What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?3.89 / 5.00 2,035 Views
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.3.71 / 5.00 1,131 Views
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!3.65 / 5.00 1,478 Views
At 1/1/12 07:02 AM, iMini wrote: Snuff you know if you reload the game after you finish it, it loads you just before the Act 3 finale
Yeah, before I went back to an older save I tried the Three Way mission again and did the other choice but got no achievement, but I didn't twig that there was another mission after that, because I was used to it always saying I had one mission left to do, and assumed it was just the Three Way one still there for me to do whenever I wanted or something. I only realised it was there when I finished Three Way another time on my other save, so I just played from the beginning of Act 2 to the end of the game for no reason. But oh well, it only took like 3 or 4 hours.
So I got a new windows phone for Christmas which finally turned up and of course the first thing I did was go and download a bunch of games. Earning achievements on the go is the shit! So far I've only been playing Angry Birds but I got plenty more lined up for when I get bored.
Split it! - 5G
Speed is the Essence - 5G
Just Getting Started - 10G
Boom Boom! - 5G
Mother of all Bombs - 5G
Pig Popper - 10G
Episode 1 - Total Destruction - 15G
Defeat of The King - 10G
Seeing Red - 5G
Woodpecker - 10G
Return to Sender - 5G
At 1/1/12 04:45 PM, Makeshift wrote: I made a new account. Don't question me.
At 1/1/12 07:53 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:At 1/1/12 04:45 PM, Makeshift wrote: I made a new account. Don't question me.what
He said he wanted to start over...
Completed the normal campaign on Super Meat Boy and got the 'easy' achievements, except for the kid achievement, assuming it is easy. Will attempt Dark campaign and Cotton Candy Lane. Might struggle to complete dark worlds but I think i'll get cotton candy lane after some adamant attempts
illicit makes a damn good signature.
So are you using this new gamertag or not, Makeshift?
I always end up trying to clean out my friends list on Xbox every so often because I see no point in keeping people added if I never party up or play with them. Some of you might have noticed that I disappeared from your friend list in the past. It's nothing personal, just me cleaning things up.
Still no gamerscore from Dungeon Defenders but it's a chuffing good game. Especially now that I have three mates that I can party up with. It's the most addicting arcade game I've bought on Xbox so far.
I also only have one week left before I go back to uni and in this time I thought I'd have Skyrim and Deus Ex finished but I highly doubt that's going to happen now. Still, need to maximise my gaming time this coming week because I have nothing else to do that I'm aware of.
Welcome to the OFFICIAL NEWGROUNDS GAMERSCORE LEADERBOARD!
To join, you need at least 500 posts, then simply send Dean a PM asking to join.
Happy New Year!
1) 131,910 - Matt - Dr Lipschitz 0 | =
2) 115,602 - Sushi13 - Catatonic Nali +155 | =
3) 100,705 - Simple - xGBUKx Simple +340 | =
4) 93,630 - Odyssic - Odyssic +100 | =
5) 84,445 - Makeshift - SirGriswald +1530 | =
6) 79,942 - Malachi117 - malachi117 +135 | =
7) 77,855 - 36Holla - Triple 6 Holla 0 | =
8) 76,623 - DumbassDude - DumbassDudeNG 0 | =
9) 73,495 - Warshark - Warshark NG +440 | =
10) 72,058 - Allmightybruce - AtrocityMarch +50 | =
11) 71,922 - Oliver - Lagamuffin 0 | =
12) 68,593 - ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG +727 | =
13) 63,390 - Rude-Awakening - JuicyRumpSteak +480 | +1
14) 63,320 - Hemlok - POTM +60 | -1
15) 59,049 - Silverchaos - Vajra09 +90 | =
16) 57,610 - Krinkels - mister krinkels +90 | =
17) 54,733 - Phrozonfire - CracKforBrumak +380 | =
18) 52,976 - Sierra - xMP44x Paul +110 | =
19) 52,095 - EtchASketchClock - Lord Zedd +55 | =
20) 51,682 - Fezz - Pure Fezz 0 | =
21) 49,925 - Tramps - trampsng +830 | =
22) 48,500 - BananaBreadMuffin - BananaBM 0 | =
23) 47,500 - DirtySyko - DirtySyk0 0 | =
24) 47,145 - Snuff - EpicBlackNun +710 | =
25) 44,480 - JaY11 - Comrade Poos +305 | =
