00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Muslims are bullied over World Cup

1,171 Views | 14 Replies

in Germany.

A group of people, who identify as "leftists" and "anarchists", have become upset that Muslim immigrants living in Germany are supporting their home country, Germany, in the World Cup. So upset, in fact, that they've taken the liberty to tear down and even burn German flags which the immigrants have put on display in support of their national team.

To these vandals, the flag represents the nationalism of the Third Reich. That may be so, but doesn't it hurt their credibility a little that they're fighting against their Nazi past by commiting attacks on minorities in this Kristallnacht-like manner?

I would normally expect this kind of behavior from the skinheads or other such groups. There are clearly the same motives involved: neither these left-wing fascists nor the right-wing fascists can accept Muslim immigrants as their fellow countrymen.

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-06-29 14:20:55

That's pretty messed up right there.

This is why I've always said, people on both extremes need to have their heads examined.

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-06-29 15:40:30

At first read I thought they were tearing down flags of the immigrants home countries so I thought it was just a violent reaction to a bad thing but then it was the German flag being torn down once I read more into it. What the hell, what do these anti-Islam people want them to do? Hoist an Algeria flag?

Anti-Islam is a embarrassment to Europe, Eastern and Central Europe moreover, wasn't there some video of two Russian teens mutilating a Turk or something? That said, I think they should make up their minds who they want to hate, Arabs/Turks or Muslims? Islam doesn't necessarily support human rights violations right off the bat, Azerbaijan granted women equal rights before the UK or the US although its largely overshadowed by the fact that they got conquered by the USSR.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-06-29 15:55:19

At 6/29/10 03:40 PM, Warforger wrote: What the hell, what do these anti-Islam people want them to do? Hoist an Algeria flag?

These aren't the anti-Islam people, these are largely pro-Islam people, and they're mad that their Muslims aren't quite Muslim enough for them.

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-06-29 16:03:44

Yeah we still have alot of retards in our country post-WW2. But srsly, there are other countries with those groups too.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-06-29 22:13:23

At 6/29/10 03:55 PM, AapoJoki wrote:
At 6/29/10 03:40 PM, Warforger wrote: What the hell, what do these anti-Islam people want them to do? Hoist an Algeria flag?
These aren't the anti-Islam people, these are largely pro-Islam people, and they're mad that their Muslims aren't quite Muslim enough for them.

Where does it say that? From what I can tell its German people thinking immigrants should stay immigrants.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-02 13:18:20

Lol and yet Ozil is Turkish and half of their team aren't even German. It goes against all leftist philophy too. Urgh, morons.

GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-02 13:57:04

oh boo hoo.

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-02 20:29:08

At 7/2/10 01:57 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: oh boo hoo.

You're intolerance really knows no bounds does it guy? First the gays, now the muslims...any other minorities you don't like?

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-02 20:50:29

At 7/2/10 08:29 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 7/2/10 01:57 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: oh boo hoo.
You're intolerance really knows no bounds does it guy? First the gays, now the muslims...any other minorities you don't like?

more like the other way around in that order. and I see the worst in everyone, just more than others.

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-02 21:20:47

That sounds entirely inflammatory and contradictory.

I mean seriously, I thought the one thing that brought Europeans together was patriotism and soccer. That's why I think these leftist groups are probably just trying to inflame a situation with the Muslims.

I might understand if they were rooting for another country because people get very serious about their sports, especially national teams; but discriminating against a fellow fan is rather odd and is about as obvious as anything.

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-04 16:06:11

So they get attacked just because they want Germany to win a sport tournament?

Then again there were suicides after what happened in 1954 World Cup.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-05 20:42:39

At 7/2/10 09:20 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: That sounds entirely inflammatory and contradictory.

This proves that even the left can be just as prejudicist as the right wing soccer fans.

I mean seriously, I thought the one thing that brought Europeans together was patriotism and soccer. That's why I think these leftist groups are probably just trying to inflame a situation with the Muslims.

Hell, Europe has teared apart itself for nearly 900 years, this isn't really a news flash to them. Though it is kinda sad that leftist groups are teasing Muslims, when they're supposed to be more tolerent then on the other wing. Refer to above comment.

I might understand if they were rooting for another country because people get very serious about their sports, especially national teams; but discriminating against a fellow fan is rather odd and is about as obvious as anything.

It's soccer, this is considered serious shit in Germany. And just like in any sport or facet of entertainment, fanboys will leach onto something they like, and give all the other level-headed fans a bad name. And I suppose throwing blood bombs and flares at rival teams doesn't really help matters any.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-09 21:05:06

The modern German flag doesn't have anything to do with the NSDAP...

It's nice to see immigrants trying to fit in to their new country though. I always kind of figured that immigrants make the best patriots because their new country gave them a chance to start fresh, and make something of themselves. Of course, in Germany today, saying anything positive about Germany makes you a Nazi so I guess that previous statement would be taboo wouldn't it?

"Your job is not do die for your country, your job is to see to it that the other son of a bitch dies for HIS country" -General George S. Patton

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims are bullied over World Cup 2010-07-09 21:57:37

That ain't right. Who knows if the hidden savings of the fourth reich (it exists) will show up in support

BBS Signature