00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Will you still be on NG in 5 years?

11,529 Views | 175 Replies

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 00:35:01

Probably not, but I might check in just to see how it changed if I remember. But hey, you never know.

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 00:47:32

I do see myself on here in the next five years. I've already been here for almost four.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 00:54:43

Of course. My commitment is to remain an active member until the Apocalypse. My heirs shall post on my behalf.

I may die, but I will never, ever, be taken off the Internet, let alone Newgrounds.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 00:55:53

if i find myself on NG 5 years from now i might have to hurt myself.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 00:58:06

Nope. I'll be on to either 1. Some other retarded website or 2. Addicted to World of Warcraft. Like everyone else in my family.

or 3. With a life. BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO NGers.

Prayed like a father dusk to dawn. Beg like a hooker all night long.

Tempted the devil with my song. And got what I wanted all along....

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 01:00:49

That always happens to me. I stay on a website for a bit, I'm really active, and then I stop going after a couple months. A month later I'll be back.

Then again, NG has the coolest games.
So thats cool, I may stay for a while. Who knows?

Prayed like a father dusk to dawn. Beg like a hooker all night long.

Tempted the devil with my song. And got what I wanted all along....

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 01:23:50

Yeah, I could see myself submitting and working at 19. I'll need the money and by then, I'll have a following.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 02:14:01

No, probably not.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 02:14:52

This thread has given me the impetus to finally quit this site. I have no idea why I have stuck around for even this long.

Thank you, Lagamuffin.

Bye, guys.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 02:24:49

I'm really hoping that I do, and I'm pretty sure I will, even though I'll probably have studies in the way a lot.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 04:05:27

Yeah i'll still be lurking every few hours and only posting when i reallly want to.

<_____>

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 04:08:42

At 6/10/09 07:27 AM, Sawdust wrote: I think so. I mean, I'll only be 18 by then, plus I don't see myself suddenly changing to an outdoor loving, outgoing, date crazy freak by then.

Going out on dates isn't freaky...

FAG

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 07:18:39

hells yes.

My epic no sleep thread.

Everyone chase the AIDS truck!

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 07:23:58

Probably only very occasionally. I'm hoping I'll have a more exciting life by then. Oh who am I kidding I'll probably be exactly the same and go on Newgrounds every day.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 09:00:29

Fo' sho, motherfucker. When I get modded I'll visit newgrounds every hour.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 09:04:15

been on for over four years now... and quiet honestly i think another five wont hurt... its already taken my soul along with my belongings and cash... all i have left is a dial up connection provided by newgrounds so i can still give them money via adds and buying stuff of the store... ugh...

no seriously... i most likey will... its become like a relious ritural to do my daily log in and blam and save >:3

(soon there will be forms forced to have Religon: Newgrounder)

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 09:51:57

At 6/10/09 07:33 AM, Nabouabo wrote:
At 6/10/09 07:27 AM, Sawdust wrote: I think so. I mean, I'll only be 18 by then, plus I don't see myself suddenly changing to an outdoor loving, outgoing, date crazy freak by then.
Dammit took the words out of my mouth, except I'll be 19. Yes more than likely I will be on NG still.

Guys, don't count on this too much. I started coming to Newgrounds in 2004, that's about 5 years. You wouldn't believe how much you mature, and change your way of thinking in that time. Just look back at how you were last year, or two years ago; are you the same?

I mean, I'm not date-crazy nor a party-animal but don't count on what you think you may be, because things can take a nice swerve. However, staying in NG is another story...

Newgrounds is like a bad back when you're old; No matter how much you try to fix it, it's there to stay and the amount of bullshit you get from it is astounding.

Before you even bitch about my sign-up date, think again. I've been here since '04, fuck off and eat shit. Now, LET'S DO RAINBOWS!!!

Ishbel <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 10:17:57

Ofcourse Im staying!

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 10:35:13

Most certainly not.

FGSFDS

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 11:38:12

I predict that in 5 years, Tom fulp will sell the rights to Newgrounds to a shitty company. Hence, forcing me to leave.

:D

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:34:20

First time I visited was actually all the way back in 2001. I only came here to play Pico's School, then forgot about the site.

Half a decade later, I lucked for a year.

For the past two years I have been active in the forums.

Maybe I'll be here for another 5 years, but at some point, work and college will destroy my active time on the site. I've literally got a Strawberry Clock hanging from my wall, so you know that I love what has come from this site.

...also, TL;DR.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:37:51

Yes, because the store I made is keeping me the money so I won't be busy with those taxes and crap (and my job is mainly doing it)
THAT MEANS I can still be on NG

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:39:36

in russia internet surfs you

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:39:51

yes and no, this site is a lot of fun with the flash, the medals, the videos, if i stay, it would simply be for that. The forums are fun, and so is stickam//paltalk but i don't see me lasting with those that much longer.

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:40:41

I'm approaching 5 years, so yes I think I could go another 5.

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:47:58

Iv already bin here for 6 lol about 7 or 8 really just never signed up
so most likely

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 12:52:35

hell ya most people who use newgrounds are horny adults and 15 plus 5 ill be 20 so just the perfect age to be on newgrounds.

You know you want to baby!

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 13:23:41

probably not, that will be my first full year out of college and hopefully i will be too busy with my life to have time for ng, but i might get on like once a week just to play games and have fun.

i stole this sig

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 14:10:24

I would hope I remain active on the site. I'll be 23 by then, hopefully working on my master's degree in something, somewhere. I'll probably be the same person by then regarding what my interests are, since I'm planning on getting a degree in computer science to pursue a career in video game development. That's a career path right up Newground's alley.

I hope I'm more active on the site than I am now. Since I discovered the site I have become increasingly more active on the site. I started out simply watching movies and playing games, got an account sometime later, submitted a flash, made a new account, and recently attended a Newgrounds meet. So hopefully with that track record I'll be a more active community member somehow in five or even ten years.

Current Projects: Swimming Fiasco | Story of Gingie

BBS Signature

Response to Will you still be on NG in 5 years? 2009-06-11 14:15:42

It's a possibility. I may not be the most active user around, but I'd probably still deposit.