00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Find alot peopel steel songs

966 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Find alot peopel steel songs 2009-06-07 06:07:44

Iam not gona tell name of all the artists that i found songs melody stolen beacuse its rude.

But i listen to many tracks here in newgrounds.com and Its actully some is great some is horrible not mention they stole orginal artist melodys and change there name as there own song.
We know all matrials comes up here most is freedownload but it dosent make right to take another artist melody and change name of the track and saying its mine!
Beacuse thats one of the biggest disrespecting thing you doing to an aritst.

Newgrounds.com has Legal Code info about copyrighted matrials and whatever people breaking the rule without think twice before upload anything.

Think self if that is ur best track you have done and next day someone or some people took ur songs and saying its my track i have done it. What will you do? Ibet you will be upset mad and even so sad that maybe not even gona try make music anymore. It has happend to me but i came back atlest for now.

ps sorry for bad english hope its atlest you understand what i trying to say to you here.

Latest track :

Distance

Response to Find alot peopel steel songs 2009-06-07 06:10:51

don't be shy buddy, post your findings in this thread. it's mucly appreciated if you do - we all want the audio portal to be a cleaner place with a higher percentage of original material.

Wakka wakka