Be a Supporter!

Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist

  • 1,351 Views
  • 55 Replies
New Topic
GATOONA
GATOONA
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 06:59 PM

At 8/12/09 06:56 PM, pivot11 wrote:
Your confusing yourself. If you don't believe he/she/it exists, you have no proof or evidence to make a comparison.
So, because bugs bunny doesn't exist, you couldn't compare? God is like a fictional character and by your reply, you imply you can't compare fictional characters.

Bugs bunny exists because man created him to exist. He exists on paper and videos. You know this, thus you can make a comparison. You however deny the existence of God, even on paper and video, and make a comparison. So either you shut the fuck up with your ridiculous comparisons, or you have chosen to believe in the existence of God, but hide your beliefs.


.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:00 PM

At 8/12/09 06:53 PM, GATOONA wrote: Your confusing yourself. If you don't believe he/she/it exists, you have no proof or evidence to make a comparison.

Put it this way: If the god we are referring to is the same god that most of the religious people on this site believe in, then that character is no better than the most evil tyrant anyone can dream up. I chose to use Hitler and Stalin as examples because they are historical figures that almost everyone on this site will recognise as being undeniably evil.

But, for all I know, the user that said "god is awesome" could easily have been talking about his own personal god that nobody else believes in, so in that regard I accept making a mistake. I am referring to the genocidal maniac spoken of in the old testament.

MrSmirkODouche
MrSmirkODouche
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:00 PM

At 8/12/09 06:57 PM, 372 wrote: "God" is just what humans portray as the universe. They just gave it a name and faltered themselves by giving it human characteristics.

I firmly agree.

Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist

TheCosmicFool1337
TheCosmicFool1337
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:01 PM

At 8/12/09 06:57 PM, kanon1 wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:56 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Science is theory based.

Oh no! A plot twist!
dun dun dun

okay so we are complaining that god doesn't exist because faith is a delusion, but we also say that an atheist is wrong too because science is theory based?

AGHHH ITS TOO CONFUSING!!!! *explodes*

convert to buddhism >.>

I kill threads >.>
vist mah channel on youtube ^_^ | check mah audio page!!!!

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:03 PM

At 8/12/09 07:00 PM, MrSmirkODouche wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:57 PM, 372 wrote: "God" is just what humans portray as the universe. They just gave it a name and faltered themselves by giving it human characteristics.
I firmly agree.

the picture seen here can be considered a fail because of poor explanation and i slam a 20 down saying that a mod will lock this bitch, any takers?


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
pivot11
pivot11
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:03 PM

At 8/12/09 06:59 PM, GATOONA wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:56 PM, pivot11 wrote:
Your confusing yourself. If you don't believe he/she/it exists, you have no proof or evidence to make a comparison.
So, because bugs bunny doesn't exist, you couldn't compare? God is like a fictional character and by your reply, you imply you can't compare fictional characters.
Bugs bunny exists because man created him to exist. He exists on paper and videos. You know this, thus you can make a comparison. You however deny the existence of God, even on paper and video, and make a comparison. So either you shut the fuck up with your ridiculous comparisons, or you have chosen to believe in the existence of God, but hide your beliefs.

I don't know if you have noticed, but...God is on paper. Ummmm...it's called the Bible. It's an object, so I can fucking compare it. Get some logic. If I create two characters, I can compare them even if I say they don't exist.


Blok' Party, Orbital Khaos, site, MSMstudios, Phrozen Phlame

BBS Signature
MrSmirkODouche
MrSmirkODouche
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:29 PM

At 8/12/09 07:03 PM, kanon1 wrote:
the picture seen here can be considered a fail because of poor explanation and i slam a 20 down saying that a mod will lock this bitch, any takers?

Afraid not, now quit trolling.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention.

Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist

GATOONA
GATOONA
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 07:30 PM

At 8/12/09 07:03 PM, pivot11 wrote:
I don't know if you have noticed, but...God is on paper. Ummmm...it's called the Bible. It's an object, so I can fucking compare it. Get some logic. If I create two characters, I can compare them even if I say they don't exist.

Yes, so God exists in your head. Thank you for answering my question, which you failed to answer correctly the first time.


.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:35 PM

At 8/12/09 06:59 PM, GATOONA wrote: Bugs bunny exists because man created him to exist. He exists on paper and videos. You know this, thus you can make a comparison. You however deny the existence of God, even on paper and video, and make a comparison. So either you shut the fuck up with your ridiculous comparisons, or you have chosen to believe in the existence of God, but hide your beliefs.

....

The character of Bugs Bunny exists in exactly the same way that the character of god exists; they were both dreamed up by humans. I don't need to believe that Bugs Bunny or god actually exist in order to compare their characters (which exist on paper as you said) to real life tyrants. Yet you say it's perfectly fine to compare Bugs Bunny (a fictional character) to real people, but that I can't compare god (another fictional character) to real people. If anyone is confused, it's you.

Yes, so God exists in your head. Thank you for answering my question, which you failed to answer correctly the first time.

God exists in my head as an idea, not as something that I actually believe in. Just like Bugs Bunny exists in my head as an idea, and not something that I actually believe in.

THESNOOPESGUY
THESNOOPESGUY
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:37 PM

Yes, so God exists in your head. Thank you for answering my question, which you failed to answer correctly the first time.
God exists in my head as an idea, not as something that I actually believe in. Just like Bugs Bunny exists in my head as an idea, and not something that I actually believe in.

FAIL


-THESNOOPSGUY

BBS Signature
GenArmegeddon
GenArmegeddon
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:44 PM

Atheism...

Most of you people are pretty cool, you let you own views be known and leave it at that... which is what i think all beliefs should do ..but then there are ignorant people who made this post...

and others like PatarTheGreat who write reviews like this (the Recent "Dare" movie on NG)

"it was good until i saw that cross. Honestly i think this religious crap has no place here. take your jesus fairytails 2 your church. But the flash has a good piont. When people come 2 a hard piont in thier lifes they turn 2 the crutch of religion. i dare u all 2 be stronger and fend for yorself and get through your tough times without REDICULOUS religious falshoods. i want u all to go to http://www.atheists.org/ 2 get the real truth. I give you one star for a semi-good animation."

These are the people that sicken me to no end.


Just when you think it's safe to eat at a friends house...
Fun Fact: Rummy0 made this sig below to insult me!
And I took it as my own. :3

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:44 PM

At 8/12/09 10:37 PM, THESNOOPESGUY wrote:
God exists in my head as an idea, not as something that I actually believe in. Just like Bugs Bunny exists in my head as an idea, and not something that I actually believe in.
FAIL

How the fuck is that a fail? Bugs Bunny exists only as an idea put down on paper and in cartoons. I don't need to actually believe that there is a real Bugs Bunny out there somewhere in order to compare his character to real-life people, and the same goes for god. Gatoona was saying that in order for someone to compare god's character (we're talking about the Judeo-Christian god here) to a real-life person then he or she has to believe that god exists, and yet for some reason that doesn't apply to Bugs Bunny... which is a total contradiction because both are just nothing more than ideas on paper.

If you're going to scream FAIL at people, at least justify it.

THESNOOPESGUY
THESNOOPESGUY
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:47 PM

If you're going to scream FAIL at people, at least justify it.

It fails because Bugs bunny himself is a christain.

Bugs bunny thus cannot be compared to god.


-THESNOOPSGUY

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:52 PM

At 8/12/09 10:47 PM, THESNOOPESGUY wrote:
If you're going to scream FAIL at people, at least justify it.
It fails because Bugs bunny himself is a christain.

Bugs bunny thus cannot be compared to god.

I am not interested in comparing Bugs Bunny to god. I never mentioned anything like that. I am talking about comparing fictional characters to real-life people, and how you don't have to actually believe that a fictional character exists in real life in some form or another in order to make a comparison between him/her/it and someone that does/did exist.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 10:54 PM

At 8/12/09 06:44 PM, MrSmirkODouche wrote: Faith is a delusion.

Thank you, Christianity along with all other human religions dismissed and sleep tight.

In Soviet Russia, fail topic you.

Wait what?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
novaman1
novaman1
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 11:16 PM

At 8/12/09 06:52 PM, hateyou1 wrote: Atheists......SHUT THE FUCK UP! SCIENCE DOESN'T PROVE NOTHING EXCEPT HOW STUPID YOU ARE!

SOMEbody has a stick very far up their anus.... GO ATHEISTS


BBS Signature
manonthemoon516
manonthemoon516
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 12th, 2009 @ 11:47 PM

God is not pleased with OP.

Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist


"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church

LK412
LK412
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 12:44 AM

I've always passed by these types of threads but i really have to say something this time.

I get athiests. I understand why they dont believe in god. How all religions are similar, they all have same aspects same themes, similar symbols. I understand all that.

Sometimes i seriously think if God is real or not. I do something bad and see if anything bad happens to me. And usually it almost always does.

