00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist

2,689 Views | 42 Replies

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-12 22:44:06

Atheism...

Most of you people are pretty cool, you let you own views be known and leave it at that... which is what i think all beliefs should do ..but then there are ignorant people who made this post...

and others like PatarTheGreat who write reviews like this (the Recent "Dare" movie on NG)

"it was good until i saw that cross. Honestly i think this religious crap has no place here. take your jesus fairytails 2 your church. But the flash has a good piont. When people come 2 a hard piont in thier lifes they turn 2 the crutch of religion. i dare u all 2 be stronger and fend for yorself and get through your tough times without REDICULOUS religious falshoods. i want u all to go to http://www.atheists.org/ 2 get the real truth. I give you one star for a semi-good animation."

These are the people that sicken me to no end.

Just when you think it's safe to eat at a friends house...

Fun Fact: Rummy0 made this sig below to insult me!

And I took it as my own. :3

BBS Signature

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-12 22:47:24

If you're going to scream FAIL at people, at least justify it.

It fails because Bugs bunny himself is a christain.

Bugs bunny thus cannot be compared to god.

-THESNOOPSGUY

BBS Signature

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-12 22:54:19

At 8/12/09 06:44 PM, MrSmirkODouche wrote: Faith is a delusion.

Thank you, Christianity along with all other human religions dismissed and sleep tight.

In Soviet Russia, fail topic you.

Wait what?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-12 23:16:35

At 8/12/09 06:52 PM, hateyou1 wrote: Atheists......SHUT THE FUCK UP! SCIENCE DOESN'T PROVE NOTHING EXCEPT HOW STUPID YOU ARE!

SOMEbody has a stick very far up their anus.... GO ATHEISTS

BBS Signature

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-12 23:47:27

God is not pleased with OP.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 00:44:58

I've always passed by these types of threads but i really have to say something this time.

I get athiests. I understand why they dont believe in god. How all religions are similar, they all have same aspects same themes, similar symbols. I understand all that.

Sometimes i seriously think if God is real or not. I do something bad and see if anything bad happens to me. And usually it almost always does.

But then other times i think, how come ppl are running around, robbing, killing, kidnapping, w/e, and then nothing bad happens to them.

But then i think how do i know nothing bad has happened to them, or maybe they will just go to hell.

But what if there isnt a hell or heaven then what the hell, why isnt he getting punished?

But then i think maybe the person getting killed did something bad to deserve it, and that killer is just the messenger.

But then i think, babies are killed and aborted and shit, what did they do wrong.

Im Hindu so i believe in past lives. So i think oh that baby must have been a bad person.

I dont believe in a set idol. Like jesus, or w/e the hell.

I believe there is a god if you believe there is one. If you believe in god you better yourself.

Look at it this way, if i didnt believe in god, and there were no consequences to your actions, you would go kill a man for money.

Then an athiest would say, i have morals i wouldn't kill someone for money.

I would say they would if they were desperate.

If you believe in god you better yourself in many ways in my opinion. Like swearing.

Athiest are always like, Swear words are just words they dont mean anything. But like swearing is always associated with anger.

The more bad words are in your mind the more angry you get. I know it sounds stupid. But like when i play on XBL i hear ppl swearing constantly. When i get off, i get so frustrated at things so easily that i think, why am i so angry.

Then i look at some people who say they are christian, catholic, or w/e. They are shitty ppl. They drink, they swear, they dont go to church, they dont do shit. But when they need help they pray. I mean like what do they expect.

Also another thing, Catholics/Christians or w/e sin and then just go to confession and think its ok.

Then those priests who give themselves to god. Then they are freaking molesting kids. Like wtf.

Religion is good thing.

Then extremists alter what it actually stands for. The Bible, Quran, Gita, every single book says the same thing pretty much.

Yet no one acts the same. If people were really to follow religion then there would be no fighting over which one is better. They would abide by their religion and thats it.

Christianity makes no sense in some aspects. It says if you are christian you will go to hell, (So i hear). All that is promoting is war.

God sent these people and made them write these books, but then ppl just f-ed it up. It go passed on and people just changed all of it up. Making it look bad.

If there are as many idols as religions say there are. Allah, Jesus, 10,000 Hindu gods. I doubt they would fight over which one was better.

I still believe in my religion, i just use my idols as a medium to pray to god. I dont use the idols as the god.

Like when i go to india, when we pass a hindu temple in the care we pray for like 2 seconds just so we can get gods name in our mind. When we pass a Muslim Mosque we do the same thing. When i asked my aunt why, she said God is God, No matter what form he takes.

That makes sense. God is god, no matter what form he takes.

So i just rambled to ppl who wont listen to me, but w/e. I wasted 10-15 minutes of my life.

I hope someone read this :P.

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 00:50:56

At 8/12/09 06:48 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: God is a murderous coward. He's no better than Hitler or Stalin.

^ This guy knows what he's talking about.

Though the Stalin thing was (to me) a little harsh. I know he put people in work camps and shit but... he was a cool guy.

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 01:10:16

At 8/12/09 07:01 PM, TheCosmicFool1337 wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:57 PM, kanon1 wrote:
At 8/12/09 06:56 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Science is theory based.

Oh no! A plot twist!
dun dun dun
okay so we are complaining that god doesn't exist because faith is a delusion, but we also say that an atheist is wrong too because science is theory based?

AGHHH ITS TOO CONFUSING!!!! *explodes*

No, it means stop saying science is factual like a dipshit. Religion and science are faith-based. There is that leap-of-faith that everyone has to do.

Just some leaps are larger than others.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 02:17:48

At 8/12/09 06:45 PM, THESNOOPESGUY wrote: GREAT! Another fucking religious thread! Leave your opinions to yourself. God is awesome. You aren't.

Our one and only god is none other than Adolf Hitler himself...

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 02:23:55

Doesn't looked locked to me...

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 02:24:25

At 8/13/09 02:23 AM, ThePortalGuru wrote: Doesn't looked locked to me...

I think they're fucking with us...

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 02:24:26

Just wait...

Response to Sincere Evidence God Doesn't Exist 2009-08-13 02:31:19

all of you are stupid belving in god and atheist in none dumb retard chuck norrism is the way to go

BBS Signature