00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Football Discussion

295,216 Views | 4,005 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-09-29 17:53:38

Smile Java is here :)

Smile Java is here

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-09-06 10:05:20

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-09-25 05:35:00

At 9/24/17 10:54 PM, BoxerBraydog wrote: Is This thing still relevant...I would love to keep this thing going and do some more Pick'em leagues.

It hasn't really been posted in since last year. We usually have weekly NFL threads in the General forum, but they haven't been made in these past few weeks. I'm planning on making one next week to keep the tradition alive, since the usual user that makes them isn't really active anymore.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-09-25 11:12:33

At 9/25/17 05:35 AM, Big-Boss wrote:
At 9/24/17 10:54 PM, BoxerBraydog wrote: Is This thing still relevant...I would love to keep this thing going and do some more Pick'em leagues.
It hasn't really been posted in since last year. We usually have weekly NFL threads in the General forum, but they haven't been made in these past few weeks. I'm planning on making one next week to keep the tradition alive, since the usual user that makes them isn't really active anymore.

I’m still active, but it felt like every time I made a thread last year, all I got were people bitching that they don’t like sports or that they were only there for the chicks. You have my blessing to create future threads and I’ll gladly whine about how bad the Bengals are doing.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-09-26 01:59:47

At 9/25/17 11:12 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 9/25/17 05:35 AM, Big-Boss wrote:
I’m still active, but it felt like every time I made a thread last year, all I got were people bitching that they don’t like sports or that they were only there for the chicks. You have my blessing to create future threads and I’ll gladly whine about how bad the Bengals are doing.

Good to know, man. I'd love to keep the tradition going. I know there were some people who'd post in them that weren't into football, but it was still worth it for the users who were.

Hopefully I remember to make a thread on Sunday.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-07 16:49:28

This has been a bad year for many teams the Giants, the Browns, but especially the Dolphins. They need a total restart from the top down. Miami has tried new players and coaches, but the issue seems to be much higher.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

McAdoo got fired so good riddance to that.

Now if there's a way to beat some sense into John Mara...

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-09 01:57:58

At 12/8/17 06:43 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: McAdoo got fired so good riddance to that.

What did you think of Eli Manning getting benched only to be the starter again this upcoming Sunday?

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-09 11:11:12

At 12/9/17 01:57 AM, Big-Boss wrote:
At 12/8/17 06:43 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: McAdoo got fired so good riddance to that.

What did you think of Eli Manning getting benched only to be the starter again this upcoming Sunday?

It still doesn't change what I think will happen for Eli in the future aside from the fact that it means his streak ended for nothing (never mind the way they did so as well).

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-09 21:13:52

Miami needs to recruit a great coach from a winning team. The Patriots have plenty of good coaches plus they could help when the Dolphins have to play them twice every year.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-09 23:25:50

At 12/9/17 09:13 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Miami needs to recruit a great coach from a winning team. The Patriots have plenty of good coaches plus they could help when the Dolphins have to play them twice every year.

The Broncos tried that one time and McDaniels sabotaged them to the point that it set them back for few years until they signed Peyton. The only redeeming thing McDaniels did for the Broncos was drafting Demaryius Thomas but was cancelled out by the fact that he also drafted Tebow in the first round.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-10 03:05:47

At 12/9/17 11:25 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: The Broncos tried that one time and McDaniels sabotaged them by the fact that he also drafted Tebow in the first round.

That is a good point. Nobody wants another Tim Tebow. Nobody.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-10 03:18:08

At 12/9/17 11:11 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 12/9/17 01:57 AM, Big-Boss wrote:

It still doesn't change what I think will happen for Eli in the future aside from the fact that it means his streak ended for nothing (never mind the way they did so as well).

I've never really liked Eli as a quarterback, but it was disrespectful to bench him for Geno Smith. GENO. SMITH.

I think he should try to play for another team besides the Giants.

BBS Signature

At 12/10/17 03:18 AM, Big-Boss wrote:

I've never really liked Eli as a quarterback, but it was disrespectful to bench him for Geno Smith. GENO. SMITH.

I think he should try to play for another team besides the Giants.

