Be a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

  • 370,057 Views
  • 15,174 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dean
Dean
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 8/22/12 03:06 PM, Tramps wrote: but d'you think we should start advertising games we want to trade and put up a list of games that you might want in return?

Yea, there was a game trading thread at one point. I think it did get some activity for a while but I'm not sure what happened to it. I actually like the idea of that, although people would definitely have to be aware that they're participating at their own risk and they'd only have their self to blame should they get ripped off. That is the only downside to doing something like that. You can never be 100% certain that the person you're trading with is going to follow through with their end of the deal.

My only concern with that would be if someone were to get ripped off and then they were to start pointing the blame at Newgrounds. I'm not sure if the other thread was shut down or if it just died out. You'd probably be better off trying to find out what happened to it before starting something yourself. I've actually tried looking for that thread in the past but had no luck finding it.


BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:39 PM Reply

Guys send me all your games.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:07 PM Reply

Fuck off, all of you are from the UK.

Counter-Strike's achievements are fucking insane. My guess is it would take over 1000 hours to get them.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:45 AM Reply

Yeah, I don't mind trading some stuff, but how will it work?
What decides the value of one game to another? I propose we go by months a game's been released.

For example obviously Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders II have the same monetary value so it's fine to trade them together, but for games that are really old I'm not sure how to do that. We'll need to iron out the kinks.

I'm thinking something like this:
Tier 1 - Games released 1 month ago or less
Tier 2 - Games released 2-4 months ago
Tier 3 - Games released 4-8 months ago
Tier 4 - Games released 8-12 months ago
Tier 5 - Games released 2 years ago
Tier 6 - Games released 3 years ago
Tier 7 - Games released 4-5 years ago
Tier 8 - Games released 5+ years ago


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:29 AM Reply

At 8/22/12 10:07 PM, Makeshift wrote: Fuck off, all of you are from the UK.

Counter-Strike's achievements are fucking insane. My guess is it would take over 1000 hours to get them.

Only a couple are particularly hard, and could be easily boosted


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:53 AM Reply

At 8/23/12 08:29 AM, iMini wrote:
At 8/22/12 10:07 PM, Makeshift wrote: Fuck off, all of you are from the UK.

Counter-Strike's achievements are fucking insane. My guess is it would take over 1000 hours to get them.
Only a couple are particularly hard, and could be easily boosted

I checked them out, that 5,000 games thing looks like it would take a long time to get. But that one where the entire enemy team has to die without anyone taking any damage looks impossible without friends or a shitload of luck

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Member since: Mar. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:02 AM Reply

At 8/23/12 04:45 AM, phrozonfire wrote: Yeah, I don't mind trading some stuff, but how will it work?
What decides the value of one game to another? I propose we go by months a game's been released.

For example obviously Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders II have the same monetary value so it's fine to trade them together, but for games that are really old I'm not sure how to do that. We'll need to iron out the kinks.

Well, that would be cool too, but if you're loaning games to someone that you dont explicitly live close to, then wouldnt you trading games with them be moreso a matter of trust? Thusly, as long as the two of you agreed on which games you wanted from each other as well as any other pertinent details, it wouldnt really matter how valuable said games were. Rather, it would fall into "Can I trust this guy to give me my game(s) back"

Honestly, barring the games I play local multiplayer with and the games i'm grinding at the moment, i'd be willing to trade with a few of you guys later on down the line. If you dont trust the person you're trading with, you're probably better off not trading at all, I reckon.


[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 8/23/12 10:02 AM, Porkchop wrote: Honestly, barring the games I play local multiplayer with and the games i'm grinding at the moment, i'd be willing to trade with a few of you guys later on down the line. If you dont trust the person you're trading with, you're probably better off not trading at all, I reckon.

Yeah that's true, I just thought it might make things a little simpler but I guess it's irrelevant.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 8/23/12 08:29 AM, iMini wrote: Only a couple are particularly hard, and could be easily boosted

Yeah they aren't too hard, but they're time consuming. Oh so time consuming. And there's no way I'm boosting.

At 8/23/12 09:53 AM, Snuff wrote: But that one where the entire enemy team has to die without anyone taking any damage looks impossible without friends or a shitload of luck

lol, I got that one.

warshark
warshark
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:26 PM Reply

Can't help but feel i'm playing Darksiders 2 wrong. All the enemies other than the generic grunts kill me in one hit. It's rather odd to say this is only the start of the game...


Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 07:11 AM Reply

At 8/23/12 07:17 PM, Tramps wrote: Are you equipping the armour you're picking up in the menu to increase your defense? Are you equipping new weapons to increase your attack and strength?

