Be a Supporter!

Best user for forum mod?

  • 16,204 Views
  • 394 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-01 22:04:00 Reply

Chronamut. But only because he promises a good luvin' in Toronto <3

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-01 22:06:52 Reply

I would either say Lizzardis or TailsPrower. They seem like respectable and intelligent people, they could do the job well.


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
SessileNomad
SessileNomad
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-01 22:21:50 Reply

At 9/1/10 10:19 PM, MuyBurrito wrote: But whatever you do, don't mod Chronamut.

boom

Keith
Keith
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-01 22:25:24 Reply

At 9/1/10 10:19 PM, MuyBurrito wrote: But whatever you do, don't mod Chronamut.

HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!

I CHALLENGE YOU TO MMMMMOOOORRRRRRTTTAAAALLL KKKKKKKKKKKOOOOMMMBBBAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!
!

Grey-shado
Grey-shado
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-01 22:42:14 Reply

Chronamut? Yes.


"a three hour experiment to breathe life back into Radiogrounds," THE ORGY CAST WITH KAROKARRA AND GREY SHADO EVER SUNDAY 8-10PM NG TIME

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-01 22:44:04 Reply

GoryBlizzard


NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
LesBrian
LesBrian
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 00:26:38 Reply

Oh wow now you all got one guy modded you're looking to do it with another.

You're like sheep. Get real opinions on users, not just follow the crowd because they're naming someone who just happens to have been on here for much too long but is still actually not ideal for the job.

I'd say mod no one else, just make sure your current mods are up to the task of what they are doing.

Modding 101.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 00:34:52 Reply

At 9/2/10 12:26 AM, LesBrian wrote: Oh wow now you all got one guy modded you're looking to do it with another.
Modding 101.

I seriously hope you're an alt.

LesBrian
LesBrian
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 00:45:50 Reply

At 9/2/10 12:34 AM, Chronamut wrote:
I seriously hope you're an alt.

I seriously couldn't care what you hope.

TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 01:18:34 Reply

Fro.

WTFClock
WTFClock
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 01:41:46 Reply

Chromonaut

lol bandwagon.

No seriously, chromonaut.


Vae Victis

BBS Signature
Minion777
Minion777
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 01:49:19 Reply

At 9/2/10 01:41 AM, WTFClock wrote: Chromonaut
lol bandwagon.
No seriously, chromonaut.

just no

Best user for forum mod?


Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000
DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature
Jonas
Jonas
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 19
Artist
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 02:08:09 Reply

I vote for TheSwain, because he's a classy fellow with sass.


Need a hot dicking?
JonasATnewgrounds.com
I do voices.

Old-Man-Tussin
Old-Man-Tussin
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 06:04:29 Reply

brieflly, i vote chron. in a little bit when i have some time, i will bulletinize the valid reasons one should support him. there are many, and ive been around for so many goodamn years that ive pretty much seen every aspect of flawed personality come and on.

Best user for forum mod?

walterwagner
walterwagner
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Writer
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 06:07:01 Reply

WeHaveFreshCookies


I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature
whatty
whatty
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 06:11:17 Reply

At 9/2/10 06:07 AM, walterwagner wrote: WeHaveFreshCookies

Yes


Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Voice Actor
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 06:26:01 Reply

Ejit, Britkid or PeterM.

They are all dashing fellows.


BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 07:07:07 Reply

At 9/2/10 02:08 AM, Jonas wrote: I vote for TheSwain, because he's a classy fellow with sass.

True, also it's funny when he goes on a destroying spree :)

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 08:36:56 Reply

At 9/2/10 07:07 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 9/2/10 02:08 AM, Jonas wrote: I vote for TheSwain, because he's a classy fellow with sass.
True, also it's funny when he goes on a destroying spree :)

I vote FBIpolux because I want to see him turn into a little napoleon :P

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 08:40:12 Reply

I'm not even sure if wade is still monitoring this thread, but if so, then I wholeheartedly vote for Ejit.


Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 09:04:30 Reply

At the risk of a ban, I'm going to suggest me because I'm a jaded twat with a high sense of superiority to everyone that enables me to make judgments of their character based on short posts on a forum, coupled with my high post count which furthers my arrogance towards people who I consider inferior on here, however I am also going to make the suggestion in a semi-sarcastic, joking way so I can hide the fact that I am actually throwing my name in the hat in front of a shallow glass shield so I can also hope for the avoidance of a ban by the moderator who inevitably combs through this thread.

Godspeed, wade.


Good Threads: 1 2 3 4 5
I can't see shit

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 09:04:56 Reply

Fro for mod.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Rory
Rory
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 09:11:28 Reply

At 9/2/10 09:04 AM, Ass-Crumb wrote: At the risk of a ban, I'm going to suggest me because I'm a jaded twat with a high sense of superiority to everyone that enables me to make judgments of their character based on short posts on a forum, coupled with my high post count which furthers my arrogance towards people who I consider inferior on here, however I am also going to make the suggestion in a semi-sarcastic, joking way so I can hide the fact that I am actually throwing my name in the hat in front of a shallow glass shield so I can also hope for the avoidance of a ban by the moderator who inevitably combs through this thread.

Godspeed, wade.

Wade is actually online now, but you're arrogance and vanity would prevent you, as well as your lack of punctuation. Your post count isn' very high. (Me, a 2010 sign up is approaching it), and the arrogance wouldn't halp with moderation,It would infact hinder it, and increse the chance of being demodded. Good luck as the same

I'm an admin now, it seems.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 09:13:29 Reply

At 9/2/10 09:10 AM, MuyBurrito wrote:
At 9/2/10 09:04 AM, Ass-Crumb wrote: At the risk of a ban, I'm going to suggest me because I'm a jaded twat

Godspeed, wade.
I would not have thought that you were referring to me if you waited a few posts to make that one, but I do, so I should inform you that if this is the case, your assessment is incorrect.

NAH MAN, I started writing that post before you made yours brodysseus, you're fine by me.

Best user for forum mod?


Good Threads: 1 2 3 4 5
I can't see shit

BBS Signature
Krussi
Krussi
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 09:50:49 Reply

Chronamut, since he somewhat looks like eagle eye cherry.

Tianwell
Tianwell
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 11:18:46 Reply

At 9/2/10 09:50 AM, Krussi wrote: Chronamut, since he somewhat looks like eagle eye cherry.

I second Chronamut. He knows the forums pretty well and helps out a lot in the Audio Forum.


MUSIC IS LIFE!

BBS Signature
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 11:20:13 Reply

Lost-Chances would make a great MOD, in my opinion.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 11:48:37 Reply

A forum mod should be someone who has never been banned. It is obvious that person (assuming they hold the record for longest time without being banned) would probably be better at forums than anybody else. In fact, I would not be surprised if this was the criteria for putting mods in the first place. I am also thinking it could also be prolific posters here, but it is too bad ZeroAsALimit is not on the forums anymore.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 11:55:07 Reply

At 9/2/10 11:48 AM, Ericho wrote: A forum mod should be someone who has never been banned. It is obvious that person (assuming they hold the record for longest time without being banned) would probably be better at forums than anybody else. In fact, I would not be surprised if this was the criteria for putting mods in the first place. I am also thinking it could also be prolific posters here, but it is too bad ZeroAsALimit is not on the forums anymore.

The only mod I know of that has never been banned as been Mamatequila - everyone else holds ban records I believe.

Old-Man-Tussin
Old-Man-Tussin
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Best user for forum mod? 2010-09-02 11:57:22 Reply

At 9/2/10 08:36 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 9/2/10 07:07 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 9/2/10 02:08 AM, Jonas wrote: I vote for TheSwain, because he's a classy fellow with sass.
True, also it's funny when he goes on a destroying spree :)
I vote FBIpolux because I want to see him turn into a little napoleon :P

yeah, we need an electronic napoleon.

Best user for forum mod?