I agree, even better if he leads his next team to the SB as a middle finger toward the Giants for the bullcrap they did. They practically threw him under the bus.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-10 14:34:15

At 12/10/17 11:28 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I agree, even better if he leads his next team to the SB as a middle finger toward the Giants for the bullcrap they did. They practically threw him under the bus.

Eli is not a bad quarterback. The Miami Dolphins would very happy to get him, and go to another Super bowl.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-12 13:59:34

At 12/12/17 07:58 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 12/10/17 02:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Eli is not a bad quarterback. The Miami Dolphins would very happy to get him, and go to another Super bowl.
LOL Eli.

The Dolphins are one solid quarterback away from being a great team. You can't have your main guy hurt and out for the season.

BTW, the Dolphins made old man Tom Brady look stupid last night. He threw two interceptions and was hit often. Old man Brady must be so sore today. lol

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-13 01:27:47

I'm just glad them stupid eagles lost

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-13 15:26:33

At 12/13/17 01:27 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I'm just glad them stupid eagles lost

~X~

Why do you hate the Eagles? Do you hate the cheater Patriots?

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-13 16:06:39

At 12/13/17 03:26 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Why do you hate the Eagles? Do you hate the cheater Patriots?

I'm a cowboys fan so I am nfc east but I hate the eagles they are a shit-show.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-13 16:51:09

At 12/13/17 04:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 12/13/17 03:26 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Why do you hate the Eagles? Do you hate the cheater Patriots?
I'm a cowboys fan so I am nfc east but I hate the eagles they are a shit-show.

~X~

I would of figured you were a SeaHawks fan. Rooting for the home team.

Yes, the Patriots are a bunch of cheaters. They have only been caught twice, but they have done it way more times.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-14 15:18:35

At 12/13/17 04:51 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I would of figured you were a SeaHawks fan. Rooting for the home team.

Oh god no i hate them too

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-14 15:23:05

At 12/14/17 03:18 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 12/13/17 04:51 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I would of figured you were a SeaHawks fan. Rooting for the home team.
Oh god no i hate them too

~X~

What?!?! Why would you hate the SeaHawks? Explain.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-14 15:27:36

At 12/14/17 03:23 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: What?!?! Why would you hate the SeaHawks? Explain.

They win one superbowl and think they the king of the world and have lots of dirty players lol

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-14 15:32:21

At 12/14/17 03:27 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 12/14/17 03:23 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: What?!?! Why would you hate the SeaHawks? Explain.
They win one superbowl and think they the king of the world and have lots of dirty players lol

~X~

I think most of the world was upset when the cheater Patriots stole a win from them in the SuperBowl.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-14 15:36:39

At 12/14/17 03:32 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I think most of the world was upset when the cheater Patriots stole a win from them in the SuperBowl.

lol no way seattle passed the ball on the one yard line that was all seattles dumb decisions. we cant blame everything on the patriots.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-14 15:41:31

At 12/14/17 03:36 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 12/14/17 03:32 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I think most of the world was upset when the cheater Patriots stole a win from them in the SuperBowl.
lol no way seattle passed the ball on the one yard line that was all seattles dumb decisions. we cant blame everything on the patriots.

~X~

I will give you that one, but it was a heart breaking loss. I always cheer for whoever plays against NE.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-16 23:56:20

At 12/14/17 03:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I will give you that one, but it was a heart breaking loss. I always cheer for whoever plays against NE.

Join the rest of the world lol

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-17 01:50:51

At 12/16/17 11:56 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 12/14/17 03:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I will give you that one, but it was a heart breaking loss. I always cheer for whoever plays against NE.
Join the rest of the world lol

~X~

Everybody hates the cheater Patriots.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-17 16:05:56

At 12/17/17 01:50 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Everybody hates the cheater Patriots.

Yes this is true. Today is sunday so we will see how things turn out.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2017-12-17 16:32:23

Good news, Marvin Lewis won’t be head coach of the Bengals after the end of the season.

Bad news, well... everything else with the team. The O-line was gutted and fell apart, Andy Dalton has disappeared and the offense in general followed suit, and now it seemed like they have quit on the season. At this point, it’s all about draft positioning and get some serious O-line help.

Maybe we should ask the Browns about Joe Thomas, Everyone knows that they’re ruining his career, he doesn’t need an 0-16 season on his resume, and maybe Josh Gordon as well. (If he can stay off the drugs)

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature