00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KeyDraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread

10,716 Views | 111 Replies

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-09 18:44:40

At 8/9/10 04:28 PM, liljim wrote: I feel really bad about not making more of an effort in talking to people, but like I wrote in the meetup thread, I'd felt terrible all day and that was part of the reason that I slumped off early.

I kinda feel guilty for not talking to you more than I should have but after reading your post, I understand how you felt then. Ah well, there's always next year to have a better chance to have a chat down in London.

At 8/9/10 06:25 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Honestly, I'm always too scared to do anything crazy in general at all. Like I know I throw my mouth around a lot on the internet, but I'm always scared to do much off-line.

If anyone was going to bring up about any arguments I had with them in the past, I would have told them "Hey, we're here to have fun with the other Newgrounders. What happened to us in the past shouldn't be an issue right now." Unless you're despised by the majority, no-one should be worried about having any arguments brought up over your actions on the BBS.

Anyway, I know this thread is more for posting pictures of the London meet but I wanted to express my thoughts on the quoted posts. Here, I've got myself with Luis. He was really eager to have this picture of us taken.

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-09 18:49:02

At 8/9/10 06:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: Unless you're despised by the majority, no-one should be worried about having any arguments brought up over your actions on the BBS.

Haha, I remember us talking about this and you admitting unless you were someone (you did name someone, but I'll leave you to naming him), you would be fine at the meet really because no one really wanted an argument. Although I still don't recall you acting like a dick at all here.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-09 18:57:02

At 8/9/10 04:28 PM, liljim wrote:
At 8/9/10 04:08 PM, funkycaveman wrote: I don't believe we met at the meet, I saw you but didn't know who you were, I have a photo you you on dodgems. I only found out who you were on the journey home :(
Normally, I'd have gone around and introduced myself to people I didn't know (ones who I suspected were part of the meet at least), but like I say, I wasn't too well. So all of that's definitely my fault.

I'm glad you made it though, I knew you were coming but did hear you were unable to make it for a few of the days.

The one task I'd set myself was to get more than two words out of citricflid, but that conversation went something along the lines of:

me: "Hey, how's it going?"
him: "fine"
me: "Am I going to get more than two words out of you this time?"
him: "yeah"

Then I got distracted and failed in my mission.

Lol, I forgot to talk to citricsquid, he seems like a cool guy in the forums, I just didn't speak to him, next time I will, don't worry sam, be scared.

I also didn't speak to BlackOps other than to say hello, which I regret, and SuspiciousPenguin (I think) sat down next to me at one point, I think after I'd just come back from the dodgems. I couldn't summon up the energy to even talk to him at that point, given that I thought I was going to either fall asleep, or puke. Or fall asleep and then puke.

Black-ops was a really cool guy as well, he has a PS3 and many trophies so we connected with that, we are trophy whores, he is just better than me :(

I feel really bad about not making more of an effort in talking to people, but like I wrote in the meetup thread, I'd felt terrible all day and that was part of the reason that I slumped off early.

Hopefully you will be well next time, glad you made it for the day, get well soon :)

Speaking of dodgems and photos, I remember someone taking lots of pics when Lois and I were driving around, especially the flash of a camera going off just before we went into a head on collision with whoever was taking the photos - could that have been you? There were two people in the dodgem.

Yes that was me, I had to use the flash or the photos would have been blurred, silly camera. I will try to get the photos up soon, sending them all to Luis as well.

Anyway, maybe next time.

I will look forward to it.

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 07:17:49

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 08:20:41

At 8/10/10 07:17 AM, Coop83 wrote: Dodgems

Next time, get a GOOD camera to use for recording videos and taking pictures. I just barely made out what I said in that video. At least I caught the "Haha, Luis said "FUCK YOU!" to Wonchop!" part.

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 08:26:58

At 8/10/10 08:20 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/10/10 07:17 AM, Coop83 wrote: Dodgems
Next time, get a GOOD camera to use for recording videos and taking pictures. I just barely made out what I said in that video. At least I caught the "Haha, Luis said "FUCK YOU!" to Wonchop!" part.

