00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GalaxyOfVal just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Getting back at my neighbour...

1,795 Views | 40 Replies

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 18:33:26

I see you're using a lot of sarcasm in your replies towards the people of NG, but why? You're asking us, a group of retards with computers, don't expect brilliant answers. The only way you're going to get sweet revenge is to either use money and not being such a pussy. Don't ask for revenge ideas if you're not down to do them.

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 18:38:11

At 2/21/11 06:33 PM, MegamanZero360 wrote: I see you're using a lot of sarcasm in your replies towards the people of NG, but why? You're asking us, a group of retards with computers, don't expect brilliant answers. The only way you're going to get sweet revenge is to either use money and not being such a pussy. Don't ask for revenge ideas if you're not down to do them.

All of them entail throwing shit or something at their house. I have not done that in about 14 years. I don't expect brilliant answers. I'm getting stuff I, an admitted retard, have already thought of: taping them having sex, smearing shit on their cars, breaking their windows, fucking with their hot tub, and so on. All I've done so far is blast horrible turbo folk music.

I wish I could find a screamer or two...

BBS Signature

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 18:42:11

At 2/21/11 06:38 PM, creativeusage wrote: All of them entail throwing shit or something at their house. I have not done that in about 14 years. I don't expect brilliant answers. I'm getting stuff I, an admitted retard, have already thought of: taping them having sex, smearing shit on their cars, breaking their windows, fucking with their hot tub, and so on. All I've done so far is blast horrible turbo folk music.

So, why are you not throwing shit at their house? If they were doing that to me, I'd be fucking some shit up.
I'm telling you, if you're that mad that you're posting this on the bbs(lol) then go do something!

Post related

Go fuck with their dog or something.

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 19:33:21

beat them with a dildo

vigorously

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 19:43:37

This was in some book I read once:
"Offer to watch his dog while he's on vacation. Then spray a perfect circle of weedkiller in his backyard and once all the grass dies stick a stake in the center and tie the dog to it next to an empty bag of food.

Call animal control."

Your opinion is wrong.

Current favourite thread.

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 19:48:13

Put the dog shit in their hot tub
Take pictures of them doing it in the hot tub and get 18x24 prints and tape it to all the neighbors front doors when everyone is sleep
Shovel the snow and pack it tightly around their cars and hose it down to really say fuck you asshole, put your shit in the garage

Thread killer and proud of it :)

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 21:03:32

Wait for them to have sex again.
record it.
post on interwebs.
Profit. ??????

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 22:54:21

At 2/21/11 09:03 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Wait for them to have sex again.
record it.
post on interwebs.
Profit. ??????

That profit really is questionable. Wife is okay looking, but I don't know if anyone wants to see them have sex. Then again, all the internet is composed of is ugly people fucking. I guess this is a good option; just have to wait until spring to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 23:00:17

At 2/21/11 05:41 PM, creativeusage wrote:
STEP 1: Buy a megaphone.
STEP 2: Wait until they have hot tub sex again.
STEP 3: Speak in the megaphone as loudly as you can: hey neighbor, I'm sorry to interrupt your daily hot tub sex with the deformed ogre that is your wife, but my sick mother is trying to sleep here, so please, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I'd have to buy a megaphone? Well fuck that!

A good Megaphone can cost anywhere between 25$ and &75 here in michigan.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 23:01:42

At 2/21/11 11:00 PM, Kanon wrote:
At 2/21/11 05:41 PM, creativeusage wrote:
STEP 1: Buy a megaphone.
STEP 2: Wait until they have hot tub sex again.
STEP 3: Speak in the megaphone as loudly as you can: hey neighbor, I'm sorry to interrupt your daily hot tub sex with the deformed ogre that is your wife, but my sick mother is trying to sleep here, so please, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I'd have to buy a megaphone? Well fuck that!
A good Megaphone can cost anywhere between 25$ and &75 here in michigan.

I might just hop on over to Detroit this weekend. Might buy a microphone now. Thanks. The plan is coming together. Muahahahahaha.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting back at my neighbour... 2011-02-21 23:04:42

At 2/21/11 11:01 PM, creativeusage wrote:
I might just hop on over to Detroit this weekend. Might buy a microphone now. Thanks. The plan is coming together. Muahahahahaha.

I think i speak for everyone when i say, record it, so we can enjoy it.

The day BBS broke

That picture is a link. Links were meant to be clicked. Do not deny the link its purpose in life.

PS - Its a song.

BBS Signature