00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shqt92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marching Band Club

407 Views | 1 Reply

Marching Band Club 2009-07-16 20:13:04

I've noticed that there isnt a marching band club on Newgrounds. I would like to change that. I know about the instrument club, but marching is so much different than just instruments. So before I waste my time babbling on about rules, I need to see the reception this gets. When and If this club gets to at least two pages, I'll post rules and official crap. But until then, anyone interested? anyone at all?

SirKillington is your new god.

Mongo just pawn... in game of life.

BBS Signature

Response to Marching Band Club 2009-07-16 20:47:23

At 7/16/09 08:13 PM, newgroundskeeperjim wrote: So before I waste my time babbling on about rules, I need to see the reception this gets. When and If this club gets to at least two pages, I'll post rules and official crap. But until then, anyone interested? anyone at all?

It doesn't work that way. You need rules from the first post and as an added bonus you should know, rules help a club to succeed as it tells others that you're organized and it lets people know what they can expect from the club. This is going to be locked for right now and I'm sure you're going to see that, but what I'm going to have you do is have you PM me when you have come up with some rules. (include the rules in the PM) Once those rules are made up, I'll unlock the thread so you can post them. Don't get me wrong. I think this club would be good, but you need structure first.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature