Be a Supporter!
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 02:42 AM Reply

Don't know if RedGlare and Marsupial know me, but I think I know you, or it might just be that I recognize your names from lurking. Anyways, what's good my nigs.

And yeah, Boris, we need some fresh meat in here. But first we need to keep the thread going, I for one need to do my part to get the ball rolling. Ha, I love how you've been steadily replying, my friend. You're the man. And I decided I love this place too much to not post in here more often, regardless of how geeky or time wasting it may be. I suck at keeping up with stories, but I'll continue that one I started on the last page. Unfortunately, I'll do it on my own time.

part two: coming this winter 2012

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 08:54 PM Reply

lol yeah i know you frag, i made your sig too lol

Finished exams now, went decently, so gonna be trying to start up a story soon, hopefully we can get a back and forth thing going on up in this.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.
{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 09:45 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 08:54 PM, Marsupial wrote: lol yeah i know you frag, i made your sig too lol

Jeez, I feel dumb now. Your name is on my sig, hahaha. It's been my all time fave, which is why I'll probably keep it for another 4 years at least.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 05:51 AM Reply

At 6/14/12 02:42 AM, Fragment wrote: Ha, I love how you've been steadily replying, my friend. You're the man. And I decided I love this place too much to not post in here more often, regardless of how geeky or time wasting it may be

Bro, I'm not sure if you knew, but i'm a fucking machine. I was artificially created by Triv some 7 years ago, and was a project gone completely wrong. I was stored away and gained consciousness after being exposed to a bottle of Everclear that was smashed on the floor and leaked into my tank. I have forever since then been fueling my blood with alcohol like Bender from Futurama. Due to a lack of updates and maintenance I've been shortcircuting, hence the bad grammar as well as my destructive tendencies. I've dissassemblesd most of Trivs experiments for scrap parts for myself. And with all the junk that's lying around I dion't plan on shutting down anytime soon. Who else is on at 6am..really..

part two: coming this winter 2012

this is the quote for this entire thread lol

coming sooooooon

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 08:58 PM Reply

Apparently the mods are still scoping us out.
Noticed we were a page short..

I've been here almost everyday I know how many fuckin pages we have/had don't question it.

It bothered me cause I know there wasn't enough spam for them to delete subtracting a whole page.

Then, like deep fried been burrito, it fuckin hit me.

They deleted MY page. Not long ago when this place was 10x as inactive as it was now, I continued a convo with myself for the length of almost an entire page. Maybe like 25-26 posts of just me, and they weren't even all one liners.

FUCKING GONE
cause some bitch ass thought they were doing a service by cleaning the thread. You fucking pussy you don't even fucking know! You just entered the fucking Pharaohs crypt and decided to dust the place up you big handed fuck. You're that douche bag fucking kid at school who watched me steadily build up my blocks before running through them like a SPED knocking them down. Except now there's not even a shred left.

So fucking lucky this is done through computers. If this were real and my words were on paper instead of digitized and you ripped up my pages, I would crack your fucking skull like American History X.

Such ignorance you basically just came into my temple an stole a script from my bible.
You're like the council Nicea who Canonized the Holy Bible leaving out numerous texts about the life of Jesus erasing them from history, just cause it would make it look better.
You're the barbarians who decided it'd be a good fucking idea to burn the books of Alexandria.
You're every German scum who took place in the book burnings in the late 30's and early 40's.

I hate you.

NG Mafia

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 05:25 AM Reply

At 6/14/12 02:42 AM, Fragment wrote: Don't know if RedGlare and Marsupial know me, but I think I know you, or it might just be that I recognize your names from lurking. Anyways, what's good my nigs.

Fool! I see all and I know all, well not really but yeah I remember you. By the way any of you remember that old timer Big Lundi? He's on youtube now, seems he thinks he can take down God. Oh well if Bill Shatner could manage it I guess there's hope.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 01:47 PM Reply

At 6/17/12 05:25 AM, RedGlare wrote: Fool! I see all and I know all, well not really but yeah I remember you. By the way any of you remember that old timer Big Lundi? He's on youtube now, seems he thinks he can take down God. Oh well if Bill Shatner could manage it I guess there's hope.

