00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

N0vasu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Meat-heads By Jack

178,155 Views | 923 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-11-30 21:31:45

At 11/30/11 09:27 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: Boom

I think it should just be "Caution - Octobomb"

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-11-30 22:03:40

At 11/30/11 09:31 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: I think it should just be "Caution - Octobomb"

I thought about that and it's definitely more catchy but when I think "Octobomb" I just thing eight bombs. I plan on putting it on a shirt though so anybody else who agrees with Jonny please tell me.

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-02 19:25:07

Art class assignment: Draw a street corner in two point perspective.
"Only if I get to put robots in it."
this is why I am my art teacher's favorite student.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-03 02:25:50

Sorry I'm not home right now.

No Doubt.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-03 06:37:49

At 11/29/11 08:35 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: Quick one.

I really like the octopuss based work :D. It's a strange theme that I wonder were came from. I like the idea of an octopuss based romantic flash, just thought you should know I think that seems like some great concept art for a flash.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-03 14:11:15

At 12/3/11 06:37 AM, Decky wrote:
At 11/29/11 08:35 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: Quick one.
I really like the octopuss based work :D. It's a strange theme that I wonder were came from. I like the idea of an octopuss based romantic flash, just thought you should know I think that seems like some great concept art for a flash.

well then to any flash artists: I declare it to be open season on the romantic Octopi concept
I am far too retarded to figure out how to use flash.
The theme kinda just happened, if you look at one of the Green colored pencil drawings there's an octopus in there and I liked it.

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-03 16:10:55

Dragon, took about an hour.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-03 20:48:17

Stay classy, Aigis.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-04 00:42:29

At 12/3/11 08:48 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: Stay classy, Aigis.

Inked it.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-04 01:12:01

You know I've been following your thread for a while and I like how you have this "unique" flavor when it comes to art. What I'm saying is that I can immediately tell your work apart from the crowd in a single glance. Which is quite good since that means you have something that is yours alone.

I can also tell that you've been improving. It's always a refreshing experience to see other artists grow in front of you. So thank you. I always thought you are a bit underrated around here. No one seems to notice your work. What a shame. I happen to think that people should give more credit to your work, as I can see your efforts manifesting in it.

I hope you keep working hard for the future. I always have your back bro.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-04 01:37:27

At 12/4/11 01:12 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: You know I've been following your thread for a while and I like how you have this "unique" flavor when it comes to art. What I'm saying is that I can immediately tell your work apart from the crowd in a single glance. Which is quite good since that means you have something that is yours alone.

Strange, I have not noticed a unique flavor, but thank you very much for informing me of this it makes me feel a little more defined as an artist.

I can also tell that you've been improving. It's always a refreshing experience to see other artists grow in front of you. So thank you. I always thought you are a bit underrated around here. No one seems to notice your work. What a shame. I happen to think that people should give more credit to your work, as I can see your efforts manifesting in it.

With all the practice time I've put in I better be improving and thanks for noticing. Underrated, I don't know ,there's a lot here that, I feel, outshines me. But I do throw a lot of effort into all of my major drawings. and a good amount into not so large ones as well.

I hope you keep working hard for the future. I always have your back bro.

I'll never stop, like most of the people here its what I love to do and I enjoy doing it for me more than other people, but I do aim to please.
Thanks for popping in and giving your input, much appreciated.

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-08 00:27:38

Not 100% happy with the Background but I couldn't think of anything. This was supposed to be a done in an hour, but I worked too slow.
Portal

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-17 02:04:37

I don't know what's up with the hearts lately.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-17 04:45:27

Lol, I totally forgot about you man, I apologize. I cannot get over that piece you did for chow: Icarus, I randomly started laughing in my girlfriends face because that piece poppe in my head out of nowhere. Glad to see your still around, I'm liking this latest piece you should totally color this one in.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-19 01:27:47

Ram: Yeah, I only really pop in when I have a new drawing so at times I'm scarce. Icarus was a fun one to do, glad you liked it. I'm giving it to a friend so it won't be colored; next one I ink like that I'll see. I've got to get some colored inks first though.
Art Project: 2-point perspective dream room. I chose to give mine a Tron theme because it'd be easy and fun. Or at least I thought; it would have been a lot more easy and fun on a tablet.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2011-12-26 22:55:38

quick one.
Color to come.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-01 05:19:22

Road to completion.
Final Portal.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-01 07:36:31

Uh how'd this get in here?

