00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

H9ntai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You

25,689 Views | 368 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 09:56:28

I finished my second entry that I was talking about earlier.
FLA
SWF

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 10:03:44

Gentleman! My new parts! WITH NO SPRITE EFFECTS, but with 100% more Team Fortress 2!

Sound: Team Fortress 2. Setence mixing is by "Meet the Spy" (Flash).I got premission from the creator of "Meet the spy" flash movie to use this, guys.

LINK!

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 12:07:31

Hey, Sunrie!!!???
Can I be in this Collab?
PLZZ! You know, I can do better than That Mario and Luigi Animation!
PLEASE!!! I beg you!

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 14:26:32

At 5/12/10 07:45 AM, OutcastLabs wrote: Here's a hint about my second part:
Yoshi is getting sick and tired of working with babies. It's based on this video:
Link

Cool! Since I know you can animate better than that video, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

At 5/12/10 08:51 AM, NarutoMaker7 wrote: Ok Then, Here´s A little Test I made.
I can do better!!!
Mario_Thing

Hope you Like it!
WEGEEE!!!!!!!!

MUCH better. Something like that, yes, you can join up. Friendly suggestion would be to make the BG fill with the scene when it zooms out to show the huge Luigi. Other than that, good job!

At 5/12/10 09:56 AM, OutcastLabs wrote: I finished my second entry that I was talking about earlier.
FLA
SWF

*LMFGDAO*!!!! Awesome

At 5/12/10 10:03 AM, Aguproductions wrote: Gentleman! My new parts! WITH NO SPRITE EFFECTS, but with 100% more Team Fortress 2!

Sound: Team Fortress 2. Setence mixing is by "Meet the Spy" (Flash).I got premission from the creator of "Meet the spy" flash movie to use this, guys.

LINK!

I see what you did there...and so far I like it!

At 5/12/10 12:07 PM, NarutoMaker7 wrote: Hey, Sunrie!!!???
Can I be in this Collab?
PLZZ! You know, I can do better than That Mario and Luigi Animation!
PLEASE!!! I beg you!

Yes you can. If you fix that one issue with the Luigi one, I'd even use that.

--------
Wyldfyre is working on a Batman and Robin skit along with an old recording he did singing a Psyduck song *L*

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 14:36:05

I can do better!!!
Mario_Thing
Hope you Like it!
WEGEEE!!!!!!!!

:At 5/12/10 02:26 PM, Sunrie wrote:

MUCH better. Something like that, yes, you can join up. Friendly suggestion would be to make the BG fill with the scene when it zooms out to show the huge Luigi. Other than that, good job!

What do you mean!?
That The BG Should Follow Luigi or ... What?
I´m not so good at english..
Or maybe that... I should make the Movie Better and more detials and Make the V_cam
Zoom better at Luigi! :3
Yay, Thank you for I got to be with this collab!!!
Ps. How many Animation can I even make?

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 14:45:58

Well now I can honestly say everyone here are addicted to Team Fortress 2.
Oh, and should we make bios? and another part?

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 15:32:25

At 5/12/10 02:45 PM, Aguproductions wrote: Well now I can honestly say everyone here are addicted to Team Fortress 2.
Oh, and should we make bios? and another part?

Hey, I found the font you used, BTW.

I think the Bio thing is a must. It'll be part of the main menu.

How about this format:

1. Make either a drawn image or a sprite image of your choosing to represent yourself
2. Name
3. Age
4. Why do you animate sprites
5. A few sentences about yourself and/or why you wanted to be part of the collab

At 5/12/10 02:36 PM, NarutoMaker7 wrote:
I can do better!!!
Mario_Thing
Hope you Like it!
WEGEEE!!!!!!!!
At 5/12/10 02:26 PM, Sunrie wrote:
What do you mean!?
That The BG Should Follow Luigi or ... What?
I´m not so good at english..
Or maybe that... I should make the Movie Better and more detials and Make the V_cam
Zoom better at Luigi! :3
Yay, Thank you for I got to be with this collab!!!
Ps. How many Animation can I even make?

You can make up to four if you'd like.

Yes, the BG should follow Luigi. When it you see the very tall Luigi, the background gets really small and you can see where it ends. The background should get smaller, but you shouldn't be able to see anything under where the ground is or to the left/right of it.

----------
Oh, so as to notcome across as a dick: I have quite a few in the animation already since I was working on this for so long. So, don't think that I'm just trying to have all my things in there to be the "main dude". I've even taken some out to make it more spread out.

Wyldfyre1 has provided music for the credits, which will be "sing along/karaoke style".

Preview of Wyldfyre's animation of the Psyduck thing is attached.

Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 16:23:10

Ok then, Fixed it. Hope this helps. Plzz Tell if somethings Wrong with it!
LINK

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 17:03:09

At 5/12/10 04:23 PM, NarutoMaker7 wrote: Ok then, Fixed it. Hope this helps. Plzz Tell if somethings Wrong with it!
LINK

BEAUTIFUL! That's more like it. Only thing now is to put your logo in it.

I'll PM you my e-mail address so you can send me the FLA file.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 18:30:12

At 5/12/10 12:35 AM, Sunrie wrote: There are a shit ton of effects like that available on the Internet and Mugen. You cannot prove that you made those and have a right to be the only one using them. So, on other words, deal with it.

I am dealing with it. Maybe not the ones he used in that video were made by me but he's shown off effects that he stole that COULD have had things we made. I've been stolen from before, in cases where i hand made the effects/sprites/sounds, i will not stand for it happening again.

If the effects were "stolen" and Aguproductions erased them, then you wouldn't be crying that they were lost. After all, you should have them saved. In other words, shut the fuck up in this thread.

Lost or not it doesn't make it any right that he takes what is not him, i do make some of my effects and i can prove it with screen shots of the work file in After Effects, while he may not have used any effect i personally made YET he had the intention, I'm glad he deleted them and hopefully wont use it again, but when you create something yourself and you see it used by some scumbag decompiler you wouldn't be telling people to shut up you'd be telling people to help you in getting who ever stole to stop. He had the intention, so if i was unlucky enough to use what i made then he would have it and be using it.

ANYONE else feeding these fucking trolls

No one here is a troll, he's admitted to have decompiled the effects.
As long as he never uses them again there wont be trouble. So this is to you Aguproductions, Make your own, or FIND IT yourself.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 18:48:55

I've decided to make two parts

Tell me what you think of the first one

Oh, and hi AGU, I'm back on flash.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 19:45:57

At 5/12/10 06:48 PM, theactionscripter wrote: I've decided to make two parts

So far so good with the effect...but I don't quite get the joke just yet.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 20:17:17

At 5/12/10 07:45 PM, Sunrie wrote:
At 5/12/10 06:48 PM, theactionscripter wrote: I've decided to make two parts

So far so good with the effect...but I don't quite get the joke just yet.

I was splitting it into 2 parts because it was supposed to be long

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 20:41:41

Video advertising this collab

Decided to advertise for you guys. Chances are I'm gonna be too busy to make anything. Exams and all.

Formally - gameboyplayer; needs to fix up this sig again

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 22:20:30

Actually just caught the video posted on youtube about it. I may give it a crack. The animations I have on my name were made when i was just entering flash so I'll try and whip something up in the next day or so for it. Main reason I keep those up is because I don't want to feel ashamed of old work lol.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 23:02:19

^^^
Welcome aboard. Let's see what you can do :3

At 5/12/10 08:41 PM, GameboyHero wrote: Video advertising this collab

Decided to advertise for you guys. Chances are I'm gonna be too busy to make anything. Exams and all.

Thank you, that's awesome. Too bad you can't be joining us.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-12 23:37:00

Well, it sounds like a lot of fun. I would join in, but I'm worried that I'm not as skilled as you want me to be.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-13 06:40:04

Hey guys, it's me again from the 1st page. A couple of days ago I capped my internet usage, reducing my download speed to a crippling 8kb/s. Hopefully we'll be soon phoning BigPond to beg for an extra gig of usage so that our speed can return to normal, but this slow internet is the reason why I haven't been active for the past couple of days.

In terms of my parts, I will in fact be doing a 3 part scene using the similar Halo sprites I used in I love the HALO World (originality), but I will also be doing several other scenes from different games, however for now they are still in the scripting stage.

Soon I will be looking for voice actors to be voices the characters in the Halo scene, which will include a low-pitched voice veteran sniper and a medium-high pitched voice annoying rookie.

And no, this ISN'T Red VS Blue!