I think the problem I was having was that I stumbled across some form of mini dungeon on the way to the first proper objective and I got destroyed by the mini boss in there. I think he's called Gorewood or something.

fast weapons with lots of hits are better than heavy weapons with high damage, so go for gauntlets or arm-blades over maces or polearms.

Thanks for the tips. I'll give the gauntlets/armblades a go and see if they fair me better than my current pole arm.

Any recommendations for what skill tree to go down? I've started with the Necromancer side but the first power seems pretty useless since the minions only do around 2-4 damage!


Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 08:52 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 07:24 AM, Tramps wrote: Ah, I couldn't tell you about that. I don't think I've been in there. There are a bunch of optional bosses and dungeons though, so it's easy to go wandering through doors and found you've entered an optional dungeon.

That's pretty cool that there's so many optional places to visit. I may have originally got confused and assumed that was my main objective at the time or something.

I started with the Harbinger tree. Simply because the first skill was one that gave you some free health back. I read somewhere that the best ability you can possibly go for is Unstoppable.

That skill does sound pretty good if that wiki is anything to go by. Think I might buy the respec and start on the Harbinger tree.


Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 8/24/12 09:12 AM, Tramps wrote: I just found and killed the Gorewood you were talking about :P He was pretty well hidden and wasn't too much trouble at my level. If you haven't tried it, trying to beat Thane in a fight at the beginning is pretty fun and challenging. If you get hit once you lose, but you get quite a lot of XP for beating him at a low level and he gives you the quests to beat 4 more optional bosses, gorewood being one of them.

Well at least it all ties it together sort of! I'll give fighting Thane a go when im back at that hub place. Think i'll get on the game for a few hours just so I can make some actual progression!


Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 8/23/12 03:31 PM, Tramps wrote:
At 8/23/12 04:45 AM, phrozonfire wrote: Yeah, I don't mind trading some stuff, but how will it work?
What decides the value of one game to another? I propose we go by months a game's been released.
I just figured you'd put what you want to trade and make someone an offer and see if they're interested in playing the game. I mean, no one says you have to completely trade games. You could just both put up the postage costs and lend the games, giving the person the game back when you're done with and vice versa.

I made a thread doing this a year or two ago. It went pretty well, especially amongst the more trusted members.

LoveFilm is being a right shit to me. Twice now they've got my old game, and waited 2 days before they decide to actually send me something.

CS:GO is hella fun. Hella hard and hella frustrating at time, but hella fun.


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 01:33 PM Reply

I recently picked up Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and I've been having a blast! I've been having so much fun playing with friends. The achievements seem to be a bit tricky though, and rather time consuming. I've logged about 10 hours so far and without directly trying to I snagged the following achievements.

Magic Bullet - 10 G
War Bonds - 20 G
Points In Your Favor - 15 G
Repeat Offender - 20 G
Battle Sight Zero - 30 G

The achievements are worth A LOT of gamerscore but they're time-consuming. For example, 'God of War" - Kill 10,000 Enemies for 70 G and "King of the Hill" Play 5000 Matches of Arms Race or Demolition mode. It seems the achievements can be obtained just through playing a lot and not a lot of extra effort has to be put forth to get them, except for Clean Sweep for 60 G which requires you kill the entire opposing team without you or any of your teammates taking damage. But that should be obtainable by playing a lot of matches and eventually getting a really good team against a mediocre team.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 8/24/12 01:33 PM, Bryan wrote:
except for Clean Sweep for 60 G which requires you kill the entire opposing team without you or any of your teammates taking damage. But that should be obtainable by playing a lot of matches and eventually getting a really good team against a mediocre team.

No that one must be piss easy, I mean, Makeshift got it so it's not exactly going to be difficult.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 02:02 PM Reply

At 8/24/12 02:01 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 8/24/12 01:33 PM, Bryan wrote:
except for Clean Sweep for 60 G which requires you kill the entire opposing team without you or any of your teammates taking damage. But that should be obtainable by playing a lot of matches and eventually getting a really good team against a mediocre team.
No that one must be piss easy, I mean, Makeshift got it so it's not exactly going to be difficult.

Well yeah, but it's mainly luck in finding teammates that aren't complete morons. Which isn't always easy.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

At 8/24/12 02:02 PM, Bryan wrote: Well yeah, but it's mainly luck in finding teammates that aren't complete morons. Which isn't always easy.

Bots on easy, problem solved.

I also got Global Offensive. We should all form a team and fuck people up on live.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 8/24/12 02:38 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 8/24/12 02:02 PM, Bryan wrote: Well yeah, but it's mainly luck in finding teammates that aren't complete morons. Which isn't always easy.
Bots on easy, problem solved.