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-01 12:38:32

At 1/1/12 05:19 AM, JackDGreatest wrote: Road to completion.
Final Portal.

The hand reminds me of the deathclaw gauntlet from Fallout 3.

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-01 17:57:49

At 12/8/11 12:27 AM, JackDGreatest wrote: Not 100% happy with the Background but I couldn't think of anything. This was supposed to be a done in an hour, but I worked too slow.
Portal

This seemed to be one of my faves from you, and while you dont like the backround much i think the spider web seemed to fit, the right side webs could have used more of a smaller web feel though, but other then that love the color use and great character drawing ofcourse.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-01 22:30:35

I don't know what I was thinking with the right corner, On the inked paper version there's a spider web there.
I can't remember whether or not the Deathclaw gauntlet was useful.
Toons.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-02 02:06:47

At 1/1/12 10:30 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: I don't know what I was thinking with the right corner, On the inked paper version there's a spider web there.
I can't remember whether or not the Deathclaw gauntlet was useful.
Toons.

Crammed as much as I could. Gonna do more suggestions? only Cartoon Network.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-06 23:50:18

Scribblin some drawin's.
This one's not balanced I messed up the right side.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-07 02:10:34

2 hours? something like that.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-07 05:37:10

For all you real RockaRollas out there.

mostly Merol.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-07 08:34:35

At 1/7/12 05:37 AM, JackDGreatest wrote: For all you real RockaRollas out there.
mostly Merol.

Oh I like this. Your trashy pen style seems to fit together with the subject. It looks like something you might see on an oldschool punk event flyer. Pretty cool. Also I like the fucked up fingers :D

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-07 19:57:39

At 1/7/12 05:37 AM, JackDGreatest wrote: For all you real RockaRollas out there.
mostly Merol.

Sniff, it's beautiful, I really have nothing else to say, just beautiful :(

i like the popped eye.

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-07 20:10:59

At 12/19/11 01:27 AM, JackDGreatest wrote: Art Project: 2-point perspective dream room. I chose to give mine a Tron theme because it'd be easy and fun. Or at least I thought; it would have been a lot more easy and fun on a tablet.

Love the colors in that one, I wish you had a better picture of it though.
If I have to critique something is that there seem to be some perspective problems, mostly with the tiles.

At 1/6/12 11:50 PM, JackDGreatest wrote: Scribblin some drawin's.
This one's not balanced I messed up the right side.

Looks more unfinished than messed up, you should just add some more details in the right side and it'll look nice.
I like that picture, I once made one like it with charcoal but it looked horrible :/

I was going to comment those two pictures in my previous post but forgot somehow.

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-08 19:38:13

Thanks for the love on the schoolmaster merol and lunds
The perspective room was rushed the whole way through (procrastination) and admittedly I did say "fuck it" on making it line up properly at points especially the ground. Still got an A or a B on it.

On the trees, once I finished the first tree I just thought "oh man there's a lot left to do." I just wanted to get it done since I'm not particularly fond of trees in the first place.

New Drawing. Started off as anatomy practice but I wanted to do more.

The Meat-heads By Jack

Response to The Meat-heads By Jack 2012-01-14 01:52:15

More anatomy practice, this one's really off because as I was doing the clothes n stuff it turned out wrong so I copied my copied anatomy and the legs got too long n stuff. I still like it though.

The Meat-heads By Jack