00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

susymax just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sour Skittles messed up my tongue!

21,125 Views | 33 Replies

Earlier today I was eating these Double Sour Skittles, and after a while of sucking the sour stuff off before chewing them, it really started hurting my tongue a lot...
and they werent even that sour, it feels like its cut, and I can now only seem to eat pudding, delicious pudding

Anything similar ever happen to any of you when eating sour stuff?

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:00:00

I often go overboard when I eat sour stuff and I can barely taste anything by the time I'm done.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:00:05

When I first experienced Sour Skittles as a lad, I thought I was hardcore so I shoved half of the bag into my mouth and bit the pain. Actually, to be more literal, I bit my tongue. Something in those Sour Skittles fucked up my tongue and it burned like a fat bitch for a day or two. Shit sucked. You are not alone sir.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:00:37

At 10/15/09 04:58 PM, Welbanks wrote: Double Sour Skittles

They have those now?

Also, why the hell would you suck the sour off? I ttastes way better when you just eat the whole thing without sucking on it so the sour and the sweet blend.

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:00:44

well it's an unnatural substance, so you know it's going to mess your body up one way or another.
But why should you complain, you're eating pudding. Bastard

I'm about to make some myself

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:01:18

At 10/15/09 05:00 PM, Fleshlight wrote: well it's an unnatural substance, so you know it's going to mess your body up one way or another.
I'm about to make some myself

Yeh, because natural substances are SO GOOD for you!

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:01:20

I can't stand sour things, spicy is where its at.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:06:00

you think sour skittles were bad eh? well, put 20 toxic waste sweets in your mouth and leave them there. It literally burns your mouth and neck and leaves your tongue sore. I couldn't taste anything for a day.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:07:32

Yeah, they do that, you have to decide if the awesome is worth the pain, I find it usually is.

But double sour? You are a fool.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:11:41

Yeh, because natural substances are SO GOOD for you!

I like the part where you elaborate
and this part where I stop caring

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:18:03

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate sour foods.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:28:39

At 10/15/09 05:00 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: When I first experienced Sour Skittles as a lad, I thought I was hardcore so I shoved half of the bag into my mouth and bit the pain. Actually, to be more literal, I bit my tongue. Something in those Sour Skittles fucked up my tongue and it burned like a fat bitch for a day or two. Shit sucked. You are not alone sir.

Its good to know I'm not alone, but I certainly hope the burning tongue feeling dosent last for that long,
because it hurts too much to eat any food thats not like pudding or yogurt.

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:34:01

Toxic waste candies are miles worse, nearly melted my head off as a kid. True story

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:46:06

yea i used to do that with skittles suck all the sour. it hurts but its really awsome and it took me more than 4 hours to finish the bag

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day

Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 17:58:48

Why back in my day we had these wonderful things called Warheads that made Sour Skittles seem like a candy for pussies. Actually, only lemon was really sour... shit was intense though.

The only time my tongue got messed up was from buffalo wings made with japaneiros. Hurt for a few hours.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:13:27

At 10/15/09 05:58 PM, Rallard wrote: Why back in my day we had these wonderful things called Warheads that made Sour Skittles seem like a candy for pussies. Actually, only lemon was really sour... shit was intense though.

I second this.

$0.25 each at the Jr Market. Bought 'em by the handfulls.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:35:00

suck on something caustic next time you jackass

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:36:56

If you think those are sour, try eating an entire pack of shockers... at once...

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:40:38

Yeah did happened to me,i was mixing Skittles with Warhead. It was EXTERMLY sour! I just felt i had a cut on my tongue. The way to heal the tongue is to put coconut oil where it feel weird.

100 Post 10-23-09

200 Post ??-??-??

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:47:53

You know what helps your tongue? Making a thread about it.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:51:45

My tongue was singed off by sour foods a long time ago

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:53:53

At 10/15/09 05:01 PM, Goldfire64 wrote: I can't stand sour things, spicy is where its at.

I love both but spicy is better.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:54:06

I've had the exact same thing when I overdose on crunchy sour candies. Still its so darn hard to find anything thats extremely sour, I love that kind of stuff.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 18:55:28

Sour skittles are the BOMB! But, yeah, it seems like your toungue can't take it. You got toungue burns.... I didn't, but, everyone has different tounges. Just gargle cold water, it should ease the pain.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 19:19:52

I own some stuff that can permanently destroy your sense of taste. (Just dont eat too many too fast!)

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 19:25:06

At 10/15/09 05:00 PM, Fleshlight wrote: well it's an unnatural substance, so you know it's going to mess your body up one way or another.

Sugar, Modified food startch, Contains less than 2% of natural and artificial flavor, Salt, Disodium phosphate and Tetrasodium pyrophosphate (For thickening), Mono-and Diglycerides (Prevent foaming), Artificial color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, BHA (Preservative)

Careful. That pudding'll fuck you up too apparently.

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 19:54:02

Yea, I hate when that happens, so I try to limit the amount of sour candy I eat at once.

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 19:54:27

Swishing with a few raw eggs should fix that problem.

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 20:12:43

Yeah I get that feeling when I eat sour stuff too. Usually it gets my cheek to, really annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to Sour Skittles messed up my tongue! 2009-10-15 20:13:48

it's because the sour crystals is acid not melt your skin acid but strong enough to burn your tongue and scar it up

p.s. your a fool double sour skittles no suck it
i once sucked about a 3rd of the bag big mistake

There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church