00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Homosexuality

2,765 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 03:45:04

At 7/1/11 11:40 PM, Smittytheghost wrote: if your offended, oh well.

YOU'RE just hiding your own homosexuality, most likely not from us, the people around you, but from yourself. It's okay, bro. You like the feeling of a rock hard, vein-filled, warm, unlubricated black penis pushed firmly into your tight little blueberry butthole.

Notice how I spelled YOU'RE properly instead of 'your'. What the fuck is so hard to grasp about that? I see at least ten posts a day with fucking 'HAHAHA YOUR GAY'.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 03:51:45

At 7/2/11 03:48 AM, thdrkside wrote: No source. But im pretty sure we are all gay enough to be able to tell which people of our own gender are getting laid or not. That is still gay as you are judging the appearance and sexual appeal of someone of the same sex as you, regardless of whether or not you are aware of any sexual urges you have for this man or woman.

If I predict that a midget would have an easier time getting in the pants of someone with a midget fetish, does that mean I have a midget fetish?

wolf piss

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 04:04:37

At 7/2/11 03:45 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 7/1/11 11:40 PM, Smittytheghost wrote: if your offended, oh well.
YOU'RE just hiding your own homosexuality, most likely not from us, the people around you, but from yourself. It's okay, bro. You like the feeling of a rock hard, vein-filled, warm, unlubricated black penis pushed firmly into your tight little blueberry butthole.

Actually, your a tad wrong, as I am not a homosexual by any means. and the vivid picture you painted with those words will now prevent me from sleeping for the next few days.

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 04:55:19

Lol at choice.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 05:28:11

It's not so much a lifestyle choice, so much as an opinion they're born with. They find members of the same sex attractive, same as straight people find the opposite sex attractive. If they wanna fuck or drool over members of the same gender as themselves, so be it, so long as they don't come hit on me. Live and let live, but yo bro, I don't swing that way.

Most people don't really understand homosexuals though, same as they don't understand a lot of things. The same degree of misunderstanding transfers to people of any uncommon lifestyle choice. Serial killers, users of hard drugs, pedophiles, shamans, nerds of any type, people of varying religious beliefs, and even sects of the same religion.
The closest groups I can associate with homophobes are probably racists, pro-lifers, and fanatics. In any case, they believe that their opinions and views are superior to others (as most people do about their own opinions) and that people shouldn't have a choice and need to come around to their way of thinking, when in fact an opinion is a difference that an individual or group of individuals are going to have.
I am no exception, I feel that my views are superior, but I feel that way because I believe that no one should hate someone else or discriminate against them just because they have different views. Again, live and let live. Let people be different, and value that difference, because shit would be boring as fuck if everyone agreed on everything, it'd be like a buncha damn clones. Fuck all that.
But I digress.
As for the whole "They can't help it" thing, that is true, they are generally born with a tendency to be attracted to members of their own gender, but it's often used in a manner that implies the individuals in question look down upon or pity homosexuals, which is kinda fucked up since there's really nothing wrong with them. Just because they're different than you doesn't mean there's something wrong with them, and though no one is perfect, homosexuality isn't an imperfection, merely a variation in taste.
That said, haters gonna hate and the unenlightened gonna be ignant, let em.

Just like homosexuality, there's no cure for stupidity or discrimination.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 05:30:08

At 7/1/11 11:43 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: Sexual orientation is never a choice.

Well, that sums up my thoughts after reading the opening post.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 06:44:16

Have sex with them all, show them all whose boss.

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 07:06:04

At 7/2/11 05:30 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 7/1/11 11:43 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: Sexual orientation is never a choice.

What do you mean? You get to decide if you are gay or not. I don't have something against homosexuality. I just think that it's their decision to be gay or not. Now if their family commands them or a religion obligates them to be gay or not, that's just not right and they shouldn't just follow that religion.

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 07:11:49

Religion.

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 07:11:59

At 7/2/11 07:06 AM, Lolzer wrote: What do you mean? You get to decide if you are gay or not.

Sorry, but that is wrong, they are attracted to the same gender and simply aren't to the opposite gender, they can't control it.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 07:21:32

Firstly, sort out your grammar.

Secondly. No, you're the one being offensive. It's not different from the relationship of men and women. I am not wrong in saying that most men just 'can't help from liking women', that is true. So it is no different for many homosexuals. They're just naturally attracted to men, and that is perfectly fine.
On the other hand, you do get homosexuals that choose to be gay, rather than being naturally gay, and to be honest I see why they do it.

Response to Homosexuality 2011-07-02 07:39:18

At 7/2/11 02:55 AM, iPumas wrote: Homosexuality was once a disease back in the 80's and 90's when it was known as HIV.
True story.

People thought that it is a disease, I guess.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature