00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Football Crew

36,375 Views | 795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-16 14:28:34

So, what good game is on today?? All I see is some Argentine soccer.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-16 14:38:34

I'll join this club, My favourite teams are AS Roma and the Metrostars.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-16 14:42:13

So you like MLS?? I do to. But I like the Galaxy. I had tickets to their game yesterday. It was a 1-1 tie.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-17 09:36:29

PAGE 3!!!!! Bump.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-17 10:49:33

hey oo7
are you joining the ASM or not
caus eim makin a new member list
and i noticed your post in there about your sig
so if you wouldnt mind stoping by and letting me know if your joining or not
id much appricate

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-17 11:50:35

hey Man united for me ill join!

GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-17 13:29:35

At 5/17/04 11:50 AM, scally_04 wrote: hey Man united for me ill join!

Not everyones perfect, but you can join :) Rangers have been linked with Kevin Phillips partner in crime this time...James Beattie, i hope we can get this guy instead of Phillips, hes younger, fitter and over all a better player.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-20 12:38:55

I hope for you Rangers actually sign him this time, getting many strikers being linked to you doesn't mean they'll be playing in your team...

Congrats to Valencia on the 2-0 win against Marseille in the UEFA Cup. Marseille was real bad in that game, and in extra time of the first half, Barthez made a stupid foul on Mista. Penalty scored by Vicente, who gave the assist to Mista for the second goal.
Marseille didn't have many chances, and with 10 to 11, they didn't stand a chance.

Mista got Man of the Match for his prestation.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-20 12:44:27

Yah, congrats to Valencia, the bastards, lol. I personally wanted Marseille to win (despite what they done to Rangers in 93). Drogba looked outta place, maybe he wasnt fit after all.

Barthez, was a major fuck up, and the second choice kid keeper had no chance. Imagine coming on in the Uefa cup final with only 4 games under your belt and expect to save a penalty.

Feelfree, i understand that because a player is linked with a team means he'll neccesarilly sign, but we can all but hoe cant we bud.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-24 07:17:29

Ok...big post time methinks, lol.

Congrats to Arsenal, Celtic, Werder Bremen, Panathanikos, Lyon, Milan, Fenerbahçe, Valencia, Anderlecht, København and Ajax on becoming Champions of their respective league titles this year.

Commiserations to Chelsea, Rangers, Bayern, Olympiakos, PSG, Roma, Trabzonspor, Barcelona, Brugge, Brondby and PSV for coming second this year.

Also the champions league final is just around the corner, with Monaco and Porto. Personally i would like Monaco to win ( Sorry SD ). Porto also have a good chance to win it, but blew the chance of a domestic double last week when they were defeated in the Portuguese Cup final by (i believe) Benfika.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-25 15:41:12

Yeah I love Football, and I would love to join this prestigious crew..

My favorite team is Real Madrid , Hey I've liked them before Beckham and Ronaldo and zizou (although ronaldo is my favorite player, for his great ability to score when it matters...well not this year) but I have favorite teams in most countries

I like Real Madrid #1..., Barcelona, valencia, as roma, milan, juve, arsenal, chelsea, monaco, in mexico i like the Pumas, and here in the U.S I like the galaxy because they're the home team and I have a freind that went to my high school that plays for them...seriously his name is Arturo Torres #21 Midfielder/striker..

Anyways I'd appreciate being a member... Thanks

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-25 15:55:14

Dont see why not my man, welcome aboard the club. Glad to see you seen my post in the Champions League topic :)

Well Rangers are in for what looks like either a very easy game or a very hardgame in the champions league qualifiers next season. We are a seeded team, so miss out on some big guns like Real and Juventus.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-25 16:07:19

LOL, yeah man, you guys lucked out, but what I can't get out of my mine is how the "greatest" Club team of all time (Real Madrid) a team that has all stars up the but and repeated players of the year (Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane) Can Go from Having a chance to win at least 3 trophies to not winning jack, and losing 5 consecutive league games the most in their 102 year history!!! and Now they finish the year in 4th place and have to qualify for the CL, and they also fired the coach, Quieroz, on Monday... What else can go wrong for us!!!

Well now were starting to realize our faults, we needed a strong defense since day one, but we're too busy signing high profile players. well now we've signed Arhentine defender walter Samuel from As Roma... now we're going on the right pass and have also signed former Spanish National Coach Jose Antonio Camacho

I look forward to next year

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-25 16:14:16

The new defender your signing is fucking brilliant (excuse the language, but that just emphasises his greatness). He would have fitted into any other side in the world.

I also think you should sign the young defender Mexes from french side Auxerre, he is amazing and would fit well in your team. Especially now one of your defenders are being touted as going to Chelsea.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-26 18:36:37

Well done SD, Champions of Europe. Congrats Porto an astounding display, rounds of an average match.

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-26 18:39:39

are any of you actually in a real life football crew ?

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-26 19:22:20

So yeah as most of my fellow football fans already kno from reading the UEFA CHampions thread or from watching the game, FC Porto is the Champions League winner

Congrats

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-27 13:41:55

At 5/26/04 06:39 PM, EtonBoy wrote: are any of you actually in a real life football crew ?

You mean a club? Yes, some of us are. I play for Terjoden, as some of you know, and I believe Andy's a goalie somewhere...

Response to Football Crew 2004-05-31 05:01:29

Hell, I killed it.

Holland - Belgium was played last Saturday, ended 0-1 for Belgium.

Holland had a nice team at the kickoff, but this big guns like Makaay and Van Nisterooy on the bench. Players like Van der Sar, Stam, Van Bronckhorst, Zenden, Seedorf, Kluivert and Van Hooydonck were on the pitch though.

Belgium still misses some of it's best players, like Daniël Van Buyten, Emile Mpenza, Joos Valgaeren and Wesley Sonck. We also tryed out two new goalies, one of them being Erwin Lemmens, playing in the Primera Division for ages now but he hasn't collected many caps yet.

Anyways, first chance was for Belgium with a hard header from young talent Vincent Kompany, but after that the Dutch had many more chances. After the break, it was fifty-fifty, until Mbo Mpenza, who finally got his chance as a striker again, fell over the leg of PSV's Bouma. Bart Goor scored the penalty, and although Van Nistelrooy and Makaay were brought in, Belgium kept the lead.

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-02 13:56:43

let me see whats new... well in the World Cup qualifiers in south america, Uruguay suffered another embarassing home loss, this time to Chile 3-1.

And also a big south american classic today 5 time WC winners Brazil face 2 time winners Argentina

Agentina is currently on top the table with 11 points by 5 games chile second with 10 points on 5 games and paraguay 3 place also with 10 points on 6 games.

Brazil is 4th place with 9 points on 5 games... If they beat Argentina they'll take over the learder board.

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-02 23:29:59

Wow... Brazil has now took over the table in the south american wourld cup qualifiers.

They defeated Argentina 3-1, Ronaldo had a hat-trick, Ironically all three goals were on penalties, he had a hattrick peanalty,
now the first 5
gp/ gw/ t/ gl/ gf/ ga/ diff/ points
Brasil 6 3 3 0 10 : 6 + 4 12
Argentina 6 3 2 1 11 : 6 + 5 11
Chile 6 3 1 2 8 : 4 + 4 10
Paraguay 6 3 1 2 9 : 8 + 1 10
Venezuela 6 3 0 3 6 : 7 - 1 9

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-03 01:07:07

This is me FFMaste03 by the way, I changed the email address of my account a couple of day ago and I still haven't got my confirmation email so I can't do anything. :'(

Anyway, wait a minute, doesn't Euro 2004 start today or has started? What's everyone's opinion on who's going to win and other stuff?

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-03 14:39:20

At 6/3/04 01:07 AM, Shadow-dan wrote: Anyway, wait a minute, doesn't Euro 2004 start today or has
started? What's everyone's opinion on who's going to win and
other stuff?

I think it starts in 9 days.

Anyways, I don't think the Dutch'll win. As always, they have one of the best teams, but we're like 9 days before the kickoff and they're already fighting. Seedorf only wants to play if he can play behind the strikers, as a real number 10.

Not gonna happen: Van der Vaart is much better.

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-03 16:17:23

At 6/3/04 02:39 PM, Feelfree wrote:
I think it starts in 9 days.

Yeah thats right, It starts on June the 12 there are ganna be some great matches here are the opening games

June 12 Group A: Portugal - Greece.... and Spain - Russia

June 13 Group B: Switzerland - Croatia... and France - England

June 14 Group C: Denmark - Italy.... and Sweeden - Bulgaria

June 15 Group D: Germany - Holland.... and Chech Rep. - Lestonia

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-04 12:46:18

I think the hosts and Holland have the best chances of winning the tournament. Every other team is shite, well not France obviously but you know what i mean.

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-04 14:22:43

hello people.

Ok these are my not so very accurate predictions on which two teams will advance from each group (I think it's 2)

Group A: Portugal and Spain
Group B: France and England
Group C: Italy and Sweeden
Group D: Germany and Holland

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-04 14:27:31

oh yeah I almost forgot... Not that many of you care but since this is a Football crew, I feel Obligated to talk about most countries and stuff.

Ok so in the Mexican soccer league we are in the Semifinals

Diablos Rojos de Toluca (the red-devils) beat Chivas de Guadalajara (Goats) 1-0 in the first leg, on saturday will be the home leg for the Chivas.

and Pumas (Puams,panthers, whatever) tied with Cruz-Azul (Blue-cross) 0-0 and the home game for Pumas in on saturday.

My prediction is that Pumas will take it all the way

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-04 19:19:56

At 6/3/04 02:39 PM, Feelfree wrote: I think it starts in 9 days.

I was probably thinking of when it ended which is the 1st or 2nd of July isn't it? Asesino, I agree with your predictions and of course you talk about any country's Football as long as it is Football, lol.

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-05 18:02:39

there are some pre-euro matches that went on, some friendlies

Englan 6- Iceland 1
Sweeden 3- Poland 1
holland 0- Ireland 1
Portugal 4- Lithuania 1

Spain and Andorra play later on

Response to Football Crew 2004-06-05 22:07:37

At 6/5/04 06:02 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: there are some pre-euro matches that went on, some friendlies

Englan 6- Iceland 1
Sweeden 3- Poland 1
holland 0- Ireland 1
Portugal 4- Lithuania 1

Spain and Andorra play later on

Spain Kicked Ass 4-0