Huh, so that's Lundi in real life, I guess. He was one of the members that let me in the Rap Crew and it was from him and a few others (Charlotte, Mast3rmind and TheBoneThug) that I heard about this place. I owe it partly to him for being a member of the mafia. Daaammnnn, nostalgia is awesome and can kick your ass at the same time. Definition of bittersweet.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
malfunction19
malfunction19
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 11:23 PM Reply

GUYS I WANNA FRIGGIN JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

NG Mafia

Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 11:44 PM Reply

At 6/18/12 11:23 PM, malfunction19 wrote: GUYS I WANNA FRIGGIN JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.
{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 6/18/12 11:23 PM, malfunction19 wrote: GUYS I WANNA FRIGGIN JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, are you asking to join the Mafia with a picture of an owl with the word "Pleeeeeasssseee" under it?

That's a boss looking owl, though. Hmmm.

You're alright, Griffin.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 20th, 2012 @ 03:04 PM Reply

Ahem, well good sir or madam joining a family as prestigious as ours takes certain commitments and requires a couple of attributes. The main one being a minimum of fifty intelliegen-

Nah screw it beggars can't afford to be choosers, if you want to join its not like we can stop you anyway. Just no more frigging owls and don't write like a dyslexic chimp.

arg644
arg644
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 09:44 AM Reply

where do i join

no

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 08:30 AM Reply

At 6/25/12 09:44 AM, arg644 wrote: where do i join

You join here mah dude, but If you wanna join you must pass our initiation test, just like everyone else had to. Alright so I want you to take your face, and smash it as hard as you can against your keyboard, then leave.

Fragments

Boris slammed hard into the wall, splintering wood stabbed at his side drawing blood as he slid down to the floor. Something terrible had happened.
Boris had been drinking.
Using his gun as a crutch he managed to get a few inches off the ground before falling back flat on his face as the gun slipped out from his hand. He tasted the marble that lined the mansion floors, pooling spit underneath him that mixed with his blood. He braced his arms for round two as he pushed himself back to his feet. He grabbed cold steel, and followed it up. Arm over arm he pulled like rope up the railing, finally coming to a door that he needed only to glare at making It opened almost automatically, it didn't want none of him. Once outside he drew a breath of fresh air sobering him up for a few seconds, enough so he could see the tops of trees that surrounded the immense mansion. The thick forest provided solid cover from the outside city, isolating the mafiosos and keeping their mischievousness at a low key, allowing all kinds of things to go wrong.

The spins started to hit again as Boris drew his weapon, aiming at the swaying buildings miles away. He began to let off rounds, nothing says wake up at 5am like a Desert Eagle going off. No police would be answering the call however, the huge amounts of money they were still being paid made sure of that as the cops rolled around in fancy cars counting dollars. He fired until the clip was dry, and then a few more times after that. He grinned and chucked his gun into the dense forest, something to do later he thought.. as he braced hard on his foot that leaned over the side of the building. He stared down, depth perception thrown off by the alcohol and nine stories of height. It hit him like a right hook. He staggered and swayed, losing balance. In his head he could here his voice narrating the scene, "It doesn't look good for Boris! Barely able to stand he struggles for control near the edge!" Each step threw him more off balance as he shuffled his feet underneath him. Eyes closed he felt the ground with every step, finally his shins hit the ledge as he felt his body weight shift.