26) 40,734 - SomaGuye - SomaGuye 0 | =
27) 39,406 - Suspiciouspenguin - DiscoGypsyFish 0 | =
28) 38,803 - Aci6 - Predefiance +10 | =
29) 38,300 - Jawdyn - Jawdyn 0 | =
30) 37,740 - iMini - iMini 92 +130 | =
31) 37,539 - chipotleaway - Madness500 +195 | =
32) 37,041 - simon - h2o simon +50 | =
33) 35,927 - Stretchysumo - KittensWithBeer 0 | =
34) 35,625 - Kunera - Kunera +60 | =
35) 35,353 - CaveStoryGrounds - Aragoth Essence +365 | =
36) 33,770 - Jackho - ImbecilePete +335 | =
37) 33,336 - Bryan - NintendoTiger +180 | =
38) 31,525 - Jack - JackFrustration +90 | =
39) 31,356 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich +280 | =
40) 30,870 - Dean - DeanT92 +670 | +1
41) 30,705 - Krbyfan1 - Chief Rust Fire 0 | -1
42) 29,549 - Jercurpac - Ed Roony +155 | =
43) 28,941 - Sekhem - TheHausOfGaGa 0 | =
44) 28,132 - Four - Im Just Rob 0 | =
45) 27,333 - Wafflecake12 - evilchicken43 +485 | =
46) 26,345 - Irrelephant - KevinTheGolden1 +130 | =
47) 21,003 - Jolly - JollySpace 0 | =
48) 20,944 - elcriz000 - elcrizo +160 | =
49) 20,372 - TruBluFoxx - LHR Dovah +335 | =
50) 19,990 - Armouredgriffon - ArmouredGRIFF0N 0 | =
51) 19,880 - LoliTastic - bryangamedude +10 | =
52) 17,785 - ForNoReason - IIForNoReasonII +80 | =
53) 17,115 - Lulzcal - LulzCal +250 | =
54) 15,520 - Oddlypoetic - oddlypoetic451 0 | =
55) 15,092 - Retrospective - MisterShogun 0 | =
56) 14,940 - Victory - vict0ry7 0 | =
57) 14,640 - Minion777 - Minion777 +55 | =
58) 10,175 - Emlfuryoflion - Kratos Aurion 2 +90 | =
59) 7,047 - Frenzy - Fragnum +224 | =
60) 6,170 - Themaster - AbsurdDitties 0 | =
61) 5,745 - twistex - AdsorbentTitan8 0 | =
62) 1,621 - ZJ - PuddinN64 0 | NEW
I can't stop playing Dungeon Defenders. Seriously. I think I came on the Xbox at 1:30pm today, it's now almost 11:30pm and I'm still playing it. What a sad realisation, but I can't recommend this game enough. If you have a spare 1200MSP and want something to kill time with, it's well worth it. I've still not even touched the expansion pack yet either.
Maybe I'm only finding it as fun because I have someone to co-op with, but at least check out the trial version. The one downside is that I still have none of the achievements for it yet. They're quite tricky in some cases and time consuming in others.
At 1/2/12 06:26 PM, Dean wrote: Maybe I'm only finding it as fun because I have someone to co-op with
I felt thebsame way about Resident Evil 5. The only reason I whored out most of the gamerscore from that was because I had someone along for the ride. Not that it wasn't a solid game. Having a friend just made doing things like running through a certain chapter over and over to get treasure from the kickers more entertaining than they rightfully should have been.
The one downside is that I still have none of the achievements for it yet. They're quite tricky in some cases and time consuming in others
Nice, more time for me to catch up.
Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have
I'd play Battlefield with you guys, but I'm usually playing with my friend who never wants to play with people he doesn't know.
I've been playing AC Revelations a lot lately, but I've barely got any progress with the main story. I've maxed the rank of my assassins and done a bunch of side quests.
At 1/2/12 07:33 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Having a friend just made doing things like running through a certain chapter over and over to get treasure from the kickers more entertaining than they rightfully should have been.
Yup, playing with a friend is the way to go. There was once a time that I could happily sit and play a video game on my own for hours, but these days I struggle. As anti-social as some people think video gaming is, for me, it's very much a social experience. I need to be playing with friends or I lose interest too quickly.
Nice, more time for me to catch up.
I'm two places above you now! Not that I'm really all that competitive or an achievement hunter, but it's always gratifying to go up a rank or two. I can't see myself playing much Deus Ex or Skyrim this week, so you'll probably overtake me again in no time.