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-13 07:23:11

MY BIO
Our image is our newgrounds profile image.
Names: Alon, Guy and Uri
Animating sprites because: Sprites are awesome.
Notes: We make flash animations about sprites, mostly Mario.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-13 17:59:12

Hey Sunrie. I needed A voice Actor For my next animation. So I asked my friend.
And he asked if he´s gonna be a Co-Author. Is he? Or is he Gonna be in the Credits?
Here is the Guy! http://big-jonny-13.newgrounds.com/

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-13 20:15:29

My Bio

Name: Jared
Animating Sprites Because: I can
Notes: I prefer doing drawn animation, but I'm probably better at doing sprites, which is odd.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-14 01:34:55

Here is mine :)

Name - Joseph
Age - 16
Animating Sprites Cos - I started using flash with sprites
Note - I like cheeseburgers ;D

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-14 13:56:25

My third entry will take place after AguProduction's 2nd entry.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 01:17:09

Well, ah, should we add s'Easter Eggs?
Also working on my 3rd part.
Yeah, Mario.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 01:18:45

At 5/12/10 11:37 PM, supersonic407 wrote: Well, it sounds like a lot of fun. I would join in, but I'm worried that I'm not as skilled as you want me to be.

Make up an example of what you're able to do. I'm willing to take auditions and we will all be polite enough to give pointers.

At 5/13/10 06:40 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: Hey guys, it's me again from the 1st page. A couple of days ago I capped my internet usage, reducing my download speed to a crippling 8kb/s. Hopefully we'll be soon phoning BigPond to beg for an extra gig of usage so that our speed can return to normal, but this slow internet is the reason why I haven't been active for the past couple of days.

In terms of my parts, I will in fact be doing a 3 part scene using the similar Halo sprites I used in I love the HALO World (originality), but I will also be doing several other scenes from different games, however for now they are still in the scripting stage.

Soon I will be looking for voice actors to be voices the characters in the Halo scene, which will include a low-pitched voice veteran sniper and a medium-high pitched voice annoying rookie.

And no, this ISN'T Red VS Blue!

Epic. Can't wait to see it, man! Sucks about the Internet. I hate those limits.

At 5/13/10 05:59 PM, NarutoMaker7 wrote: Hey Sunrie. I needed A voice Actor For my next animation. So I asked my friend.
And he asked if he´s gonna be a Co-Author. Is he? Or is he Gonna be in the Credits?
Here is the Guy! http://big-jonny-13.newgrounds.com/

If I have less than 12 others join up he will be listed in the author's section under "Voice". He will, absolutely, also be given his credit in the credit roll.

At 5/14/10 07:41 AM, HyperGumba wrote: Hey guys, Sunrie invited me, I just didn't check my inbox for a while ^^"
Also can't start before Wednesday, I have an exam to do ^^"

As for the collab parts, they look awesome :3

I most certainly did and can't wait to see your parts. If you're going with the Touhou one, that would be epic as hell.

At 5/14/10 01:56 PM, OutcastLabs wrote: My third entry will take place after AguProduction's 2nd entry.

Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up on where you'd like it as well.

----------
I've invited Clovis15, who does the Chrono Trigger Unglued series as well. He's looking to join up and I'm a little hoping he's doing a Chrono Trigger skit.

Other than that, if I disappear for a day or two here and there, don't freak! I am STILL doing this and I will NOT just abandon you all. There's a lot going on with Flash work (SFvsDBZ, this animation as well) and life, which may often cause me to not show up for a day, two, and possibly three, but don't take that as I have dropped off the face of the planet.

Oh, and Wyld is changing up his Psyduck part. It's going to be a lot more epic.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 01:31:13

So, ah,
I guess I better get Working(Yeah, youtube poop tribute)

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 01:48:04

Hey, Agu...the last one you sent me for the Meet the Spy parody was done at 24fps and not 30. I was wondering why it played so oddly... I need you to redo it at 30 and resubmit it to me.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 02:08:16

At 5/15/10 01:48 AM, Sunrie wrote: Hey, Agu...the last one you sent me for the Meet the Spy parody was done at 24fps and not 30. I was wondering why it played so oddly... I need you to redo it at 30 and resubmit it to me.

You know, with no offence or somethin', you can change it yourself. You have it too.
I tested it on 30fps as without any changes and its fine anyways.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 02:11:24

The audio isn't in sync with the action. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do the changes yourself.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-05-15 03:18:41

At 5/15/10 02:11 AM, Sunrie wrote: The audio isn't in sync with the action. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do the changes yourself.

Well that's weird because I checked ti at my PC and it looks fine... Ah, NVM, then.