00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My girlfriend is into shit

13,819 Views | 52 Replies

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 16:58:09

This is actually a no brainer, break up with this freak.

How long have you been dating this girl?

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 17:04:27

try it just the once- if you don't like it, tell her you're not doing that again, at which point she'll probably go to someone like Gory.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 17:23:28

If you're not into it, don't do it. She might be trolling though, who knows.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 17:29:04

Tell her she's not right in the head and break up with her if she doesn't accept that. It's that simple.

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 18:09:19

At 4/16/11 04:39 PM, backup wrote: It's not like she's asking to take a dump on YOUR chest. I don't see the problem.

Yeah, rubbing that shit into her chest with mine chest won't leave any mark on it.

At 4/16/11 04:58 PM, RalphieUJ wrote: This is actually a no brainer, break up with this freak.

How long have you been dating this girl?

7 or 8 months... It's a lot, and I don't want to believe that it was a waste of time.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 18:10:36

You've got 4 options, mate. That's all. Leave the rest up to you, and they've all basically been stated in this thread anyway, so whatever.

1) Try it. What? Just try it. Chances are what you're feeling is being afraid of a fetish which you've never tried before, and at least this way you can say, with all certainty, that you're just not into it. That, and your girlfriend will understand if you at least try it once.

2) Convince her that you're really, really uncomfortable with it. Try to communicate that you'd really like to continue being together with her, but you just feel that if you freak out during sex, you'll end up ruining the relationship. Too bad this option will likely alienate her and result in a break-up earlier then you'd hope, but that's up to you.

3) Break up with her. Tell her it's not going to work out, and don't lie about it - tell her you've thought about all the other options and this one is the best one for everyone. Then go search for another girlfriend lol

4) Put her in a box and mail her to Gory. Self-explanatory.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 18:10:59

At 4/16/11 04:04 PM, Makakaov wrote: Guys, my girlfriend recently told me that she's into defecation durning sex.

When I first saw this title, I thought how funny it would be if you meant this literally and you actually do mean it literally.

Murder this girl.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 18:15:20

At 4/16/11 06:10 PM, Lintire wrote: 1) Try it. What? Just try it. Chances are what you're feeling is being afraid of a fetish which you've never tried before, and at least this way you can say, with all certainty, that you're just not into it. That, and your girlfriend will understand if you at least try it once.

2) Convince her that you're really, really uncomfortable with it. Try to communicate that you'd really like to continue being together with her, but you just feel that if you freak out during sex, you'll end up ruining the relationship. Too bad this option will likely alienate her and result in a break-up earlier then you'd hope, but that's up to you.

3) Break up with her. Tell her it's not going to work out, and don't lie about it - tell her you've thought about all the other options and this one is the best one for everyone. Then go search for another girlfriend lol

4) Put her in a box and mail her to Gory. Self-explanatory.

Good god, I have really no Idea. I think I'm going to dump her. Or just tell her no and risk the relationship end?

Damn, my brain is full of fuck.

And shit...

Maybe you guys vote or something?

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 18:16:02

I'm into BDSM, but that doesn't mean I really /have/ to explore it with everyone I'm with. If she has a nice personality, she can deal with the fact that whatever fetish she has she can keep to herself until she finds someone else into the same thing.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 18:24:54

Tell her you don't want to and probably tell her to find somebody that shares her fetishes. But avoid it at all costs if you don't want to do it. I know I would.

"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 21:03:32

There is one more option: tell her you'll do it, and then a couple hours before it's time to do your business you drink 2 litres of prune juice. Be sure to lay down some plastic to cover everything, "just in case some shit goes where you don't want it," and when the time comes to do the drop, diarrhea all over her. Seriously, I know someone who drank 2 litres of prune juice and he said he shit so hard and so long that he thought he'd have to reach down and put his colon back inside him.

Basically, your goal is to shit on her so much that she'll never raise the subject again. So, fifth option: treat it like she's a 12-year-old you caught smoking.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 21:05:12

At 4/16/11 04:04 PM, Makakaov wrote: she wants me to take a dump on her chest, and fuck her when lying on her so the shit rubs all over her torso. But also mine.

Isnt that a Clevland Steamer?

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 21:05:46

She's trolling you.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 21:08:31

Ask if there's anything else she might be into, that you could handle with her (and may find yourself loving) and she can leave the fecal-games for when she's alone.

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 21:09:50

well, just make sure you guys clean up after, all kind of infections and (shit) will happen and you wont be too happy about it.

also, enema helps for you and her...
squeaky clean

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 21:12:26

At 4/16/11 04:07 PM, letiger wrote: Break up with her or never have sex with her again.

^^THIS! DO IT NAO!

seriously man, wtf, thats just sick!

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 23:49:01

That is horrifying! Get rid of her quick.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 23:50:40

Well that stinks.

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-16 23:53:05

At 4/16/11 11:50 PM, NyGiants56 wrote: Well that stinks.

I see what you did there...and it was not funny.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-17 00:02:19

what made her think like that i guess you must shit or break up

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-17 00:14:01

Well that was basicly pure lies

BBS Signature

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-17 00:16:51

Just invite Gory over so you guys can have a three-some.

Response to My girlfriend is into shit 2011-04-17 00:25:27

Tell her your not into that type of thing, then do some serious thinking about whether or not you guys make a good match. I'm not saying you should judge people, but I don't think you guys are going to have such a good relationship if one wants shit involved and the other doesn't.

Somewhat related story. Friend of mine went bar hopping to try and get laid and found some girl. They went back to her place and on her bed there was a "laminate sheet" already set up on her bed. She told my friend she wanted him to piss on her and then fuck her. She laid there, he pissed on her, then started to grab his shit and leave when she yelled out "Wait, aren't you going to fuck me?". He replied "Hell no you nasty ass bitch".

BBS Signature