I also got Global Offensive. We should all form a team and fuck people up on live.

Oh, I didn't know you could do it with bots haha. And yeah I'd be up for that.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 8/24/12 01:33 PM, Bryan wrote: I recently picked up Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and I've been having a blast! I've been having so much fun playing with friends. The achievements seem to be a bit tricky though, and rather time consuming. I've logged about 10 hours so far and without directly trying to I snagged the following achievements.

Magic Bullet - 10 G
War Bonds - 20 G
Points In Your Favor - 15 G
Repeat Offender - 20 G
Battle Sight Zero - 30 G

The achievements are worth A LOT of gamerscore but they're time-consuming. For example, 'God of War" - Kill 10,000 Enemies for 70 G and "King of the Hill" Play 5000 Matches of Arms Race or Demolition mode. It seems the achievements can be obtained just through playing a lot and not a lot of extra effort has to be put forth to get them, except for Clean Sweep for 60 G which requires you kill the entire opposing team without you or any of your teammates taking damage. But that should be obtainable by playing a lot of matches and eventually getting a really good team against a mediocre team.

What was that about Clean Sweep?

The only hard achievement other than Clean Sweep is "First Things First" where you have to personally kill the entire terrorist team before the bomb is planted. It HAS to be done online.

I think every achievement other than First Things First can be done ofline. I can proudl say however that I legitmately gained the Clean Sweep achievement.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Rude-Awakening
Rude-Awakening
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 11:49 AM Reply

Hi guys. Been a while. Urm yeah. Got some achievements and whatnot.


NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0
Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 07:06 PM Reply

I'm going to be playing Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, and 3D Dot Game Heroes now.

Time to get some trophies.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Member since: Mar. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

I have such a massive boner for CS:GO. Downloading now.


[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 07:29 AM Reply

=======================================
Welcome to the OFFICIAL NEWGROUNDS GAMERSCORE LEADERBOARD!
To join, you need at least 500 posts, then simply send Dean a PM asking to join.
=======================================

1) 133,910 - Matt - Dr Lipschitz 0 | =
2) 129,091 - Sushi13 - Catatonic Nali +245 | =
3) 117,871 - Jonas - JonasNG +200 | =
4) 103,565 - Simple - xGBUKx Simple +65 | =
5) 103,305 - Makeshift - SirGriswald +200 | =
6) 100,300 - Odyssic - Odyssic +300 | =
7) 88,582 - Malachi117 - malachi117 +550 | =
8) 83,198 - DumbassDude - DumbassDudeNG 0 | =
9) 83,142 - ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG +1000 | =
10) 79,901 - 36Holla - Triple 6 Holla 0 | =
11) 79,890 - Warshark - Warshark NG +215 | =
12) 77,065 - Crashman - SleepyB 408 +125 | +1
13) 76,998 - Allmightybruce - AtrocityMarch +25 | -1
14) 75,307 - Oliver - Lagamuffin 0 | =
15) 68,980 - Rude-Awakening - JuicyRumpSteak +295 | =
16) 68,780 - Tramps - Bear In Space +300 | =
17) 67,533 - Phrozonfire - CracKforBrumak +65 | =
18) 66,609 - Silverchaos - Vajra09 +645 | +1
19) 66,365 - Hemlok - POTM +20 | -1
20) 65,025 - simon - zsie 0 | NEW
21) 60,385 - Krinkels - mister krinkels +60 | -1
22) 59,555 - Snuff - EpicBlackNun 0 | -1
23) 54,616 - Sierra - xMP44x Paul 0 | -1
24) 54,512 - Fezz - Pure Fezz +110 | -1
25) 52,335 - EtchASketchClock - Lord Zedd 0 | -1
26) 48,865 - BananaBreadMuffin - BananaBM 0 | -1
27) 48,630 - DirtySyko - DirtySyk0 0 | -1
28) 47,292 - JaY11 - Comrade Poos 0 | -1
29) 45,485 - iMini - iMini 92 +125 | -1
30) 43,588 - Aci6 - Predefiance 0 | -1
31) 41,484 - chipotleaway - Madness500 +120 | -1
32) 40,870 - SomaGuye - SomaGuye 0 | -1
33) 40,056 - Suspiciouspenguin - DiscoGypsyFish 0 | -1
34) 38,960 - Kunera - Kunera +200 | -1
35) 38,300 - Jawdyn - Jawdyn 0 | -1
36) 37,475 - CaveStoryGrounds - Aragoth Essence 0 | -1
37) 37,256 - Bryan - LunarPlains +175 | -1
38) 36,602 - Stretchysumo - KittensWithBeer 0 | -1
39) 35,346 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich +210 | =
40) 35,345 - Jackho - ImbecilePete 0 | -2
41) 33,332 - Four - Im Just Rob 0 | -1
42) 32,490 - Dean - DeanT92 0 | -1
43) 32,345 - Jack - JackFrustration 0 | -1
44) 31,703 - Wafflecake12 - evilchicken43 +345 | =
45) 31,584 - Jercurpac - Ed Roony 0 | -2
46) 30,820 - Krbyfan1 - Chief Rust Fire 0 | -1
47) 30,791 - Sekhem - TheHausOfGaGa +40 | -1
48) 27,810 - Irrelephant - KevinTheGolden1 0 | -1
49) 26,905 - Shade - N3wRos3 +490 | -1
50) 22,892 - TruBluFoxx - LHR Dovah 0 | -1
51) 22,523 - Jolly - JollySpace +30 | -1
52) 21,604 - elcriz000 - elcrizo 0 | -1
53) 21,449 - LoliTastic - bryangamedude 0 | -1
54) 20,990 - Armouredgriffon - ArmouredGRIFF0N +35 | -1
55) 20,030 - Thegluestickman - Thegluestickman 0 | -1
56) 19,250 - ForNoReason - IIForNoReasonII 0 | -1
57) 18,695 - Minion777 - Minion777 +505 | -1
58) 17,215 - Lulzcal - LulzCal 0 | -1
59) 15,852 - Retrospective - MisterShogun 0 | -1
60) 15,520 - Oddlypoetic - oddlypoetic451 0 | -1
61) 15,210 - Victory - vict0ry7 0 | -1
62) 13,060 - Ecliptic - Markanator13 0 | NEW
63) 11,010 - Emlfuryoflion - Kratos Aurion 2 +10 | -2
64) 10,580 - Porkchop - PissedMexicans +250 | -2
65) 9,895 - twistex - AdsorbentTitan8 0 | -2
66) 9,790 - daethdrain - daeth drain 0 | -2
67) 9,365 - tyler2513 - Whiggy Knights +20 | -2
68) 7,432 - Frenzy - Fragnum 0 | -2
69) 6,170 - Themaster - AbsurdDitties 0 | -2
70) 4,361 - ZJ - PuddinN64 0 | -2
71) 2,480 - Dromedary - The Funktapus +385 | -2

