00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an old flash

1,388 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an old flash 2010-08-18 21:17:45

Hello.

I am trying to find a flash that I watched on newgrounds some time ago. I know for a fact that I came upon from reading the "Portal History" section. This section must have since been edited, because I have been through it several times and can not the find any mention of the flash I am looking for.

Here is what I remember:

The flash was set in a post-apocalyptic sort of world, the main character being this girl (The words "Britney" and "Bunny" come to mind) who was sort of like a savior, but had gone reclusive. At one part of the flash you can clearly see her face spray painted on a wall like Che Guevara. I'm pretty sure in one part of the flash she talks to a crazy rabbit character. This is really all I can remember. I also know that I was linked to it from one of the early "Portal History" pages (1999-2003), but again I can not find it there today.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Response to Looking for an old flash 2010-08-18 21:34:10

Response to Looking for an old flash 2010-08-18 21:44:57

Your right, that is very similar, but not what I'm looking for. The drawing style in the flash that I am thinking of is more simplistic, and mostly gray.

Response to Looking for an old flash 2010-08-19 02:24:11

Response to Looking for an old flash 2010-08-19 10:57:35

Yes yes yes! Thank you so much! How did you find it?