Well, TheHappySheep may of done some footage of it. Then again, I may of saw him in that video so that's that out the picture.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 15:32:10

At 8/10/10 08:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: Next time, get a GOOD camera to use for recording videos and taking pictures. I just barely made out what I said in that video. At least I caught the "Haha, Luis said "FUCK YOU!" to Wonchop!" part.

I can't help only being able to bring my phone with me. Perhaps next year I'll have a proper video camera and I'll do the whole Karaoke night as well!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 16:44:27

THAT'S RIGHT LEO, SHOOT THE BASTARDS.

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 16:50:45

At 8/10/10 03:44 PM, citricsquid wrote: some guy had a proper camera there, i dunno his name though he was pretty tall and was hanging around with the girl in the skirt, i recorded him and his friends on the dodgems i think. I'm sure I saw him recording quite a lot (although maybe it was just him and his friends he recorded) so maybe he has some footage. I wonder who he was...

so did kes, i think he's making a video or something.

That was me, I took a few videos, only on the official meet, the other photos I have sent to Luis.
http://www.twitvid.com/NJXJX

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 18:17:15

At 8/10/10 04:44 PM, Oliver wrote: THAT'S RIGHT LEO, SHOOT THE BASTARDS.

MAKE THEM SUFFERR!!!!

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 18:21:49

At 8/10/10 06:17 PM, therealanimator wrote:
MAKE THEM SUFFERR!!!!

Pew pew

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 18:22:50

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 18:35:32

At 8/10/10 06:21 PM, Oliver wrote:
MAKE THEM SUFFERR!!!!
Pew pew

That's it, my minions. Kill them all.

*Coop looks on intently, a la Burns*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 18:56:02

MAKE THEM SUFFERR!!!!
Pew pew

coop looks so turned on in that pic "mmm i wish leo was shooting my gun"

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 19:23:52

This thread needs moar dodgems, Silent Scope, and Dancing Stage Euromix.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 19:29:46

At 8/10/10 07:23 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Silent Scope

SILENT SCOPE YOU SAY?
Grant Wightman: Terrorist Hunter.

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 19:43:36

At 8/10/10 07:23 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Dancing Stage Euromix.

While you danced like a jig, I danced like Ian Curtis.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 20:01:10

man i look so fucking bored in those time crisis pics

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 20:06:05

At 8/10/10 07:29 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 8/10/10 07:23 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Silent Scope
SILENT SCOPE YOU SAY?
Grant Wightman: Terrorist Hunter.

Holy poop, that looks totally badass. Thank you :3

At 8/10/10 07:43 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 8/10/10 07:23 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Dancing Stage Euromix.
While you danced like a jig, I danced like Ian Curtis.

Biting my lower lip in concentration here, busting out to Tub Thumpin by Chumba Wumba.

At 8/9/10 04:28 PM, liljim wrote:
I also didn't speak to BlackOps other than to say hello, which I regret.

No worries man, be sure to put that right next time we meet!

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-10 20:14:34

At 8/9/10 03:43 PM, funkycaveman wrote: Yea, that was me, I am not normally philosophical, it was just at the time I was in deep thought, but it was an interesting conversation nevertheless, it was nice meeting you :)

Heh, you too. I usually think of random deep thought things from time to time. Anyway, glad the conversation was interesting for you, although sorry I didn't actually carry it on later (assuming you'd want to anyway) and I left you outside when I thought I was going inside for a short period for a drink.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-08-13 04:18:15

At 8/10/10 06:56 PM, therealanimator wrote:
At 8/10/10 04:44 PM, Oliver wrote:
MAKE THEM SUFFERR!!!!
Pew pew
coop looks so turned on in that pic "mmm i wish leo was shooting my gun"

Man, you have no idea - this was before I was massively turned off by the smell of Leo's impersonation of a drowned rat :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Meet Photo Thread 2010-09-18 20:19:31

Does anyone at the london expo find children attractive?

Don't worry, were not here to judge you.