00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Football Discussion

295,204 Views | 4,005 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-05 23:16:49

I bet @ZJ is going apeshit right now.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-05 23:40:38

At 11/5/15 11:16 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I bet @ZJ is going apeshit right now.

The Bengals are 8-0 for the first time in franchise history? You bet I'm damn excited. I'd be drinking myself silly right now if I didn't have to get up somewhat early tomorrow.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-05 23:43:55

At 11/5/15 11:40 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 11/5/15 11:16 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I bet @ZJ is going apeshit right now.
The Bengals are 8-0 for the first time in franchise history? You bet I'm damn excited. I'd be drinking myself silly right now if I didn't have to get up somewhat early tomorrow.

I never thought the Bengals would be undefeated right now, so they really deserve credit where it's due. Congrats, man.

And don't worry, I'll take a shot for you.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-06 16:41:12

At 11/5/15 11:43 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I never thought the Bengals would be undefeated right now, so they really deserve credit where it's due. Congrats, man.

Its always a great season when your team starts out undefeated. Enjoy it while you can.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-06 18:28:18

At 11/6/15 04:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 11/5/15 11:43 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I never thought the Bengals would be undefeated right now, so they really deserve credit where it's due. Congrats, man.
Its always a great season when your team starts out undefeated. Enjoy it while you can.

Not even a Bengals fan, but okay.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-06 18:59:01

At 11/6/15 06:28 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Not even a Bengals fan, but okay.

I am a Miami Dolphins fan. We had the only perfect season, winning all the games and the Super bowl in the same season.
I would rather see the Bengals accomplish it than the cheater Patriots.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-06 20:34:19

At 11/6/15 06:59 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 11/6/15 06:28 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Not even a Bengals fan, but okay.
I am a Miami Dolphins fan. We had the only perfect season, winning all the games and the Super bowl in the same season.

Yeah, cool, that's great.

I would rather see the Bengals accomplish it than the cheater Patriots.

You rip on the Patriots every two seconds. Even if the balls really were deflated in the Super Bowl, (which I don't think that they were, but if the balls really were deflated, the Seahawks couldn't stop the Patriots run game anyways, so deflated balls didn't mean shit if that was the case) the Patriots team has a ton of talent and that's why they're still undefeated.

I'm not even a Patriots fan, but seriously, stop bitching and moaning about them all the time. Also, I don't think you'd even care about Deflate Gate if the Dolphins weren't in the same division as the Patriots.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-08 15:43:25

At 11/6/15 08:34 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: You rip on the Patriots every two seconds. Even if the balls really were deflated in the Super Bowl,the Patriots team has a ton of talent and that's why they're still undefeated.

The Patriots have been caught cheating twice. No other NFL has had a disgrace like that occur twice.

I'm not even a Patriots fan, but seriously, stop bitching and moaning about them all the time. Also, I don't think you'd even care about Deflate Gate if the Dolphins weren't in the same division as the Patriots.

Cheaters must be punished. Tom Brady has man fans they find him attractive and will defend him no matter what he does. He is a dirty player. Just calling it like it is.

BBS Signature

At 11/8/15 03:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 11/6/15 08:34 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: You rip on the Patriots every two seconds. Even if the balls really were deflated in the Super Bowl,the Patriots team has a ton of talent and that's why they're still undefeated.
The Patriots have been caught cheating twice. No other NFL has had a disgrace like that occur twice.

Gotta say, love how you deleted the part of my post saying how the Patriots run game destroyed the Colts anyways, even if the balls really were deflated. Anyways, no, they've only been caught once, which was in the Jets locker room filming incident. They cheated once, since there is no concrete evidence on Deflategate. They based that punishment off of saying that it was more probable than not that the Patriots cheated. Completely biased and not even a real ruling.

The Jets video taped the Patriots, too, but they didn't get punished for it. Yeah, the Patriots cheated once, but think of all the times other teams probably cheated, too, but didn't get punished for it. Like the Jets, for example. You rip on the Patriots like they are the only ones who've fucked up in the NFL.

Cheaters must be punished.

They were punished. Look up the rulings.

Tom Brady has man fans they find him attractive and will defend him no matter what he does. He is a dirty player. Just calling it like it is.