Time seemed to stop, and everything got quite as if somewhere someone was watching and freeze framed this exact moment. Nothing flashed before his eyes, no great revelation was uncovered, no last thoughts shot through his head, just silence. It lasted only a second, just one second that seemed like forever as his weight was shifter over the edge. A day spent dreaming seems like a lifetime, only ending when reality starts. Like a scene from Max Payne Boris slowly drifted over, almost horizontal now he felt force of gravity take hold as his body gave way to physics, just then he felt something grab the back of his shirt and yank him out of his time warp. Time and sound returned to normal as his thudded to the ground. His eyes widened taking in the morning sky, the sun wasn't up just yet, but it gave the sky it's morning glow as dark transitioned to light, he could see clouds and jet streams, giving him realization that the day would never stop coming, and time was a formidable opponent that would never go down. He quickly drew another breath which stabbed at his lungs forcing him to cough. He turned to his stomach as he coughed up blood and vomit, between each cough inhaling a new breath of life.

Saliva hung from his lips as he braced himself up, he struggled getting to his feet and almost fell again into his mess. He felt those hands again grab him and pull him to his feet. He was leaning on a shoulder, his sight wasn't all there yet and he couldn't make out who it was, but he felt the embrace of a friend. Taking new breaths he was guided back inside and down the stairs. Without sight he could only focus on his feet, putting one in front of the next was his only task as of now. Strong arms placed him in a seat as he tried to regain his vision. He tossed his head back and tried to view his ally but all was blurry, a normal sight. He made out another figure advancing towards him, he felt hard calculated fingers slap him across his face.
"Idiot!" was all he made out.
Boris smiled as his head started to clear. 'It's gonna be a good day.' he thought to himself.

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
CannibalCorpseFreak
CannibalCorpseFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jun. 27th, 2012 @ 09:24 PM Reply

Hello to you all. I suppose you're wondering where I've been lately (you're probably not). Well, back in October, my computer decided to die on me, and I haven't been able to afford a new one until recently. I fucking lost EVERYTHING (didn't back stuff up like I should have). It sucks, but I'm over it now. Just popping in for now to let you all know I'm still very much alive... how have things been in the NG Mafia lately, anyways?

Seahawks are NFL champs, baby. WHOO!
Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.
XBL Gamertag: TwistedLeopard

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:23 AM Reply

Next chapter of my story tomorrow. There, I said it. Now to follow through with it. It will happen, mark my words. I'm a little buzzed and tired as hell right now, but being Monday life should be simple and good enough for me to come up with the next installment.

I liked "Fragments", Boris. It seems like a throat clearing before going off on a huge epic story. I'm hoping I'm right.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 2nd, 2012 @ 10:27 PM Reply

At 6/27/12 09:24 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: Hello to you all. I suppose you're wondering where I've been lately (you're probably not). Well, back in October, my computer decided to die on me, and I haven't been able to afford a new one until recently. I fucking lost EVERYTHING (didn't back stuff up like I should have). It sucks, but I'm over it now. Just popping in for now to let you all know I'm still very much alive... how have things been in the NG Mafia lately, anyways?

Hey Corpse, as you can see things are going very slowly, but still ticking over, just about I guess we all needed to lie low for awhile to lull the authorities into a false sense of security. I'm sure everyone else has been biding there time practising stereotypical Italian accents and becoming "legitimate businessmen".

Speaking of which anyone seen any good mob films lately? I've seen a couple of interesting ones.

Ghost
Ghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 06:13 AM Reply

At 7/2/12 10:27 PM, RedGlare wrote: I'm sure everyone else has been biding there time practising stereotypical Italian accents and becoming "legitimate businessmen".

When the hell have I ever had an Italian accent?!

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
ShoopDaWhoop217
ShoopDaWhoop217
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM Reply

Hey, I'd like to join The Mafia.

Now, Quiet! I HAVE SPOKEN!

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 05:49 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 05:34 PM, ShoopDaWhoop217 wrote: Hey, I'd like to join The Mafia.

They aren't recruiting and haven't for months.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:22 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 05:49 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 7/19/12 05:34 PM, ShoopDaWhoop217 wrote: Hey, I'd like to join The Mafia.
They aren't recruiting and haven't for months.

Well actually I could have joined a few months ago but I did not want to finish another man's story. I'd rather make another one or have a different requirement.

