00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Contest: She Remix

7,371 Views | 105 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-15 23:59:58

Can't remix for you, but if I come up with vox, I can either plink them at you or a remixer of your choice.

aaargh free time where are you

(professional) singer. songwriter. smartass.

{Facebook} // {Soundcloud}

Latest releases: Optic Echoes // Starclad

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 01:21:01

At 9/15/09 11:59 PM, Liralei wrote: Can't remix for you, but if I come up with vox, I can either plink them at you or a remixer of your choice.

aaargh free time where are you

Oooooohhhhh.. If you do.... you should definitely plink them towards me. =D

And... YOU'RE ALIVE!!

I haven't seen ya on here in a while... it seems that way at least

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 01:30:20

yes! I live! hi, Echozzzz. It's nice to be back. Got eaten by varying degrees of school/work/professional tracks, most of which got dead-ended by labels > people's creative control. Grrrrr. -shrug- Oh well.

Came back to pick people's brains for non-electronic/acoustic/classical tracks, and this is definitely one that's caught my ear before. then I went "behold, a remix contest!" and beheld it. Not sure I could work with a hip-hop-ish remix, but hey.

but yeah. Solus, if you want to work with my vox directly , let me know, because I like the occasional break from EDM tracks.

in fact I may have a remix contest in the semi-near future with my own vox hurrrr

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 02:25:04

At 9/16/09 01:30 AM, Liralei wrote: yes! I live! hi, Echozzzz. It's nice to be back. Got eaten by varying degrees of school/work/professional tracks, most of which got dead-ended by labels > people's creative control. Grrrrr. -shrug- Oh well.

Came back to pick people's brains for non-electronic/acoustic/classical tracks, and this is definitely one that's caught my ear before. then I went "behold, a remix contest!" and beheld it. Not sure I could work with a hip-hop-ish remix, but hey.

but yeah. Solus, if you want to work with my vox directly , let me know, because I like the occasional break from EDM tracks.

in fact I may have a remix contest in the semi-near future with my own vox hurrrr

I've done like 5 min of work on it so far lol.

It could go in any direction at all. Yeah... I've been pretty busy myself. It seems that I'm on less since I was modded than I was beforehand.. but that's because not only has my daytime job been picking up.. I've also started a new event production company with some of my friends, and thus have DJing gigs out the ass xD

But yesh, if you have any ideas, shoot em my way and I'm sure I can put something together.

Sucks on the dead-endage by labels, you should definitely send me a message toward any tracks that do get released though.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 02:30:12

At 9/16/09 02:25 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Yeah... I've been pretty busy myself. It seems that I'm on less since I was modded than I was beforehand.. but that's because not only has my daytime job been picking up.. I've also started a new event production company with some of my friends, and thus have DJing gigs out the ass xD

But yesh, if you have any ideas, shoot em my way and I'm sure I can put something together.

Sucks on the dead-endage by labels, you should definitely send me a message toward any tracks that do get released though.

Fo' shizzle. Working on a professional track that, if my vox are used, will be released with remixes later this year-- will def let you know if that goes through.

Good luck with all the gigs! Events are time-consuming, but that's awesome-- I have my first club gig this Saturday, aaack. and I guess I'll go lurk the Lounge now, as not to hijack Solus's thread.

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 03:26:59

At 9/16/09 02:30 AM, Liralei wrote:
Fo' shizzle. Working on a professional track that, if my vox are used, will be released with remixes later this year-- will def let you know if that goes through.

Good luck with all the gigs! Events are time-consuming, but that's awesome-- I have my first club gig this Saturday, aaack. and I guess I'll go lurk the Lounge now, as not to hijack Solus's thread.

Good luck with your gig as well! Club gigs are fun.. just don't be the closing act if there is a bar lol.

And yesh.. definitely don't want to forgey Solus' thread. To get back on track...

I likey the wobble.. but epic orchestral trance would be awesome as well. Maybe this will turn into two remixes...

and back to lurking the lounge..

BBS Signature

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 08:23:11

At 9/16/09 01:30 AM, Liralei wrote: but yeah. Solus, if you want to work with my vox directly , let me know, because I like the occasional break from EDM tracks.

Fucking yes I want to use you for vocals for the song.

Didn't I PM you a while back about that? If I could get you to do something for it, that'd be awesomesauce. Now the question is, do I need to write you some lyrics, or would you want to write your own, or some hybrid of the two?

All the same, if you help me out with this, I'll remaster-remake this thing :D

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 11:20:52

At 9/16/09 08:23 AM, SolusLunes wrote: Didn't I PM you a while back about that? If I could get you to do something for it, that'd be awesomesauce. Now the question is, do I need to write you some lyrics, or would you want to write your own, or some hybrid of the two?

