00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

should i smoke it or not?

2,213 Views | 40 Replies

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 14:14:54

Yes you should because;

Smoking is sexy

This is the only thing that matters. Seriously, people just look cooler when they smoke. It's hot, it's kinda dangerous when the look is right, plus having attention drawn to your lips is always a plus to the opposite sex. So yes smoke.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:12:41

At 8/16/11 01:09 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Don't do it. People always say smoking one little one won't kill you, but you always end up getting into crime, you get addicted to worse drugs, and your life slowly unravels before you know it.

Srsly gaiz, what the fuck am I reading?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:17:05

Its Pot...that's it. Not a big fucking deal. Try it and if you don't like it than don't do it again. I don't understand why people are over hyping this.

Xbox live: Igotsniped119

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:31:25

At 8/16/11 02:14 PM, bgraybr wrote: Just remember that what you're doing could result in a lengthy prison sentence if you screw up and get caught.

Where do they give out lengthy prison sentences for smoking weed? Surely a place that has medical marijuana couldn't be that strict on illegal use of marijuana.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:40:02

At 8/16/11 03:34 PM, bgraybr wrote: Things happen. If he stops being careful and travels to another state or shares it with a friend or something he could be in some deep trouble (assuming that he lives in the US). Also, he could fail a drug test at work etc and suffer some there.

I don't know of anywhere in the US that is that strict on marijuana use. You might be looking at some time if you're caught with several pounds and obviously intending to distribute it or if you're caught smuggling that kind of weight. If you just get caught smoking it or you get searched and have a little on you, you'll be locked up for a fews hours and have to go to court for it. You won't be looking at actual jail time though.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:44:39

smoke it, get some taco bell, and listen to some music. If you don't want your parents to smell it on you, go outside for a bit before you go home, weed doesn't stick to your clothes like tobacco does. Nerds saying "oh no don't smoke it" just got finished with DARE, don't listen to them, enjoy yourself!

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:47:46

Take it with alcohol for an enhanced effect. Then your lungs will fail and you will receive it for free.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 15:52:57

At 8/16/11 01:09 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: you always end up getting into crime.

Im addicted to cheeseburgers Derpderp im going to mug a couple of middleschoolers for their lunch money so i can get my next hit.

Chiggers

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 16:05:31

Yes, Listen to the internet, they will guide you on your lofty quest.

I don't hate anybody. even if you occasionally piss me off.

The Man who made my Sig

I am a huge brony.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 16:17:25

At 8/16/11 04:14 PM, Daddy-L-Jackson wrote: Why would you bring this to a forum full of 12 year old kids who think they're straight edge and can't think for themselves? Try it if you want, don't make it into a habit, and have fun. As for these comments on how "you'll ruin your life," tell that to Carl Sagan or Steve Jobs or Stephen King.

Inventing the Mac= Ruin life, surely.

BBS Signature

Response to should i smoke it or not? 2011-08-16 16:24:49

At 8/16/11 12:23 PM, simon wrote: Got doubts? Don't do it.

This.
If you have to ask someone else, the answer is no, you shouldn't.

BBS Signature