At 1/2/12 07:36 PM, Makeshift wrote: I'd play Battlefield with you guys, but I'm usually playing with my friend who never wants to play with people he doesn't know.
It's understandable. However, you reminded me that we really should make the effort to get another BF3 session set up with the usual crew from this thread. I still have a week off, so if you guys are up for a game let me know. You're more than welcome to join too Makeshift if you ever get the chance.
Only thing that might interfere with this is Dungeon Defenders. Right now, it takes priority :P
I'm getting the Dungeon Defenders trial but I doubt I'll buy it. I have SMB right now and Gotham City Imposters next week
illicit makes a damn good signature.
At 1/2/12 08:32 PM, iMini wrote: I'm getting the Dungeon Defenders trial but I doubt I'll buy it.
On the off chance you do get it, let me know. I'm also interested to see what the trial will be like. I'm going to guess they'll just let you play selected maps and drastically lower the level cap or something. I hope I've not been making this game out to be better than it is, but 3 of my friends are playing it now and they all think it's awesome.
But yea, I feel like I've mentioned it enough, so I'll try to hold back on talking about it in here from now on.
Couple more of the final achievements from Saints Row. I think I need to go back to an older save to get all the Assassination Targets, as one of them requires you to get hit by a car, but I don't think I can do that because I take no damage from that. Luckily I only bought it as I started playing today, so I'll save my current on a new one and load that back up and get them all done. Then it's on to challenges and hunting gang members to taunt.
Hi-Jack It - 10G
Life of the Party - 20G
That's the Assassination Missions finished, but getting all the challenges is going to be harder than I thought, because the last one I have to do is taunting 48 more Gang Members, but I've completed everything, so there aren't any gang members unless I do an Activity, and you can't taunt them then because they're attacking you.
Does anybody have any tips on how I can get this done?
Everything is Permitted - 10G
At 1/3/12 04:46 AM, Snuff wrote: Does anybody have any tips on how I can get this done?
There's an activity you can redo that's up by some gun shop in Decker territory where you can get Deckers after you. You stand in front of the store and wait for them to come. Shoot their car slowly until it catches on fire and it will cause them to run away from the car. Then enter the store and when you come out they won't be able to drive away and you can taunt them. Usually there will be two out there, so taunt the one, kill him, go back in the store, come back out and taunt the other. Then wait for more Deckers to arrive and repeat. It's really boring.
I'm sure there's an easier solution out there now, but I did it this way.
There's my first playthrough of Resident Evil 4 finished off. I never played it originally but I finally see why it was highly regarded as one of the best games of that generation. Still need to go back through and do Ada's (I think that's her name) story to get all costumes and then professional and hopefully kill the boss I missed out on.
Survivalist - 10G
Reached Survival Wave 15 on Medium Difficulty
Got lucky with that one. Unknowingly joined a game that was on wave 15, couldn't actually play until the wave was over. When the wave ended I was put into the game and given the achievement. I thought you'd have to be around for all 15 waves but apparently not.
Reckon I should get the achievement for hitting level 70 tomorrow night.
More Angry Birds achievements. Some of the levels have taken me fucking ages to get the 3 stars but I'm persistent if nothing else.
Icepicker - 10G
The Mysterious Escape - 10G
Episode 2 - Total Destruction - 15G
Egg Hunter - 10G
Slowly putting a dent into Saints Row 3. It's a fun game, but not very addicting.
Bought Dungeon Siege III for £5. Pretty good for a fairly recent game with local coop. No gamerscore yet though
illicit makes a damn good signature.
Used Cole's method thingy but with another activity, because Mayhem was timed and my Taunt count got reset after each time, so I did it with a Hard Trafficking Activity and got it in about 30 minutes or so.
You're My Hero! - 30G
Love/Hate Relationship - 10G
Saints Row: The Third - 1000G
Although 10 new achievements just popped up for the Professor Genki DLC, I'll probably buy that at some point because it seems pretty cool.
Anyway, I should probably get onto Dead Island now.
Just realised that my GS isnt the same up here because my account hasnt been on the internet for months. Hopefully today i will get around to putting Live back onto my Xbox as i was cut off from my wireless and no have to use a cable. Its abit annoying seening as i have 8,800 GS really when on newgrounds it said i only had about 5,500.
I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .
At 1/1/12 09:23 PM, iMini wrote: except for the kid achievement, assuming it is easy.