00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Did this MS Paint

533 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Did this MS Paint 2010-02-24 19:57:19

what do u think?

Did this MS Paint

Response to Did this MS Paint 2010-02-24 20:00:21

At 2/24/10 07:57 PM, omega88x wrote: what do u think?

this thread won't last long.

Response to Did this MS Paint 2010-02-24 20:00:25

I think it's not good enough to warrant it's own thread.
MS Paint thread

Response to Did this MS Paint 2010-02-24 20:02:45

anatomy sucks, theres no shading, the background is boring, and last but certanly not least its mspaint need i say more

Response to Did this MS Paint 2010-02-24 20:25:13

MS Paint drawings had better be funny and well thought out or else may be removed.

It's not that bad, really. It actually looks like Metal Man and, although I wouldn't call it a stellar effort, it looks like you obviously put a little bit of time into it. But, don't be surprised if this thread gets locked. That doesn't mean you should stop posting, just post MS Paint drawings in the MS Paint Thread.

My personal advice woudl be don't use MS Paint unless you really know what you're doing. I think it's far easier to draw something on paper, and then scan it to your computer and color it using GIMP or Paint.net or Photoshop. Then again, you can't get better if you don't practice, so, if you're going to keep using MS Paint then work on your anatomy a bit and plan out your pictures a little better, maybe work from a reference or even sketch it out on paper beforehand just to get a feel for what you're doing to do.

BBS Signature