Top Whores
#1 - ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG +1000
#2 - Silverchaos - Vajra09 +645
#3 - Malachi117 - malachi117 +550
#4 - Minion777 - Minion777 +505
#5 - Shade - N3wRos3 +490


BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 09:38 AM Reply

At 8/27/12 08:33 AM, Tramps wrote: That'll probably be the last gamerscore I get. I'm in love with GW2.

Good, I tought I was gonna have to bust out Surf's Up and Open Season.

Resident Evil 4 is too fucking long, there should not have been an island section.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM Reply

At 8/27/12 07:29 AM, Dean wrote: 39) 35,346 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich +210 | =
40) 35,345 - Jackho - ImbecilePete 0 | -2

Knocked down by one point, wankers.


last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 11:31 AM Reply

At 8/27/12 09:58 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/27/12 07:29 AM, Dean wrote: 39) 35,346 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich +210 | =
40) 35,345 - Jackho - ImbecilePete 0 | -2
Knocked down by one point, wankers.

Haha. That has to be the closest takeover I've ever seen.


BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 8/27/12 11:31 AM, Dean wrote:
At 8/27/12 09:58 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/27/12 07:29 AM, Dean wrote: 39) 35,346 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich +210 | =
40) 35,345 - Jackho - ImbecilePete 0 | -2
Knocked down by one point, wankers.
Haha. That has to be the closest takeover I've ever seen.

It couldn't possibly be any closer. So yeah, obviously, Dean. Nerd.

Send Max Payne and Sims back so i'll be getting 2 new games whenever, hopefully Sleeping Dogs and whatever else. Should be in for some Gamerscore then.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Member since: Mar. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 07:26 PM Reply

So, rampage is really easy to boost, to those looking for a quick 20.

Boot up a game of Arms Race, and play as normal, feel free to die a boatload of times if you so desire.

Get to the Dualies and switch teams, you'll now have a 5-7. Get 3 consecutive kills (5-7, Dualies, Knife) without dying and the achievement will pop. Never fear, if you get halfway there and die again, switch teams and make the kills without dying again. Each time you reset teams, you'll go down a weapon level, so make sure you get to dualies or knife before switching.


[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 27th, 2012 @ 08:08 PM Reply

anyone got sniper elite: v2 and fancy doing the online bits with me? the online is dead, but i only need a few achievements to fc it


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature