At 9/26/11 07:36 AM, J-qb wrote:
At 9/26/11 06:58 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: asdf
You should definitely finish this, but I did like the earlier composition a lot more.

Really? Because of the authenticity or because of the actual composition? Dammit - I had pretty much decided on the second one. :P

NG Print Calendar 2012


World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations
nilfisk

BBS Signature
test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 08:36:37

Nah, second one is much more interesting imo. Less awkward open space.


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
oldGanon
oldGanon
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 09:32:56

so here's mine

ArtPortal

high resolution

this was really fun to make.

NG Print Calendar 2012


BBS Signature
Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 16:58:05

HI RES <http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/78f 0fee369e1c6ba7c0f4a00f9b1a584/>
ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.co m/art/submit/edit/id/180237/>

NG Print Calendar 2012


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature
Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 17:05:56

At 9/26/11 04:58 PM, Emuzin wrote: HI RES <http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/78f 0fee369e1c6ba7c0f4a00f9b1a584/>
ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.co m/art/submit/edit/id/180237/>

ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.com/art/submit/ed it/id/180237/> this one should work


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature
test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 18:01:46

At 9/26/11 05:05 PM, Emuzin wrote:
At 9/26/11 04:58 PM, Emuzin wrote: HI RES <http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/78f 0fee369e1c6ba7c0f4a00f9b1a584/>
ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.co m/art/submit/edit/id/180237/>
ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.com/art/submit/ed it/id/180237/> this one should work

Let me help you with that.


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 18:21:00

At 9/26/11 06:01 PM, test-object wrote:
At 9/26/11 05:05 PM, Emuzin wrote:
At 9/26/11 04:58 PM, Emuzin wrote: HI RES <http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/78f 0fee369e1c6ba7c0f4a00f9b1a584/>
ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.co m/art/submit/edit/id/180237/>
ART Thread <http://www.newgrounds.com/art/submit/ed it/id/180237/> this one should work
Let me help you with that.

thanks I appreciate it......... :) but I think I got it now. Thank you though
<http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/emuz in/gyro-atoms>


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature
CosmicDeath
CosmicDeath
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 21:56:18

I haven't submitted anything in so long. 'Bout time I did, so here is a WIP for the month of April, or whenever people do that egg colouring, dippy.. egg thing.

NG Print Calendar 2012


BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-26 22:42:46

Art Portal
Dumping Grounds

NG Print Calendar 2012

Grimseye
Grimseye
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 00:03:39

this is a second entry :D

-.HIGH RESOLUTION.-

-.ART PORTAL link.-

NG Print Calendar 2012

SirKillington
SirKillington
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 08:11:32

Hey, I got a question for anyone who can help. My picture is sized to 3225 px wide, 2400 px height and 300 dpi. When I try to submit it to the art portal, it tells me I can only have 4million px squared. What am I doing wrong, or how can I fix it?


>:[C]

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 08:29:01

At 9/27/11 08:11 AM, SirKillington wrote: Hey, I got a question for anyone who can help. My picture is sized to 3225 px wide, 2400 px height and 300 dpi. When I try to submit it to the art portal, it tells me I can only have 4million px squared. What am I doing wrong, or how can I fix it?

You've got it right. Only problem is the required pic size is smaller than the upload limit of the art portal.

Your best bet is to do what the guys above have done:
- Upload a pic to the art portal that fits the 4 mill. limit (2318 px by 1725px, or something smaller)
- Upload the big pic to the Newground's Dumping Ground.
- Attach a small pic to your post (559x446), and flaunt your goodies.


BBS Signature
test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 11:08:45

Make sure when resizing the pic, you don't overwrite it. Save as for your own sake.


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
voidshatter
voidshatter
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 16:49:43

Bout time for my submission I suppose. I'm gonna play ICO now.

Art Portal Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/voids hatter/rider-s-night-calendar-2012
NG Dump file: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c9ce 2dbd4bcf195fff47dee097f1d58d

NG Print Calendar 2012


"We require more nonsense! Somebody fetch me a turtle..." ~ Bringerzl

Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 17:31:06

At 9/27/11 08:29 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 9/27/11 08:11 AM, SirKillington wrote: Hey, I got a question for anyone who can help. My picture is sized to 3225 px wide, 2400 px height and 300 dpi. When I try to submit it to the art portal, it tells me I can only have 4million px squared. What am I doing wrong, or how can I fix it?
You've got it right. Only problem is the required pic size is smaller than the upload limit of the art portal.

Your best bet is to do what the guys above have done:
- Upload a pic to the art portal that fits the 4 mill. limit (2318 px by 1725px, or something smaller)
- Upload the big pic to the Newground's Dumping Ground.
- Attach a small pic to your post (559x446), and flaunt your goodies.

Yeah---TY, that is exactly what I did----the picture I uploaded to DUMP is the actual PSD size and the ART Portal submission went in smaller by 50%


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature
Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 17:35:01

At 9/27/11 11:08 AM, test-object wrote: Make sure when resizing the pic, you don't overwrite it. Save as for your own sake.

Thank you too....can you please delete the DUMP GROUND link from Turkey-on-a-Sticks comment to me---although helpful...it now exposes my uploads


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature
Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 17:37:55

At 9/27/11 08:29 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
Your best bet is to do what the guys above have done:
- Upload a pic to the art portal that fits the 4 mill. limit (2318 px by 1725px, or something smaller)
- Upload the big pic to the Newground's Dumping Ground.
- Attach a small pic to your post (559x446), and flaunt your goodies.

Turkey----can you delete the DUMPING GROUNDS link----from comment---you have opened my uploading section to others.


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature
J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 17:38:02

At 9/27/11 05:35 PM, Emuzin wrote: Thank you too....can you please delete the DUMP GROUND link from Turkey-on-a-Sticks comment to me---although helpful...it now exposes my uploads

no it doesn't, It shows the uploads of whichever account is logged on.


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
SirKillington
SirKillington
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 20:27:22

Hey, thanks for the advice. Worked like a gypsy (hard and tricky). You can check out a better version of it Myah if you care to see. Thanks everyone and I hope ya enjoy it :D

NG Print Calendar 2012


>:[C]

BBS Signature
SirKillington
SirKillington
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 20:31:06

Oops, forgot ta give my Dump in a bag for the full version. Thanks again!


>:[C]

BBS Signature
Emuzin
Emuzin
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Print Calendar 2012 2011-09-27 21:44:40

At 9/27/11 05:38 PM, J-qb wrote:
At 9/27/11 05:35 PM, Emuzin wrote: Thank you too....can you please delete the DUMP GROUND link from Turkey-on-a-Sticks comment to me---although helpful...it now exposes my uploads
no it doesn't, It shows the uploads of whichever account is logged on.

OK...so because I accessed the link, I see whatever I've uploaded...and for example if you access the same dump link---it will show you the one's you have uploaded....cool (i hope) TY


A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature