00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You

25,684 Views | 368 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-06 00:58:23

At 6/5/10 11:07 AM, svm wrote:
At 6/5/10 03:35 AM, Sunrie wrote:
At 6/5/10 12:59 AM, svm wrote: SWF

There's my submission. Very strange one it is. Least it was for me making it lol. Anyways if ya like it and wanna put it in let me know and I'll make sure ya get the FLA file.
BRILLIANT! *LOL* I absolutely love it. Just kick me over the FLA.

------------
Okay, my final one is almost done. I'm just fleshing it out.

Here's a hint as to what it involves:
Apacahe, Jump On It!
FLA

Well I'm certainly glad ya liked it! You'll notice though whenever the Vcam starts zooming in I left out my logo since it was being all funky and kept making it distored. Other then that I labeled all of my files with a "Svm_" in the file so it shouldn't be hard to tell my items apart from others. I also had another idea for a second skit so I'll try and get that out in the next few days.

Can't wait to see your skit though Fresh Prince is always a awsome thing to work with lol.

I can fix that with the logo, no problem.

I already showed Wyldfyre1 the skit and he was laughing his ass off thus far. It's more the fact they're actually dancing to it with a few back up groopies and some people moshing that really makes it.

At 6/5/10 06:39 AM, liljoey50 wrote: Here is my final entry for this collab :)
Definetely not my best one but here it is

If you aren't happy with it, make another. I won't hold it against you. I did like it, mind you. I only want things in it that people are happy with.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-06 10:56:59

Ya know what? I'll just stay with 2 parts.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-06 22:09:53

That's cool, no problem with that for me.

I'm still needing the other animations from RedFX (including loading screen), HyperGumba (though I know you're working on it), RogerU, NarutoMaker7, GameboyHero, Greenfrost7, rikio23 and theactionscripter.

I'll contact all of them to get the lowdown.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-06 22:26:32

At 6/5/10 06:39 AM, liljoey50 wrote: Here is my final entry for this collab :)
Definetely not my best one but here it is
If you aren't happy with it, make another. I won't hold it against you. I did like it, mind you. I only want things in it that people are happy with.

Nah its okay,
if you like it, i'm happy :)

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-07 17:25:48

There's my submission. Very strange one it is. Least it was for me making it lol. Anyways if ya like it and wanna put it in let me know and I'll make sure ya get the FLA file.

Thanks for the FLA, but it's not in Flash 8 or older. I need it converted to Flash 8, please.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-07 19:10:27

At 6/7/10 05:25 PM, Sunrie wrote:

Thanks for the FLA, but it's not in Flash 8 or older. I need it converted to Flash 8, please.

Whoops my bad, uh any chance you know how to go about that? I know there are converters online but do they allow you to change a flash file to a older version?

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-07 21:28:59

Yes, actually. Do a "Save As" and in the area below where the name of the file is, you can select the version of Flash to save it to.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-07 23:00:09

numa numa yay numa numa numa numa ya

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-08 12:08:17

At 6/7/10 09:28 PM, Sunrie wrote: Yes, actually. Do a "Save As" and in the area below where the name of the file is, you can select the version of Flash to save it to.

FLA

With everything you learn apparently there's just some small things you seem to miss along the way. Thanks for the help with that and this should be in Flash 8. Saved it as a Flash 8 document so it should be able to be opened up in it. If there's any issues let me know.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-08 21:16:01

At 6/8/10 12:08 PM, svm wrote:
At 6/7/10 09:28 PM, Sunrie wrote: Yes, actually. Do a "Save As" and in the area below where the name of the file is, you can select the version of Flash to save it to.
FLA

With everything you learn apparently there's just some small things you seem to miss along the way. Thanks for the help with that and this should be in Flash 8. Saved it as a Flash 8 document so it should be able to be opened up in it. If there's any issues let me know.

You are a beautiful man. No homo *LOL* Yes, that works perfect and I've placed it in the animation.

Once I get all the submissions, I will work on the sequence.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-08 22:01:45

At 6/8/10 09:16 PM, Sunrie wrote:
At 6/8/10 12:08 PM, svm wrote:
FLA

You are a beautiful man. No homo *LOL* Yes, that works perfect and I've placed it in the animation.

Once I get all the submissions, I will work on the sequence.

Your kind words want get you anywhere near my bathing suit area FYI. LOL just kidding but as far as credits go should we just post those here for you to put in or how did you want to go about doing that? Since obviously you may not know where some of us got our material from or who to credit.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-08 23:33:05

That is an issue I was going to direct later, but we can do so now.

Yeah, just go ahead and list where you got your material, the names of any songs and artists, names of voice actors, and the name you want to be credited as

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-08 23:59:30

Part 1 - Ash vs Gary
Pikachu Sprites by - SemiJuggalo
Ash & Gary Sprites by - JoshR691
Music
Pokemon FireRed Opening Theme
Pokemon DanceMix By JebbaL (Audio Portal ID - 154390)
Voiced By - liljoey50

Part 2 - Snake is an Animal Lover <3
- Pig Sprites from Sprite Database
- Snake by ?Unknown?
- Sonic from tSR
Music - Garden Party by blarsa (Audio ID - 199965)
Voiced By - liljoey50

Part 3 - All-American
-Sprites From tSR
Music - MLSS Menu Theme
Voiced By - liljoey50

Part 4 - Just Another Mario vs Sonic
Sprites from tSR
Music - N.E.R.D - Rockstar (Jason Nevins Remix)

That's it ;)

Also...

Are all of us getting CO'd?

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-09 15:14:24

Yes, everyone will be in the credits, and in the co-author's section. There's just enough of us to fit into that section, so make sure I'm on your friend's list.

I'm not getting any info from RedFX on his title screen, so I'm making up a few examples and will put them up for vote. Also, you're all welcome to make one up as well and we will vote on it.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-09 17:27:16

Here's my half of the credits:

Part 1-Cream and her Chao Blaster

Knuckles, Cream, and Chao sprites-Ren Ramos/Daniel Sidney
Weapon sprite-CollegeKid
Enemy sprites-Dolphman/SupaChao/GoldSonic/ZinD inTimeYUM
Effects-Ekoi
Music:Ride of the Valkryies-Richard Wagner
Sounds-Sonic Heroes and Team Fortress 2

Part 2-Entire Team is Babies!

Yoshi sprites-Drshnaps
Babies sprites-Ragey
Weapon sprites-CollegeKid
Voices-Team Fortress 2
Thanks to:AceTheHedgehog for the idea.

Part 3:Team Mario Fortress-Part 2

Mario and Luigi sprites-smbmaster99
Amy sprites-Daniel Sidney/Ren Ramos
Koopa sprites-Darkshon
Voices-Team Fortress 2/Sonic Heroes
Thanks to AGUproductions

Part 4:Cream is an Aligator!!
Cream sprites-Damien/MoonWarrior
Sonic sprites-Chaos Studios
Additional Animation by:Sunrie
Thanks to:YTMND for the fad, "Conan is an...Aligator!

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-09 17:37:46

o.0 can i do the credit animation

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-09 23:59:22

I'm actually working on the credits. Reason being is that it's going to be a "sing-along / karaoke" style with a "follow the bouncing pokeball". Wyldfyre1 has done the song...I'm...going to be "singing" part of it as well.

As for the intro, I'm working on it now. It'll take a while to do, but I'll let you guys see it and you can let me know what you think.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-10 04:33:21

hello... is it too late to join??? if not i have something here that i can enter :) its not done have to fix some stuff, more sounds a other minor fixes...

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-10 05:20:25

At 6/10/10 04:33 AM, XMSMidget34 wrote: hello... is it too late to join??? if not i have something here that i can enter :) its not done have to fix some stuff, more sounds a other minor fixes...

Hey, XMS!
Good piece :)

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-10 21:13:14

well im working on my second part (still ahve problems with new first) and heres a look note thisis just the basic animation

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-11 13:44:37

At 6/10/10 04:33 AM, XMSMidget34 wrote: hello... is it too late to join??? if not i have something here that i can enter :) its not done have to fix some stuff, more sounds a other minor fixes...

No, it's not too late. Unfortunately, one other artist had to drop out due to time issues. I liked your piece and you definitely show the potential to make a great animation.

WELCOME ABOARD!

At 6/10/10 02:44 AM, HyperGumba wrote: I've been making some progress with my first skit at least, though it's not even half finished, a preview pic will be shown later that day, I can't access my stuff right now...

Sorry for me taking so long, I am just lazy too much and I have still stuff to do (studying for exams and such)

Oh, btw. I can't decide on a name for a spellcard (very simeple, just an unavoidable wall of bullets coming down the way) and I was thinking if you could give me some advice on that. How does "Bullet Hell : You just lost the game" sound? Any suggestions?

How about anime style: "Bullet Nightmare Strike: Kiss Your Ass Goodbye!" or something like that?

At 6/10/10 09:13 PM, rikio23 wrote: well im working on my second part (still ahve problems with new first) and heres a look note thisis just the basic animation

With some cleaning up, that will be good. Also, I never got the right version of your first one. The second place you uploaded it to said it was not found on the server. Please reup it to the Newgrounds.com/dump/ and send me the link

-------------
<Professor Farnsworth>Good news, everyone!</Professor Farnsworth> I will have a preview of the intro up some time late tonight.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-12 07:27:39

No, it's not too late. Unfortunately, one other artist had to drop out due to time issues. I liked your piece and you definitely show the potential to make a great animation.

WELCOME ABOARD!

great put me down for two parts then :) thanks

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-13 01:18:32

At 6/12/10 07:27 AM, XMSMidget34 wrote:

WELCOME ABOARD!

well ive finished my second part its here
to sunrie: ill shoot you a pm with the fla. in it

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-13 01:24:39

At 6/13/10 01:18 AM, XMSMidget34 wrote:
At 6/12/10 07:27 AM, XMSMidget34 wrote:

WELCOME ABOARD!
well ive finished my second part its here
to sunrie: ill shoot you a pm with the fla. in it

HA!!!! Very nice.

---
Sorry everyone, didn't mean to not post the intro/menu screen. BAD, BAD storm yesterday that actually took out the 'Net. I needed some extra things, and I am just now able to get back online. I am working on it again as well. I'm ALMOST finished with the intro and then I'll make up the menu screen.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-13 06:00:17

Okay...I have to be up for work in five fucking hours...but here's what I've gotten for the intro and menu:

HS2 - Intro and menu sample

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-13 06:39:58

At 6/13/10 06:00 AM, Sunrie wrote: Okay...I have to be up for work in five fucking hours...but here's what I've gotten for the intro and menu:

Wow, That´s really cool... Nice done. I hope we can use it. I think we should
The music was great hehee...Dragon savior... But awesome.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-13 19:53:04

At 6/13/10 06:00 AM, Sunrie wrote: Okay...I have to be up for work in five fucking hours...but here's what I've gotten for the intro and menu:

haha thats really cool...
btw i finished my first part lemme know what u think
once again, snrie ill send the fla in a pm

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-14 08:53:16

Just updating for now. I have a bunch of other projects I'm working on at the moment and just haven't found the time to work on skit 2. I'll try and finish up some stuff today and possibly put some work in on it. I already have the idea so I just need to create it is all.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-14 18:59:23

At 6/13/10 07:53 PM, XMSMidget34 wrote:

haha thats really cool...
btw i finished my first part lemme know what u think
once again, sunrie ill send the fla in a pm

Hah, very nice!

----------
Thanks for the updates, everyone. I'm also still polishing the intro and obvious the menu. I'm not married to the song Dragon Savior, and I'm looking for another that'll fit. Also, the menu is really rough, but at least now I have a good idea on how I want it to look.

Response to Holy Sprites 2: Collaber is You 2010-06-16 03:40:07

Okay, updated the intro and menu with new music, cleaned up a bit of the animation, and changed the menu screen background.

More changes to come to it as I progress. Coming changes will be working buttons (at least buttons that will "activate" with a mouse over) and a much cleaner interface.

Updated Intro and Menu