00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

perilsofafrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GRIM - art collab

29,545 Views | 494 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 13:55:42

At 10/27/09 09:42 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: There must still be some pieces that need to resubmitted with the new background. Does anybody know how many?

ive already sent messages to the makers, and i maybe able to get them in before everything is done if they hurry.

my friends list

join this site trust me youll love it.

join the best steam server site out there -interhax - for all your gmod and game needs

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 13:57:51

At 10/27/09 01:55 PM, acedareaper wrote:
At 10/27/09 09:42 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: There must still be some pieces that need to resubmitted with the new background. Does anybody know how many?
ive already sent messages to the makers, and i maybe able to get them in before everything is done if they hurry.

Post the list, I'll remove the logos myself.

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 15:30:18

At 10/27/09 01:57 PM, Lundsfryd wrote: Post the list, I'll remove the logos myself.

pretty much any that look like they took atleast an hour on their work

my friends list

join the best steam server site out there -interhax - for all your gmod and game needs

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 15:57:06

At 10/27/09 01:57 PM, Lundsfryd wrote:
At 10/27/09 01:55 PM, acedareaper wrote:
Post the list, I'll remove the logos myself.

Awesome, I was worried the collab would be lack since we're missing tons of entries! Pm'd you a list of the ones I think should be in it. Of course I'm not very picky so feel free to remove some of them. :)

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 16:44:03

At 10/27/09 03:57 PM, E-YeahStudios wrote: Awesome, I was worried the collab would be lack since we're missing tons of entries! Pm'd you a list of the ones I think should be in it. Of course I'm not very picky so feel free to remove some of them. :)

that was kinda my job

my friends list

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 16:47:31

At 10/27/09 04:44 PM, acedareaper wrote:
At 10/27/09 03:57 PM, E-YeahStudios wrote: Awesome, I was worried the collab would be lack since we're missing tons of entries! Pm'd you a list of the ones I think should be in it. Of course I'm not very picky so feel free to remove some of them. :)
that was kinda my job

I know, I was just making his job easier so he didn't have to go through them all. I only sent him the links to all the ones with the old background.

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 18:08:26

Allright here is the pictures.. All delogolized..

In had to paint over the logo in some of the pictures because some people had put their picture behind the text, and in some cases I made some minor adjustments if the missing logo made the picture look wierd. But in most cases it was not a problem to just copy/paste a bit of background ontop of the logo.
Should anybody see this and think "geez.. Im positive that that Lundsfryd character must have royaly fucked up my drawing" then I suggest you hurry up and post your picture with the new background. As in hurry the fuck up that is :)

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 18:23:08

I'm not done, and I left my file on a campus computer when I was detailing my submission. I won't have aces to the campus until early tomorrow mourning around 9:00am.

Newgrounds Gallery: click image.

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 18:33:07

At 10/27/09 06:23 PM, toshema wrote: I'm not done, and I left my file on a campus computer when I was detailing my submission. I won't have aces to the campus until early tomorrow mourning around 9:00am.

Oh man.. It would be a terrible shame not to have your awsome warewolf picture in.

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 19:19:17

At 10/27/09 06:23 PM, toshema wrote: I'm not done, and I left my file on a campus computer when I was detailing my submission. I won't have aces to the campus until early tomorrow mourning around 9:00am.

ill give peopel who arent done and have notified more time dont worry just finish it

my friends list

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-27 21:10:29

At 10/27/09 06:08 PM, Lundsfryd wrote: Allright here is the pictures.. All delogolized..

I have been very busy doing stuff and being very productive for this collab.

If only we didnt already have 4 poeple working on it, you would have been an instand staffmember on the tricolor collab, whether you want it or not.
too bad you have pm`ed me your msn yet.... you should really do that sometime....

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-28 05:00:25

At 10/27/09 09:10 PM, J-qb wrote: If only we didnt already have 4 poeple working on it, you would have been an instand staffmember on the tricolor collab, whether you want it or not.
too bad you have pm`ed me your msn yet.... you should really do that sometime....

Oh well. Maybe next time :) thanks buddy..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 01:04:25

submitting will be the night just before haloween, im also needing a good time to submit it that night so any suggestions?

my friends list

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 01:52:29

OK, I hope I'm not to late, I keep getting delays after delays that kee p me from finishing this project. Wjile even if I am here is it anyways. I was also wondering if I have restrictions on if I can post this anywhere else like other web sites.

GRIM - art collab

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 04:30:39

At 10/29/09 01:52 AM, toshema wrote: OK, I hope I'm not to late, I keep getting delays after delays that kee p me from finishing this project. Wjile even if I am here is it anyways. I was also wondering if I have restrictions on if I can post this anywhere else like other web sites.

no your in good timing and thats a great piece you submitted

my friends list

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 07:31:40

At 10/29/09 01:52 AM, toshema wrote: OK, I hope I'm not to late, I keep getting delays after delays that kee p me from finishing this project. Wjile even if I am here is it anyways. I was also wondering if I have restrictions on if I can post this anywhere else like other web sites.

You are awsome. Great work.

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 11:37:12

Thanks guys !!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 15:39:23

This was so worth the wait. Awesome job! As far as I know, you're welcome to post it other places. It's your art! (As far as I know, I mean, some people posted them on DA...)

We are making final adjustments and tweaks to the flash board and flyingmonkey is currently putting everything into place.

Get excited everyone! Do the WAaAaAaAave! *is shot*

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-29 17:09:26

At 10/29/09 03:39 PM, E-YeahStudios wrote: We are making final adjustments and tweaks to the flash board and flyingmonkey is currently putting everything into place.

i have layered, beveled, glowed and numbered the pics into place.

i have some comments about the swf i was finnally shown after having to wait two days just to get one of you two to give me. they were sent, great art toshema.

my friends list

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 17:37:45

At 10/29/09 05:09 PM, acedareaper wrote:
At 10/29/09 03:39 PM, E-YeahStudios wrote: We are making final adjustments and tweaks to the flash board and flyingmonkey is currently putting everything into place.
i have layered, beveled, glowed and numbered the pics into place.

i have some comments about the swf i was finnally shown after having to wait two days just to get one of you two to give me. they were sent, great art toshema.

Just one more? Pleaaaase? I don't want to have done this picture for nothing :,C You don't have to, but i'll be saddenfied. If there's no other room left for it, get rid of the crappy picture of that black outline guy. Heres the .png file.

"So, your telling me that I skipped 20 miles on a fucking yellow brick road in a damn lion costume to find out that I already have what I need? That's a bunch of bullshit."

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 17:46:26

sorry but the background has to be the new one and not the first one, repost it with that background

my friends list

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 17:47:47

At 10/30/09 05:37 PM, Izzy712 wrote: Just one more? Pleaaaase? I don't want to have done this picture for nothing :,C You don't have to, but i'll be saddenfied. If there's no other room left for it, get rid of the crappy picture of that black outline guy. Heres the .png file.

Awesome attitude, very humble... if you wanted to be in so bad, why would you wait till not only the last second, but after it?

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 18:12:43

At 10/30/09 05:47 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 10/30/09 05:37 PM, Izzy712 wrote: Just one more? Pleaaaase? I don't want to have done this picture for nothing :,C You don't have to, but i'll be saddenfied. If there's no other room left for it, get rid of the crappy picture of that black outline guy. Heres the .png file.
Awesome attitude, very humble... if you wanted to be in so bad, why would you wait till not only the last second, but after it?

Ah, i've had so many things going on with not only just flash, but with IRL also. Homework, projects, i've overpiled myself with things to do. You understand, right? Riiiiiiiggghttt? Here's the one thang with the right background nao: ghghghghghghghghg

"So, your telling me that I skipped 20 miles on a fucking yellow brick road in a damn lion costume to find out that I already have what I need? That's a bunch of bullshit."

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 20:46:43

guess whos back

that is indeed creepy but i wouldnt say it was even up to standards, also why hasnt this been submitted, do deadlines mean nothing here on newgrounds

wait a minute

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 20:56:36

At 10/30/09 08:46 PM, ashman112 wrote:
guess whos back
that is indeed creepy but i wouldnt say it was even up to standards, also why hasnt this been submitted, do deadlines mean nothing here on newgrounds

wait a minute

The art has been finished and it's coming all together. There were some minor problems earlier (my internet desided to die, there was a small code error with the pciture changes) that set us back slightly. Ace and monkey are hard at work finalizing it.

If it's not submitted tonight, you can definately expect it tomorrow morning!

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 21:00:40

At 10/30/09 08:46 PM, ashman112 wrote:
guess whos back

wait a minute

You're talking about me, right? It's not very good? Huh, I thought it was okay.

BBS Signature

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 21:02:20

At 10/30/09 08:56 PM, E-YeahStudios wrote:
The art has been finished and it's coming all together. There were some minor problems earlier (my internet desided to die, there was a small code error with the pciture changes) that set us back slightly. Ace and monkey are hard at work finalizing it.

If it's not submitted tonight, you can definately expect it tomorrow morning!

good to know, im having trouble thinking of a comment ace said i needed for the pic lol

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 21:22:26

At 10/30/09 09:02 PM, ashman112 wrote: good to know, im having trouble thinking of a comment ace said i needed for the pic lol

Well I guess it depends on what your piece was, mine was basically my love of freakazoid. I guess what ever inspired you to draw what you drew?

Also welcome back man

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 21:47:14

Hey everyone! Look's like tomorrow will be the day. Sorry for the set-back, but the longer the wait, the more the hype, right?

Good night everyone!

Response to GRIM - art collab 2009-10-30 22:53:17

At 10/30/09 09:47 PM, E-YeahStudios wrote: Hey everyone! Look's like tomorrow will be the day. Sorry for the set-back, but the longer the wait, the more the hype, right?

Good night everyone!

Awesome! I'm betting on this collab getting no less than a 4.00 score :3 Great job everyone! Overall, all of the pieces in this collab are really good :)

BBS Signature