00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Post-flea's Trash bin

8,297 Views | 68 Replies

Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-11-26 10:31:08

I wanted to stay away from drawing other peoples existing characters at the moment because I would like to create some stuff that stands out unlike anything else but you may notice that I have trouble being constantly inspired Which will be the result in the lack of bumps here most likely.
At this time I do not have anything recent at the moment that would make a good starter.
Hopefully I can create a art thread for once without anyone getting in my way.

Here's a old little project that I've done of Michael Jackson like two months after June but I've never gotten completed since I've started.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-11-26 10:32:57

Michael Jackson Forgot to post

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-11-26 10:35:37

I've done at least 3 drawings of grim reaper during 2007.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-11-26 10:40:32

And this thing I've created for this thread which is the only I've used on more than 1 occasion which I've been able to unwind into my own manner.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-03 20:33:34

A contour drawing that I've done sometime between 2008 or 2009 , I kind of forgotten the meaning of what blind contour is since my mind has sort gotten better in memorization but I did this with leaving the pen off the paper.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-04 07:42:13

It actually took me a while to figure out that you used to be Prince-Flea. I lulled, but since I didn't know you as Prince-Flea all is well.

Nice arts so far. You're pretty good at drawing, and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread (however trashy it gets) for moar.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-04 08:47:58

Your Princeflea all along? I only know Princeflea as someone who disappeared and never came back and here you are.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-04 12:12:06

At 12/4/10 08:48 AM, Jow279 wrote:
At 12/4/10 07:42 AM, Lintire wrote:
what??? argile is princeflea? i never knew it dude O_O... but yeah, good arts. i've been noticing that you don't usually color your drawings, why's that? coloring makes the art way better so, my advice is for you to try coloring your arts.

I'm not sure how you could have not known ,You have been here since September 2008.

At 12/4/10 08:47 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:

:: Your Princeflea all along? I only know Princeflea as someone who disappeared and never came back and here you are.
I was never gone I was just taking a long rest for a couple months. Have I really created that much of a mystery on myself? I never could be able to delete my other art thread in my older name no matter how much I asked one of the moderators to at least lock it so I just I asked Tom Fulp as the only way I could actually wipe it off permanently even at the risk of removing my own account at the process just so I can start off new I guess that was more of a suicidal move on my part.

At 12/4/10 07:42 AM, Lintire wrote:
Nice arts so far. You're pretty good at drawing, and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread (however trashy it gets) for moar.

It's odd you know because you see how everyone likes improvement personally I've find my older stuff more interesting to look at then my newer stuff.Not sure why but they had sort of had more influence and creativity which made it more interesting to engage in That I would be spending more than a few minutes to a couples hours continuously no matter what day it was completed on because I was not tied down to deadline or schedule.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-04 22:41:30

At 12/4/10 08:48 AM, Jow279 wrote:

i've been noticing that you don't usually color your drawings, why's that? coloring makes the art way better so, my advice is for you to try coloring your arts.

I'm sorry for bumping my own thread without anything at the moment but as for Jow's inquiries that go under the issue of my indifference wither it be about the Color Spectrum or Gray-scale. Alot of the times you will see ne leave things as is because I don't really feel like finishing it at moment or I don't see really what else there is to add and I don't really have the patience to go Progress like Fifty-50. The mouse is the only thing I have for coloring and often I over complicate things that don't even have some of the features I've added so I spend hours trying to force my self to continue.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-19 22:35:53

Okay so I'm not particularly sure if I'll be able to deliver any new art into my thread often, It's been a while since I've put serious focus on some of the stuff I've tried to evolve myself with ... Mostly likely unsure about the outcome of it.
Anyway here's the request that I've done for Wild Traveler, It's based of the one of the many Hell Knight variants from the 667 Doom Beastiery ,which he had wanted me to do one of them in the opposite gender. Critiques?

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-20 22:44:05

Okay So i lye about not updating as frequently as possible ,Any here's here my first sketch I tried to do off TEMPERANCE It's not all that good so I'm going to start over again until I at least remember everything As I see them. I forgot to add the wings until the very end.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-21 00:14:02

At 12/19/10 10:35 PM, argile wrote: Anyway here's the request that I've done for Wild Traveler, It's based of the one of the many Hell Knight variants from the 667 Doom Beastiery ,which he had wanted me to do one of them in the opposite gender. Critiques?

Whoa, man, those are super-hooters! Enough of those bad boys and you could easily foreget that she's about to gore you.

Anyway, the main problem with this one at least, are the hands. You've got the basic shape right, but they really lack the specifics of hands. Like, joints and whatnot. I don't know, they just bothered me,

The boobs didn't, though. Ignoring their humongous size, they actually look pretty realistic.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-21 22:09:56

At 12/21/10 12:14 AM, Lintire wrote:
At 12/19/10 10:35 PM, argile wrote: Anyway here's the request that I've done for Wild Traveler, It's based of the one of the many Hell Knight variants from the 667 Doom Beastiery ,which he had wanted me to do one of them in the opposite gender. Critiques?
Whoa, man, those are super-hooters! Enough of those bad boys and you could easily foreget that she's about to gore you.

Anyway, the main problem with this one at least, are the hands. You've got the basic shape right, but they really lack the specifics of hands. Like, joints and whatnot. I don't know, they just bothered me,

The boobs didn't, though. Ignoring their humongous size, they actually look pretty realistic.

I've never been great with proportions and That's what BizarroJoe was trying to get me to acknowledge since he used to post on Doodlage where he told me like back in 2007 that he was a little repulsed when he saw some of my first submissions there.

As for her That's how he likes to see many of his girls Very Large curvy Hour glass Figures.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-26 13:45:45

This is just something I've done rather late for somebody's secret santa yesterday on DA, It's good thing she probally won't come back until sometime after holiday break because the cat is sort of out of the bag on her front page comments.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-26 18:29:25

Okay here's another I've done from 2007. I'm not necessarily sure I how can direct more attention to my thread. I don't have enough art to keep up with the more popular topics.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-26 19:12:36

At 11/26/10 10:35 AM, argile wrote: I've done at least 3 drawings of grim reaper during 2007.

Wow for 2007 this is still very impressivem i love the detail shading in the grims cloth, verywell done here, i look forward to seeing more.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-26 19:47:24

At 11/26/10 10:35 AM, argile wrote: I've done at least 3 drawings of grim reaper during 2007.

i dig his robes.
all the folds must have taken forever!

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-27 00:26:12

Tried to do some study of movement while I was watching a few music videos from Cliff Richards, David bowie, Billy Idol, Flash dance and Klaus Nomi

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2010-12-28 23:52:42

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-03 15:54:14

Here's something I've done for Brandon's Tiger Character Tyrell which I've tried with my eyes closed before cleaning up a few of the lines. Based on this sorce

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-03 16:20:36

I had no idea you were Princeflea, that is some superhero unveiling shit right there.

"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-03 17:37:04

At 1/3/11 04:20 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: I had no idea you were Princeflea, that is some superhero unveiling shit right there.

The rest of us figured it out a good while ago, shortly after he started posting some artwork with the argile account.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-03 21:40:48

At 1/3/11 05:37 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/3/11 04:20 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: I had no idea you were Princeflea, that is some superhero unveiling shit right there.
The rest of us figured it out a good while ago, shortly after he started posting some artwork with the argile account.

That and while I was still under my older account the recognition was rather slow if anything.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-04 14:46:05

Any form of critique would be nice about now for the shading...

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-04 15:53:29

At 1/4/11 02:46 PM, argile wrote: Any form of critique would be nice about now for the shading...

there doesn't seem to be a distinct light source, because it has light patches from about 3 different angles on her body.

if it helps draw a bulb or sun or something where it would be and then only lighten/shade what should be light or shaded.

hope it helps.

BBS Signature

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-04 18:53:42

At 1/4/11 03:53 PM, n-nnnn wrote:
At 1/4/11 02:46 PM, argile wrote: Any form of critique would be nice about now for the shading...
there doesn't seem to be a distinct light source, because it has light patches from about 3 different angles on her body.

if it helps draw a bulb or sun or something where it would be and then only lighten/shade what should be light or shaded.

hope it helps.

Yeah I was hoping that I'd hit it off right from guessing since I don't have any precise tools when I do this type of drawing, That sounds pretty good.

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-06 03:07:38

smile.jpg

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-16 01:03:22

A lot of my older stuff still happens to be stored on DA even after deactivating my original account.
I think there was a some one in the Draw the person above thread who went under the alias of catguitar or something.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-17 00:58:56

Here's was something that I was suppose to do several months ago that I started of today for the Photo mash up thread.

Post-flea's Trash bin

Response to Post-flea's Trash bin 2011-01-31 20:55:47

I don't know If I am aloud to bump this thread with something else other than drawings but I was playing around with audacity today with A song by Hot Butter named "popcorn". I was wondering If I were to do a remix what would be the proper way to handle such type of work? Would knowing Music theory help any?

http://d.facdn.net/art/fraggymcseith/mus ic/1296524882.fraggymcseith_hot_butter_-
_popcorn__-_1972.mp3