00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

should i smoke it or not?

2,215 Views | 40 Replies

should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:21:18

so my friend has lung problems or something, and anyways he's going to try to get medical pot and he wants me and my friends to smoke some with him mainly me. If i do it might be fun or i could get in trouble or my parents my smell it on me or something. I want to but i don't want to. Also if i said no he probably wouldn't pressure me or anything he's cool like that. Anyways newgrounds from your personal exp. Should i? or Shouldn't i?

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:22:00

Brb reporting you to the CyberPolice for promoting terrorism.

"This is homosexual barcode translated to alphabet." - Makakaov

Oh the powers of sarcasm.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:22:27

You will die by smoking weed.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:22:30

That's a decision you shouldn't leave up to anybody but yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:22:49

Don't smoke. It really only causes problems in the long run. However, if you are really interested, take weed, since you won't become addicted and it won't cause any health problems as far as I know.

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:23:05

Got doubts? Don't do it.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:23:39

Yes, you'll enjoy it. And if you don't like it, you never have to do it again, simple.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:28:15

DO IT, YOU BITCH, DO IT

DRUGS HAVE NO DOWNSIDE

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:29:31

Hang on, did I just break the rules?

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:33:21

No, please don't smoke it.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:36:10

First time I tried weed I threw up and felt shit for the rest of the day, it's your choice.

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:40:30

If you are willing to take all the negative effects of smoking marijuana, go ahead. If you care a little bit more about your body, don't. Not really a kind of thing you should ask the Internet, unless if you were easily swayed by our opinion.

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:44:03

Well, the first time I did it it just made me really tired. Wasn't worth it the next few times either, in my opinion.

But if there's any chance you could get in trouble or caught, don't do it.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:48:36

I really don't think it's going to make a difference either way whether you do it or you don't.

Nothing will change.

hello

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:51:46

If you're asking yourself this, you may as well not. After all, you can change your mind later if you don't, but it doesn't work like that the other way around.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 12:56:37

At 8/16/11 12:50 PM, Otto wrote: Lung problems is the worst reason for medical dope I've ever heard

Yeah, if you're looking for medical marijuana because you have lung problems, I would imagine you'll most likely get something that doesn't require smoking, such as a thc pill or something. I don't know too much about the way medical marijuana works though.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:09:02

Don't do it. People always say smoking one little one won't kill you, but you always end up getting into crime, you get addicted to worse drugs, and your life slowly unravels before you know it.

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:19:52

At 8/16/11 12:36 PM, Snuff wrote: First time I tried weed I threw up and felt shit for the rest of the day, it's your choice.

Certainly doesn't sound like it was cannabis that you consumed. :(

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:21:45

At 8/16/11 12:56 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 8/16/11 12:50 PM, Otto wrote: Lung problems is the worst reason for medical dope I've ever heard
Yeah, if you're looking for medical marijuana because you have lung problems, I would imagine you'll most likely get something that doesn't require smoking, such as a thc pill or something. I don't know too much about the way medical marijuana works though.

Marijuana actually opens up alveoli in the chest, so yes marijuana might be useful for repiratory problems. That's why people cough when they smoke it.

At 8/16/11 01:09 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: but you always end up getting into crime,

How, marijuana isn't addictive unless mixed with tobacco.

you get addicted to worse drugs,

That's only the case if you're buying marijuana off some cartel, not a medical marijuana dispensary, which is where medical marijuana is bought from.

and your life slowly unravels before you know it.

50% of Americans have tried marijuana at least once in the last year. Would that not mean that 50% of all Americans would now have quit their jobs, be homeless etcetera if that were true?

PROTIP: Never ask NG for tips, you'll just get a load of pre-pubes answering and talking about shit they've never experienced because they've never had a traumatic incident happen to them ever.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:28:15

Of course you should smoke it. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:28:44

At 8/16/11 01:09 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: but you always end up getting into crime,
How, marijuana isn't addictive unless mixed with tobacco.

You need money to buy the stuff buddy.

you get addicted to worse drugs,

That's only the case if you're buying marijuana off some cartel, not a medical marijuana dispensary, which is where medical marijuana is bought from.

You'll seek out more drugs when marajuana isn't cuttting it for you anymore.

and your life slowly unravels before you know it.

I'm from Canada, and things might be different here, I just don't know. All I know is that people start young, and die young.

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:32:53

Smoke dat shit.

should i smoke it or not?

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:38:30

At 8/16/11 01:21 PM, Londondentist wrote: Marijuana actually opens up alveoli in the chest, so yes marijuana might be useful for repiratory problems.

Well, it very well may be useful for some problems but I'm sure there's many respiratory problems in which inhaling smoke would be detrimental as well.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:39:09

At 8/16/11 01:28 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 8/16/11 01:09 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
You need money to buy the stuff buddy.

Again, if you aren't addicted, you don't turn to crime just to get it.

You'll seek out more drugs when marajuana isn't cuttting it for you anymore.

One might mention alcohol then, because alcohol is a bigger gateway to taking illegal drugs than marijuana: aderall can be infused with alcohol, etcetera.

Weed has nowhere near the effect on judgement and the brain than alcohol does, alcohol is the real gateway to the hard drugs.

I'm from Canada, and things might be different here, I just don't know. All I know is that people start young, and die young.

Well, starting young taking drugs is never a good thing, but you haven't even clarified how you know these people died of taking cannabis, so your point is moot, unless you give me cases where people you know have died from only doing cannabis. Maybe alcohol and cannabis, or something like that, which can tire people out, and when they go to sleep they vomit up the alcohol and choke to death.

I've heard of that happening, but even hardcore stoners don't die just as a result of taking cannabis, and most of the stoners I know just take weed.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:41:14

You only live once, why not? Just don't let it become a habit.

I used to smoke all the time, now I've got a good career and I'm smoke free. Don't be intimidated by the simple and weak-minded indviduals on this forum who tried weed and couldn't put it down.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:46:36

My policy for weed is it is okay to smoke it once or twice, then drop it. Mainly for legal reasons. There are far worse things out there. Remember that in the long run weed is destructive, as is the case with most drugs. Long term is more important than the short term.

also, make sure there's no tobacco in it, or else you'll get addicted. Then your fucked.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:47:41

light it up smoke it up inhaleeee, exhaaaale, just got an ounce in the mail. take a bong toke and a toke and other toke take a bong toke wheres da weed at. i got that sticky icky, who got that sticky icky, i got that sticky icky.

dont do it

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:48:23

My policy for weed is it is okay to smoke it once or twice, then drop it. Mainly for legal reasons. There are far worse things out there. Remember that in the long run weed is destructive, as is the case with most drugs. Long term is more important than the short term.

also, make sure there's no tobacco in it, or else you'll get addicted. Then your fucked.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 13:49:47

At 8/16/11 01:48 PM, Wagggs wrote: My policy for weed is

Are you so stoned you posted this twice?

On second thought OP....

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 14:11:25

Fucking do it, it's almost a required right of passage these days, if you don't try it now you'll probably try it a few years down the line. You may as well try it and make up for yourself what you think about it first hand rather than believing stories other people tell you. It's not gona kill you, you won't wake up the next day a shuddering drug addict, you may even enjoy it.

BBS Signature