00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostiePlus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do I tween an arm in CS4?!?!

362 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How do I tween an arm in CS4?!?! 2011-07-22 11:53:43

Okay, got this shiny new CS4, played with it making balls bounce, grow, and rotate in circles using tweens. Everything works like normal right? Nope.
Push comes to shove and I just want to animate this dude's arm using a tween, worked in CS3 but not anymore!!! Now it's just retarded, slowly moving to one spot and then jerking into place. Tried rotation but it HAS to be at least 1 complete rotation so that's not good either. Motion paths obviously won't work.
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! How do you just tween a slight turn CS4?!

Of course I know I can just FBF it, but I shouldn't have to do that for something SO SIMPLE! And it'd be nice to save the time to FBF something else. Anyone know what the deal is with this thing???

Threace

BBS Signature

Response to How do I tween an arm in CS4?!?! 2011-07-23 00:26:30

You know that white circle in the middle of the symbol? That's the axis that it rotates on, and if it changes from frame to frame the tween will break. Make sure that it's always the same on every frame.

Response to How do I tween an arm in CS4?!?! 2011-07-23 00:54:34

At 7/23/11 12:26 AM, G-forcev2 wrote: You know that white circle in the middle of the symbol? That's the axis that it rotates on, and if it changes from frame to frame the tween will break. Make sure that it's always the same on every frame.

Thanks, but WOW that is stupid! It's gotta' be in practically the same position in BOTH beginning AND end or it won't work? *sigh* Oh well. Still quicker than FBF I guess.

Thanks again!

Threace

BBS Signature