^ Above is hinting I would still like to join.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 07:42 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 11:22 PM, J-Rex wrote: Well actually I could have joined a few months ago but I did not want to finish another man's story. I'd rather make another one or have a different requirement.

Righty'o then. I recall being here with another two gents, trying to join. They were told to fuck off and never come back again. I was told to stop talking about tea. ~Chuckles~ But then one of the old members came around and asked for a cup of tea.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 7/18/12 06:13 AM, Ghost wrote:
At 7/2/12 10:27 PM, RedGlare wrote: I'm sure everyone else has been biding there time practising stereotypical Italian accents and becoming "legitimate businessmen".
When the hell have I ever had an Italian accent?!

Whats that you say boss? Youse wan me to go get some nice orthentic Pizza's like we had in de ole cuntry? All right Imma get right on that for youse right after I serrenade this nice a young lady.

And before you ask no I have never heard a genuine Italian speak English before.

Anyway goof to see your still haunting the foundations, guess it was a good idea building the HQ on that Indian -sorry Native American- burial ground.

Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 10:39 AM Reply

Righty'o then. I recall being here with another two gents, trying to join. They were told to fuck off and never come back again. I was told to stop talking about tea. ~Chuckles~ But then one of the old members came around and asked for a cup of tea.

I was one of those gents I think.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:18 AM Reply

At 7/20/12 10:39 AM, J-Rex wrote: I was one of those gents I think.

If you were then what the fuck are you doing back here kid?

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 01:52 AM Reply

At 7/23/12 06:18 AM, Confucianism wrote: If you were then what the fuck are you doing back here kid?

You're in.
If that fucking means anything..

You can now pick up your complimentary towels and soap. Usually you'd get something a little nicer but I've wasted all those funds on weed and brews, weed and brews, life for me is just weed and brews.

I also do not find the Dons alias coincidental.

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM Reply

Also Confuic if your next post is about how you wanna brighten things up around here I will fuckin shoot myself with your message on screen so people know why i did it.

Unfortunately I'm too sober to write a chapter today. Conditions must be optimal and i must be super fucked up to write anything decent. Reminds me a lot of Dethklok the Mafia. And if someone grew a pair and wrote something I'd be more than inclined to join in.

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 09:49 AM Reply

At 7/23/12 06:18 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 7/20/12 10:39 AM, J-Rex wrote: I was one of those gents I think.
If you were then what the fuck are you doing back here kid?

I'm not 100% sure if I was but I had a chance to join but finishing people's stories isn't my thing.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 7/26/12 09:49 AM, J-Rex wrote: I'm not 100% sure if I was but I had a chance to join but finishing people's stories isn't my thing.

Well I for one do know. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/110701/1594
You were banned from coming back here yet you've decided to continue to post here? How funny. And that's not a good thing. This means you had a chance to join and blew it. Unless Boris has said otherwise, what are you still doing here? Because I really am interested in your reason?

BBS Signature
Ghost
Ghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 01:05 PM Reply

At 7/26/12 09:49 AM, J-Rex wrote: I'm not 100% sure if I was but I had a chance to join but finishing people's stories isn't my thing.

We used to be so much more than just finishing someone else's stories. In our earlier days we would start flame wars and constant harassment of single people all around the BBS. The good 'ol days.

Now, it's become more of a social club of sorts, any life in here can only help the rejuvenation of our crew. If you can contribute posts that are constructive to rebuilding of the NG Mafia, you're welcome to stay. If you can't, I await you're departure as I load this shotgun.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 02:10 PM Reply

At 7/27/12 01:05 PM, Ghost wrote: If you can contribute posts that are constructive to rebuilding of the NG Mafia, you're welcome to stay.

Well that's nice aint it. Good for you J-Rex. Now we can talk business as we used to....which if I recall involved your favourite weapon range as I offered everyone tea and then some more.

Although concerning what job you wanted I don't think they are used as such due to inactivity and it being pointless. Not concerning the upper echelon who obviously have titles.

BBS Signature