00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halloween "She" Contest

599 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Halloween "She" Contest 2010-09-30 01:29:20

Good afternoon, Flash forumers.

Most of you probably have no idea who I am, and that's perfectly fine- it's very rare I find my way over to this section of the forums. However! I simply had to make my way over here before Halloween- as I have a request of sorts.

I have this song, called "She."

Which was in fact the result of an Audio Forum remix contest last Halloween, contained in this thread.

This Halloween, though, I'm not looking for it to be remixed- I'm looking for it to be animated.

Well, why? What's in it for you, you ask? Simple!

Prizes!

$100 through Paypal for the overall winner and best entry.
$50 through Paypal for the most creative/thought-provoking/what have you.

So, who's going to be judging?

Me. Just me. I'm providing the prizes, I'm providing the song, I want nobody else's judgement to come in on this. :D

Now! Onto the rules.

1. Any genre of Flash animation works.
2. It has to be submitted to the Portal between now and 31 October 2010, 11:59 PM EST.
3. You must also post a link to the animation in this thread.
4. Of course, you must also credit the song in your animation- it's up to you if you want to credit me as a co-author.
5. Collaborations are allowed and encouraged! However, the prizes will then be "per-team."
6. No limits on length, though I would heartily encourage you to use the whole song for obvious reasons.
7. Don't skimp on audio quality for filesize reasons! Lowering the quality below 128kbps is just sad. :(
8. Have fun with it!
9. Finally, the obligatory rule 10:
10. LOL

So, that's about it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask or PM me! Also, don't be afraid to post WIPs for critique- I'm hoping for the best you guys can offer. :D

Response to Halloween "She" Contest 2010-09-30 01:53:11

Derp, go here.

That's the thread I'll be checking.

Response to Halloween "She" Contest 2010-09-30 18:39:13

At 9/30/10 01:53 AM, SolusLunes wrote: Derp, go here.

That's the thread I'll be checking.

No, you should be checking this thread.

believe me

BBS Signature

Response to Halloween "She" Contest 2010-09-30 18:43:28

Also what the fuck, 5 minutes of animation in a month, that is a killer 240 frames per day.

BBS Signature