But then other times i think, how come ppl are running around, robbing, killing, kidnapping, w/e, and then nothing bad happens to them.

But then i think how do i know nothing bad has happened to them, or maybe they will just go to hell.

But what if there isnt a hell or heaven then what the hell, why isnt he getting punished?

But then i think maybe the person getting killed did something bad to deserve it, and that killer is just the messenger.

But then i think, babies are killed and aborted and shit, what did they do wrong.

Im Hindu so i believe in past lives. So i think oh that baby must have been a bad person.

I dont believe in a set idol. Like jesus, or w/e the hell.

I believe there is a god if you believe there is one. If you believe in god you better yourself.

Look at it this way, if i didnt believe in god, and there were no consequences to your actions, you would go kill a man for money.

Then an athiest would say, i have morals i wouldn't kill someone for money.

I would say they would if they were desperate.

If you believe in god you better yourself in many ways in my opinion. Like swearing.

Athiest are always like, Swear words are just words they dont mean anything. But like swearing is always associated with anger.

The more bad words are in your mind the more angry you get. I know it sounds stupid. But like when i play on XBL i hear ppl swearing constantly. When i get off, i get so frustrated at things so easily that i think, why am i so angry.

Then i look at some people who say they are christian, catholic, or w/e. They are shitty ppl. They drink, they swear, they dont go to church, they dont do shit. But when they need help they pray. I mean like what do they expect.

Also another thing, Catholics/Christians or w/e sin and then just go to confession and think its ok.

Then those priests who give themselves to god. Then they are freaking molesting kids. Like wtf.

Religion is good thing.

Then extremists alter what it actually stands for. The Bible, Quran, Gita, every single book says the same thing pretty much.

Yet no one acts the same. If people were really to follow religion then there would be no fighting over which one is better. They would abide by their religion and thats it.

Christianity makes no sense in some aspects. It says if you are christian you will go to hell, (So i hear). All that is promoting is war.

God sent these people and made them write these books, but then ppl just f-ed it up. It go passed on and people just changed all of it up. Making it look bad.

If there are as many idols as religions say there are. Allah, Jesus, 10,000 Hindu gods. I doubt they would fight over which one was better.

I still believe in my religion, i just use my idols as a medium to pray to god. I dont use the idols as the god.

Like when i go to india, when we pass a hindu temple in the care we pray for like 2 seconds just so we can get gods name in our mind. When we pass a Muslim Mosque we do the same thing. When i asked my aunt why, she said God is God, No matter what form he takes.

That makes sense. God is god, no matter what form he takes.

So i just rambled to ppl who wont listen to me, but w/e. I wasted 10-15 minutes of my life.

I hope someone read this :P.

Attacknun
Attacknun
  • Member since: May. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 12:50 AM

At 8/12/09 06:48 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: God is a murderous coward. He's no better than Hitler or Stalin.

^ This guy knows what he's talking about.

Though the Stalin thing was (to me) a little harsh. I know he put people in work camps and shit but... he was a cool guy.

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 01:10 AM

At 8/12/09 07:01 PM, TheCosmicFool1337 wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:57 PM, kanon1 wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:56 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Science is theory based.

Oh no! A plot twist!
dun dun dun
okay so we are complaining that god doesn't exist because faith is a delusion, but we also say that an atheist is wrong too because science is theory based?

AGHHH ITS TOO CONFUSING!!!! *explodes*

No, it means stop saying science is factual like a dipshit. Religion and science are faith-based. There is that leap-of-faith that everyone has to do.

Just some leaps are larger than others.


This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Gooch
Gooch
  • Member since: May. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 02:16 AM

What the hell is this? For God's sake, somebody throw a pie!

I'm locking this due to religious threads being overdone. If anyone wants to bitch at me about it, you know where to find me. . .
wildface098
wildface098
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 02:17 AM

At 8/12/09 06:45 PM, THESNOOPESGUY wrote: GREAT! Another fucking religious thread! Leave your opinions to yourself. God is awesome. You aren't.

Our one and only god is none other than Adolf Hitler himself...

ThePortalGuru
ThePortalGuru
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 02:23 AM

Doesn't looked locked to me...


Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature
wildface098
wildface098
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 02:24 AM

At 8/13/09 02:23 AM, ThePortalGuru wrote: Doesn't looked locked to me...

I think they're fucking with us...

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Tiboron94
Tiboron94
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 02:31 AM

all of you are stupid belving in god and atheist in none dumb retard chuck norrism is the way to go

Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist


BBS Signature