It looks like you did, but I can't remember for beans if I replied. Chances are I did and was spazzing about schoolwork at the time. Sorry. D: Now I'm on a return-to-my-roots kick.

aka tired of producers & labels asking me to sound like Tiff Lacey. Damn breathy vocal trance.

Writing me a melody would be the most helpful, since it's your track-- if you have your own melody for the vox (one of those lines of strings? :P), rock on, it's less likely that our creative ideas would clash. If you come up with lyrics to go with it, that would be fab too, but if lyrics aren't your thing, give me a theme/general idea & I'll go write in that direction.

hurrr I made a pun without realizing it.

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-16 11:41:59

Yessir, I shall'st join. Whatever comes to mind when I start putting down the melodies really... I have a current idea, but we'll see when I have a finishedish product sometime nearing the end of the week.

BBS Signature

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-18 15:22:22

Anyone planning to make a Techno/Trance/House remix?

I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-18 17:25:57

At 9/18/09 03:22 PM, dj-Jo wrote: Anyone planning to make a Techno/Trance/House remix?

As far as I know, no.

SO GO MAKE ONE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-18 19:26:09

At 9/18/09 05:25 PM, SolusLunes wrote:
At 9/18/09 03:22 PM, dj-Jo wrote: Anyone planning to make a Techno/Trance/House remix?
As far as I know, no.

SO GO MAKE ONE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

lolol
I am

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-19 01:00:03

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-19 12:12:09

Oo, I've loved this song since the moment it's beautiful sound reached my unworthy ears... now I've got to do it justice! Let's all cheer for my work ethic and originality, shall we?

Ra ra ra!

My Audio Page! | Click this sentence three hundred and twenty seventy times and it magically turns into a link, where you can print a coupon for a free toaster!

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-23 16:45:52

hello? This contest is really inactive...
We need a little more contestants...
Hey Solus, did you receive any other entries not shown in this thread?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-23 18:45:19

Just wanted to mention- I'm working on a little something for this contest. I think it might turn out cool.

Won't say much except calling dibs on my title: She('saslutRemix)...which might reveal a bit about what I'm working towards. We'll see!

BBS Signature

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-23 18:58:51

At 9/23/09 04:45 PM, dj-Jo wrote: hello? This contest is really inactive...
We need a little more contestants...
Hey Solus, did you receive any other entries not shown in this thread?

Nope, but to be honest, this is actually a larger turnout than I expected :D

It's not a very "open" type contest, and tbh I'm not one of the "big names" on NG that can just drag in hundreds of people with "OMG HE'S RELEASING A PROJECT FILE OF HIS SONG FOR A REMIX".

I think my biggest draw was the fifty bucks. :D

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-23 22:09:02

At 9/23/09 06:58 PM, SolusLunes wrote: Nope, but to be honest, this is actually a larger turnout than I expected :D

It's not a very "open" type contest, and tbh I'm not one of the "big names" on NG that can just drag in hundreds of people with "OMG HE'S RELEASING A PROJECT FILE OF HIS SONG FOR A REMIX".

I think my biggest draw was the fifty bucks. :D

lol
yeah
the 50 bucks got me XD
love your arrangement by the way.

Looking forward to who else will enter
I think B0unc3 is entering too!

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-23 22:17:36

do I get, liek, five bux for singing? 8D

jaykaaaay

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-09-29 08:41:31

I LIKE TO BUMP THINGS

UNF UNF UNF UNF

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-03 12:42:50

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-08 00:19:18

At 10/3/09 12:42 PM, SineRider wrote: Think I'll put this here for now
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 77233

THINK I'LL DOWNLOAD THIS RIGHT NOW

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-20 12:18:51

Sh3 Devil is in the mastering stage...

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-20 13:00:54

Whenever Liralei finishes the vox for mine... I'll submit it on Halloween preferably :D

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-23 13:24:24

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-23 13:43:38

cant follow rule 10 so im not joining

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-23 14:17:28

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-23 14:41:40

I submitted my vox, derp.

PAY MEH NAO

jkjkjk. Writing & recording only took me ~4 hours. making a track takes...if it's not utter crap, at LEAST a day.

-eyes the other submissions suspiciously- :P

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-23 18:43:46

At 10/23/09 02:41 PM, Liralei wrote: I submitted my vox, derp.

PAY MEH NAO
jkjkjk. Writing & recording only took me ~4 hours. making a track takes...if it's not utter crap, at LEAST a day.

-eyes the other submissions suspiciously- :P

btwwww......

AWESOME VOX.

I'm planning on using every bit of my free time next week to get my mine done

BBS Signature

Response to Contest: She Remix 2009-10-25 12:39:55

Bumpin' it one moar tiem. :D