00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music awards on NG?

784 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music awards on NG? 2010-12-27 21:56:20

(please note, this idea is COMPLETELY unofficial in every way. This is supposed to be a talk about a user-effort. If you think this thread is violating rules, please contact me or a moderator)

Hey people,

I was thinking to myself when i saw the "it's a tank" video trailer for the ng golden tank awards..... that has there ever been a "music awards" on ng.... or will the mods just close this because they think the audio portal doesn't deserve this because it only supposed to "be in the background"....

Because stuff is pretty talented sometimes (being a big fan of the audio portal). I think it's evolved into much more than a collaboration space.

So we audio portal lovers should bring judges and artists together for 2011 golden synth award.

If anyone likes the idea, i would love to take it futher..... PLEASE COMMENT

Music awards on NG?

The best audio picks ever via facebook with all the in-depth talk stuff you always wanted.

BBS Signature

Response to Music awards on NG? 2010-12-27 22:04:38

BBS Signature

Response to Music awards on NG? 2010-12-29 00:35:00

I agree that there is not as enough recognition for the audio portal on this site as there is an the flash.
The audio portal also doesn't have a under judgement feature, but its probably because people usually come to NG to watch funny videos and play games (not including those who actually have an account and enjoy other peoples work) then to listen to music and see the art.

Response to Music awards on NG? 2010-12-29 03:58:33

There use to be NG Audio Trophies for the best tracks of the week back before the redesign in 2007... I wonder why they took them away.

Response to Music awards on NG? 2010-12-29 11:07:57

Well ive looked at the other music awards thread, but that only shows the top artists.

I think that maybe i should start a thing with only songs really. If anybody likes the idea please post it.

I will start a new thread for the idea.

And fatkidwithajetpack? I wasn't here in 2007, so i dont know what youre talking about, but im sure it must have been awesome with an audio awards.

The best audio picks ever via facebook with all the in-depth talk stuff you always wanted.

BBS Signature