00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

784,303 Views | 8,816 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-16 14:13:47

At 9/16/17 01:50 PM, Ectisity wrote: The audio people are pretty much the only ones who ask for requests here. The art portal have their own feedback thread, and games and movies tend to get a lot of reviews anyway so they're not as desperate. The members of this club is usually made up of musicians, so splitting it into portals might cause the rare art or game request to be ignored

It would only get missed if people if people didn't want to review it, since a list of everything would go up in an update, it means people can see what they want to go through and review. If people were only reviewing music anyway, art would get missed, so I don't think that'd matter.

Also, flash don't get that many reviews, only if you are a known member, your work is exceptional or something else stood out would people consider reviewing it. I have two flash, neither have a single review to their name! Not that I care, but it just seems the everyday flash won't get reviewed that often. Which is going to mean some form of publishing of the group to get people who want a review to know where to go.

I dunno, just thoughts and observations!

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-17 07:54:29

ET16

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-18 10:10:32

Even though a lot of my submissions were already reviewed years ago by the club, I'm hoping to get reviews on a series I made a long time ago. Since nobody active in this club reviewed them back then. (At least I don't think they did) I asked if I could request again, which I was told yes. Make sure to get all of the medal points while your there... and I'm really... really... sorry in advance. That being said we are actually making the 4th "episode" of this game and feedback on the entire series would be awesome. I present to you, horrible flash game 1 that did alright for some reason.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-19 10:16:43

@TehBerg @Shurrikane @TheArsonist77 @heirwaves @ectisity @larrynachos @belthagor @FrameFreak2D @ChaingunSnake @cga-999 @Psychopath @wolfe @CaptKirky @sketchsumo @demon1000 @KompiButut @BrolfThePaladin @ChioBam @Biggyzoom @TheJawns @DeftonesFan665 @adr3-n

Small discussion.

Sorry if some of you no longer want to be active in this club. If not, just let me know and I won't add you on this tag list next time I post something.

I was wondering what everyone thought of adding writing to this thread. We don't have a writing portal, but when the writing forum came out I always played with the idea that someone could link to their thread in the writing forum and we could review the submission by posting in their thread. If there's any part of the website that gets ignored it's most definitely our writers.

So what are your thoughts? I also thought about making a thread in the writing forum specifically for this and most likely will, but having one in both spots may draw the most attention.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-19 12:57:56

I guess we could give feedback on the writing people make, if that's something they want! I'm not very good at reading though, but I could give it a go. Tomorrow I'll post a list of things that have been posted up to be reviewed, keep things moving! I'll have a look at that flash soon too (and those icons).

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-19 18:08:01

So what are your thoughts? I also thought about making a thread in the writing forum specifically for this and most likely will, but having one in both spots may draw the most attention.

I think that's a great idea! I know that there's a lot of amateur writes on here that would love some feedback, and that certainly is in the spirit of RRC :).

Just a random idiot

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-20 15:01:30

Weekly Update #REBOOT

REQUESTS

Movie Requests (0)

Game Requests (1)
Pyroscape by Fro

Audio Requests (1)
Dr. Psychosis, Mother of Madness by ET16

Art Requests (2)
I'm Very Tired by SirWaffleThe3rd
Get Sex-Bang'd by SirWaffleThe3rd

I have added the 2 arts requested from the 31st of August since there are no reviews on them

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-20 15:08:19

At 9/20/17 03:01 PM, TehBerg wrote: Weekly Update #REBOOT

REQUESTS

Thanks! What do you think about just linking to a submission and letting the neat icon looking thing that shows up do the rest of the work? Up to you. It doesn't really matter, but I think it looks cool that way.

Movie Requests (0)

I'm going to go through in the next couple of days and review some fresh movies in the portal from newer users with the Review Request Club tag on the bottom of the review and send them a nice PM about our club. Maybe it'll help bring a little bit of attention to us. It seemed to work well in the past.

Game Requests (1)
Pyroscape by Fro

I apologize again. Sorry to put you guys through this. :P

Audio Requests (1)
Dr. Psychosis, Mother of Madness by ET16

Only one! I can manage that... I mean I already did manage that.

Art Requests (2)
I'm Very Tired by SirWaffleThe3rd
Get Sex-Bang'd by SirWaffleThe3rd

I have added the 2 arts requested from the 31st of August since there are no reviews on them

Oh boy, I was trying to avoid those, but I'll write them up. Good choice though adding them though.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-20 15:09:25

At 9/20/17 03:08 PM, Fro wrote:
At 9/20/17 03:01 PM, TehBerg wrote: Weekly Update #REBOOT

REQUESTS
Thanks! What do you think about just linking to a submission and letting the neat icon looking thing that shows up do the rest of the work? Up to you. It doesn't really matter, but I think it looks cool that way.

Yeah, I should have done that, but I am special.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-20 16:35:57

Glad to see you guys are still alive! May I be so bold as to request a review for my latest piece of music? I could really use some critique to further improve my orchestration skills.

Here's the link:

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-21 05:29:48

Oh Man, Sorry if i have been out for awhile! I had some problems here in my City and i needed to help family out with a few Projects... Anyways I will see what i can review And glad to see the Forum Alright as ever!

YOLO WORLD!!!

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-21 17:01:52

Hello! Please review this track. Usually my tracks are recieved well, but this track does not seem to catch peoples ear and i wish to diagnose the problem. Thank you.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-25 04:12:15

@Fro I think reviewing writing is a good idea, I mean I'm a poem writer and journalist by myself so yeah, would like that^^

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗDongers make me stronk!ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-27 10:00:57 (edited 2017-09-27 10:01:31)

Hi guys!

Please review/scout my very first submission! :) I would like to hear what you guys think.

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/767400

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-27 20:59:06

At 9/27/17 10:00 AM, MusicSashik wrote: Hi guys!

Please review/scout my very first submission! :) I would like to hear what you guys think.

Love you, mean it, but asking to get scouted is a good way to get yourself banned. Had too many people abuse that over the years. The review request club is for reviews only. The rest is at the discretion of the viewer. :)

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-28 05:43:56

At 9/27/17 08:59 PM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 9/27/17 10:00 AM, MusicSashik wrote: Hi guys!

Love you, mean it, but asking to get scouted is a good way to get yourself banned. Had too many people abuse that over the years. The review request club is for reviews only. The rest is at the discretion of the viewer. :)

Thanks for letting me know, now I am informed. I apologize for that, didn't mean to force anyone to do such. I realized that this is a bad move, but trust me, I was writing it only with good intentions.

Here some cookies for everyone

Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-28 15:54:56

Glad to see the club is up and moving again! Equilibria's got a new release out today and we'd like to request some reviews. This is our official remix of Zircon's Breathing You In, taking a more DnB/Drumstep/Metal approach to it compared to the original.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-28 16:18:48 (edited 2017-09-28 19:14:39)

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-28 16:40:21

At 9/28/17 04:18 PM, TehBerg wrote:
Audio Requests (4)
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/764705
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/760488
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/767400
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/767583

Thanks for the update. I may have done some of these already, but it's good to have it organized. It's a shame we didn't get any movie, art, or game requests this week. :(

Oh well, I'm not convinced they would have gotten any reviews though... my game request got 0 reviews last week.

Response to Review Request Club 2017-09-30 15:07:53

Hello, I would like to request a review/rating on this project I´m working on, which is basically a remaster of an older track I made.

I´m not entirely sure if this club now requires some sacrifice or offering in exchange for these, if so could someone please specify how many virgins need to be placed at whose feet? Or you know- I can just review in exchange?

Many thanks, I hope you enjoy!

Response to Review Request Club 2017-10-13 02:13:25

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could review this audio track for me

I've posted some stuff in this thread before, and I got some really helpful feedback so I was wondering if you could do it again for me.

It is an audio submission called Light Speed. It is currently on page 63 of the most viewed audio submissions this year, and it has (at the time of writing this), 810 views. I would really like some feedback, to see what I can do better, and how I can make this even better, to get more views

Thanks again,

-AllinatorBEATS-

you should listen to my music

Response to Review Request Club 2017-11-07 23:02:03

Long time no see! Could I get some feedback on this track please?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2017-11-29 10:21:06

could i join this club...?

Response to Review Request Club 2017-12-04 23:45:35

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2017-12-06 13:43:03

At 12/6/17 11:13 AM, Quisty wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/quisty/bb8
Be nice, I am learning to do this properly.

nice EH!!!

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2017-12-17 01:26:16 (edited 2017-12-17 01:29:06)

Been improving on my game design skills. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this latest work of ours.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2017-12-26 12:25:00

Hey everybody, it's been awhile since I posted in here, so I thought I'd go ahead and throw a new song in here for feedback n' such.

Thank you, and enjoy.

Response to Review Request Club 2018-01-02 12:24:30

Hey y'all.
Could I get some feedback on my newest song, Incendi?
Here's the link: Incendi
Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2018-01-17 01:16:01

Hi, I would like you to review the new video I uploaded: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/705297

I would like to know what you though about... well everything, animation, sound, background, if it was funny or not, mainly the last one.

Thank you for your time.

Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2018-01-22 17:27:37

I wasn't sure which one to ask so I`ll ask about the one I had more doubts about:

I know there isn't a background, I just wanna know what you think about the character (style, pose, colors, body anatomy)

Thank you for your time.

Review Request Club