00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Racists jokes about Americans?

4,582 Views | 56 Replies

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 06:57:30

At 12/16/09 06:54 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Just for your information, every countries make fun of Americans.

All the time.

Most of the time, Australia doesn't pay it out, we just say that they're completely ridiculous and that they are greedy, fat, redneck pigs.

No hard feelings Americans

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 07:09:03

Well guys each country has a rasist jokes. Amerika is not exlusion. For example we in Russia has joke like this:

Russian black people are so severe, that they have white slaves.

And of course people have joke on every difference in sex, age, or profession of counterpart. For example we in russia has a serial jokes on evry kind of people:

Russian men are so severe, that they feel cold in sauna

Russian men are so severe, that Chuck Norris identified himself as a Russian man

Russian system administrators are so severe, that users prefer to use counting-frame

Russian system administrators are so severe, that they clench twisted-pair cable with fingernails

Russian programmers are so severe, that they use only hex-editor to write programm code

Russian traffic cops are so severe, that nobody drive in Russia

Russian intravenous drug abusers are so severe, that instead of syringe they use dropping bottles

Russian combiners are so severe, that mow down forest

Russian parents are so severe, that force their children to watch Teletubbies until 18 years old

Russian communists are so severe, that they celebrate Lenin`s birthday everyday

Russian dairymaids are so severe, that Russian bulls hide oneself into the forest

Russian barbers are so severe, that their customers put steel helmets before visit to barber-shop

Russian proctologists are so sever, that hemorrhoids in Russia is considered as fatal disease

Russian Satanists are so severe, that The Satan afraid of appear in front of them

Russian flooders are so severe, that they ban system administrators

Russian terrorists are so severe, that impatiently blow up their own homes

Russian RAPers are so severe, that appear on stage of corporate parties of Ku Klux Klan

Russian gays are so severe, that do not use cosmetics and they are terrific womanizers

Russian virgins are so severe, that they are really virgins!

Russian schoolboys are so severe, that principal gives to them his pin money

It means each people joke on himself. Love you.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 07:36:10

At 12/16/09 07:09 AM, Cyberlika wrote: Well guys each country has a rasist jokes. Amerika is not exlusion. For example we in Russia has joke like this:

Theres some funny stuff here!

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 07:52:06

Family guy makes jokes about americans too...

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 08:23:18

I don't know, but I really enjoy the stereotypes North Koreans have about Americans. It gets more hilarious and absurd as it goes.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 08:25:11

At 12/15/09 09:42 PM, Samen wrote: No, of course not. The chinese are a fine and respectable people, not prone to making silly and childish jokes about others of a different nationality or race.
I'LL USE MY CREDIT CARD.

Due to copyright and other legal reasons, South Park video content cannot be viewed outside the United States.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 08:27:07

At 12/16/09 07:09 AM, Cyberlika wrote: Russian traffic cops are so severe, that nobody drive in Russia

oh, is that it, I thought it was because they were drunk all the time

seriously, the only time I met russians they were drunk all day long

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 08:28:03

At 12/15/09 10:18 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: In Russia they have a running joke about everything being 'big' in America, and specifically in Texas.

Cause in soviet Russia, the jokes are about you!

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 10:26:36

racist jokes??? all who make such comments disgrace their own country. all they do is give others an excuse to mock them. basically it's like setting your own house on fire.

its a long way to the top, if you wanna rock and roll

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 10:36:51

I don't see the problem. It's not as though America never make serious claims about other people which are generally offensive, let along their humour.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 10:46:13

Fat, retarded and fat.

You'd be surprised at the amount of jokes people can make from that.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 10:47:56

I think americans are all categorized as acting as characters in shows such as, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Beavis and Butthead, etc.

And i agree with them too.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 10:49:12

Oh, I came here expecting jokes about Americans...

I demand a funny thread, Now.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 11:02:09

How many American tourists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fifteen. Five to figure out how much the bulb costs in the local currency, four to comment on "how funny-looking" local lightbulbs are, three to hire a local person to change the bulb, two to take pictures, and one to buy postcards in case the pictures don't come out.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 11:29:42

At 12/15/09 09:32 PM, EnjoiLove wrote: Americans=Melting pot of immegrants. I really don't see how anyone can be racist to a American.

Maybe bitch about how americans are greedy and whatnot.

You saying Americans are perfect?

No one is perfect. Apart from Muse. They rock.

Out of all the starters...

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-16 11:30:59

At 12/16/09 06:54 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Just for your information, every countries make fun of Americans.

All the time.

True.

Out of all the starters...

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 07:04:06

By the way South Park is very popular in Russia.

And we have a humourist, his name Zadornov, who made jokes about Americans the main theme of his shows and became very popular in Russia. Since that time USA don`t give him right of entry to States (closed his visa).

And of course each clever man in here realize that we joke on Americans because we envy to their income, life style, power and good government.

Jokes of one people on another will never stop until we have different cultures. Cultures do not speak with each other, but joke rise the question "why we see one thing from different angles"

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 07:05:53

Chinese? No. Japanese? Yes.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 11:29:02

At 12/16/09 12:35 PM, Ericho wrote: I honestly don't know much about animated stuff in China, but I imagine with over a billion people there, there would be someone who would make something like that.

Yeah, if they could express it freely. In a country with such strict censorship like China, a show like South Park would never air, because of its satire, social criticism and potty humor. Even the show Friends was modified in China. All scenes where the characters talk about sex were removed.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 12:49:10

I once was in a short drama production (for school) parodying the American's inability to find Osama Binladin and criticizing how they dragged the british in to the stupid war with them.
We where forced to remove all fake american accents on the grounds it was "racist" to americans...

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 13:07:17

At 12/17/09 12:49 PM, PaNicATtaCk64 wrote: We where forced to remove all fake american accents on the grounds it was "racist" to americans...

Are you sure it wasn't because of its blatant butchery of the English language?

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 13:12:08

You know what most racist comments towards American people consist of? URAMERICANFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT! Learned lesson: Don't mess with peoples from other countries on the internet, they'll call you American.

really overused signature

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 13:34:18

At 12/15/09 10:16 PM, vexdj wrote: oh and some think canada still has a queen..lmao

Canada does have a queen, same one as Britain. Source of this information Wikipedia.

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-17 13:38:36

At 12/17/09 01:07 PM, AapoJoki wrote:
At 12/17/09 12:49 PM, PaNicATtaCk64 wrote: We where forced to remove all fake american accents on the grounds it was "racist" to americans...
Are you sure it wasn't because of its blatant butchery of the English language?

Nah we where well spoken american scum...

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-18 11:23:13

this doesn't have anything to do with race. it's ethnicity, and yeah.. they probably do. Everybody talks about one another, whether it be mean or friendly

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-18 11:27:20

Yes, definitely. For example, in Katamari Damacy, you can roll up an "american guy" who is a fatass. I'm sure Americans are made fun of all the time.

Myspace

FaceBook

CastleVania Character Quiz! I scored as Soma. PM me your results if you wish!

BBS Signature

Response to Racists jokes about Americans? 2009-12-18 11:29:04

At 12/18/09 11:27 AM, CastleVaniac wrote: Yes, definitely. For example, in Katamari Damacy, you can roll up an "american guy" who is a fatass. I'm sure Americans are made fun of all the time.

but in turn you could blind an asian with dental floss.. See lol, it works both ways.