That's an opinion, so no, you're really not calling it like it is. Does Brady have male fans that have man crushes on him? Probably, but who cares?

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-08 19:39:51

At 11/8/15 04:20 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Anyways, no, they've only been caught once, which was in the Jets locker room filming incident. They cheated once, since
there is no concrete evidence on Deflate gate.

Even if you don't count deflate gate, the Patriots are still caught and convicted cheaters. They will never live that down. All of Brady and Belichick's accomplishments have an asterisk next to them.

There is also a thing know as being a good winner. The Patriots have never been good winners, they contently flaunt and brag about every little thing. This is a reason why they are one of the most despised teams in the NFL.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-10 00:16:44

At 11/8/15 07:39 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 11/8/15 04:20 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Anyways, no, they've only been caught once, which was in the Jets locker room filming incident. They cheated once, since
there is no concrete evidence on Deflate gate.
Even if you don't count deflate gate, the Patriots are still caught and convicted cheaters. They will never live that down. All of Brady and Belichick's accomplishments have an asterisk next to them.

The only thing I've been trying to say since the beginning of this conversation is that:

1. The Patriots have fucked up in the past, but you and people like you can put the word 'cheater' in front of their team name all you want. How they're playing right now and how they have been playing for past several seasons haven't been because they cheated this way or that way. They won so many games because they're a good team. When you look at the players they've had and have now, that is a big part of why they're a successful team. Right now with an elite quarterback, the current best tight end in the NFL, a great RB, and a couple pretty good WR's, plus terrific offensive, defensive, and passing stats, they're not cheating, they're winning whether you like it or not.

2. Just stop bitching and moaning about the Patriots for the above reasons. Nobody can deny facts without looking stupid. They're not cheating right now like they did once several years ago, so putting the word 'cheater' in front of them right now is irrelevant. Just saying because it's annoying. I'm not even a fan like I've said before, but I've watched them play several times and they're not out on the field pulling any funny shit, they're just playing good games of football.

they contently flaunt and brag about every little thing.

Proof? Even if you do provide proof, pretty sure every team flaunts and gloats here and there. If the Patriots did it about every little thing, I would probably know what you're talking about. If you think jumping up and down or smiling is gloating because you won a game or your defense made a good play, it's really not.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-11 18:28:36

At 11/10/15 12:16 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: 1. The Patriots have fucked up in the past, but you and people like you can put the word 'cheater' in front of their team name all you want.

We will. You call something what it is. A criminal will always be a criminal.

2. Just stop bitching and moaning about the Patriots.

Nope, I will continue to express my opinion about them. They better hope that stay undefeated. Once they lose a game, I will talk about it all season. If I can find it, I will post the gif of Tom Brady crying.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-11 19:42:45

At 11/11/15 06:28 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 11/10/15 12:16 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: 1. The Patriots have fucked up in the past, but you and people like you can put the word 'cheater' in front of their team name all you want.
We will. You call something what it is. A criminal will always be a criminal.

You clearly do not know how to use the word criminal properly.

2. Just stop bitching and moaning about the Patriots.
Nope, I will continue to express my opinion about them. They better hope that stay undefeated. Once they lose a game, I will talk about it all season. If I can find it, I will post the gif of Tom Brady crying.

If and when they lose a game this season and you're gloating about it while nobody cares, they'll still have a better record than the Dolphins, though, now won't they? Way to sound like a sore loser.

I hope you know that you are not even worth arguing with anymore. You delete the vital and good points of the other person's argument in your responses to make yourself look like you just didn't get totally destroyed. You take the phrase 'ignorance is bliss' to a whole new level. You need to learn that when you're losing an argument, you should just walk away to prevent yourself from looking even dumber. It's been fun, but my work is done here. Have a nice day.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-11 20:49:52

At 11/11/15 07:42 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: You clearly do not know how to use the word criminal properly.

A criminal is somebody found guilty of a crime. The Patriots were caught cheating and punished.

It will be a great day for all the teams of the NFL when the Cheater-Patriots lose their first game.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-21 16:08:09

Well they are cracking down more on some nfl players so that's always good to hear.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-30 00:12:04

At 11/11/15 08:49 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It will be a great day for all the teams of the NFL when the Cheater-Patriots lose their first game.

The day was today. Denver, with a back up QB, defeated Tom Brady and the Patriots.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-11-30 21:03:29

At 11/30/15 04:24 PM, kanef wrote: so i heard their only album got reissued recently with bonus tracks
and after i bought an original cd pressing and all

Wrong thread.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2015-12-01 11:06:46

At 12/1/15 01:04 AM, kanef wrote:
At 11/30/15 09:03 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 11/30/15 04:24 PM, kanef wrote: so i heard their only album got reissued recently with bonus tracks
and after i bought an original cd pressing and all
Wrong thread.
the joke

<3.4x10^27 light years>

you

Then it's a stupid joke since it has no context relating to the thread.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Who was undefeated? Patriots lose two games in a row.

Tom Brady on suicide watch.

http://memegenerator.net/instance2/3228108

http://memegenerator.net/instance2/3228554

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-01-11 19:11:11

So, who do you guys have winning College Football's National Championship tonight?

I personally would LOVE to see Clemson get the big win, but my gut is telling me that Alabama is going to smash them and take home another title.

Final Score: Alabama 24, Clemson 21

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-02-08 18:11:18

Superbowl #50

It was not too bad, could have been better but panthers needed a bit more of a push. anyways cant wait for draft day my cowboys get pick #4 whoohooo.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-02-09 11:22:10

At 2/8/16 06:11 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: anyways cant wait for draft day my cowboys get pick #4 whoohooo.

The Miami Dolphins need an excellent draft day to go with the new coach.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-02-21 16:17:21

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160221131156AASWtCi

Seeing all the dumb Cam Newton race baiting questions being posted, I decided to post a troll question of my own to see what happens.

This should be hilarious.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-04-25 17:01:03

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-04-25 17:07:33

At 4/25/16 05:01 PM, ZJ wrote: Tom Brady is going to miss the first four games of the 2016 NFL season.

DAMN.

That is the best news I have heard in sometime. Tell me, the Dolphins get to play NE without Brady. :)

Update, they do. Miami's second game is against a Brady less Patriots. :)

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-04-26 11:53:25

Johnny Manziel was indicted on assault charges.

I never liked the guy playing in the NFL because he fucked up so much and disappointed his team. Maybe he'll be able to lead a better life after this.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-04-26 14:13:38

At 4/26/16 11:53 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Johnny Manziel was indicted on assault charges.

I never liked the guy playing in the NFL because he fucked up so much and disappointed his team. Maybe he'll be able to lead a better life after this.

In fairness, both the Browns and Manziel screwed each other over, you have to give some blame to Cleveland for getting a QB that they didn't want and do everything to drive him to the ground, though Manziel did an even better job at doing that to himself more than the Browns did, which is a surprising rarity.

Having said that, Manziel needs some serious help now, by force if necessary. Furthermore, the media really needs to stop bringing him up every day on his bullshit, because if nothing else, he's only using that to get attention and hog the spotlight for himself, though I doubt that they will let it go that easily.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-05-17 21:54:30

I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan.

I've seen them play a preseason game against the Miami Dolphins, as well as regular home season games against: Denver Broncos, New England Parriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Cleveland Browns. I also love tailgating before games.

I went to the Denver Broncos versus Green Bay Packers game in Denver last year and it was so, so amazing seeing the Sherriff in action before he retired.

My favorite player is AJ Green, I won 1st place in my fantasy football league the first year, followed by placing 2nd and 3rd in the following years.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-09-08 11:30:48

Anyone want to be part of the Pro Pick Em' League again this year? All you have to do is make predictions for who you think will win each NFL game each week!

Go here.

Then put in this info:

GROUP ID# 46952

Password: TomFulp

Let's boogie!

@DoctorStrongBad
@XwaynecoltX
@Idiot-Finder
@DeftonesFan665
@orangebomb
@Kayleeee

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2016-09-08 20:45:08

At 9/8/16 11:30 AM, ZJ wrote: Anyone want to be part of the Pro Pick Em' League again this year? All you have to do is make predictions for who you think will win each NFL game each week!

Go here.

I have arrived

BBS Signature