00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LegendaryWolfeh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Second Film Collab

32,005 Views | 731 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 16:58:00

At 6/16/09 04:55 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 6/16/09 04:43 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: DrClay
I am dancing with joy

You should be. You made the most parts out of everybody and they were all awesome. The only thing that bugged me was that I spent maybe a total of 5 minutes naming all of your movieclips (which were a lot for some of your parts).

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 16:59:17

At 6/16/09 04:58 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: You should be. You made the most parts out of everybody and they were all awesome. The only thing that bugged me was that I spent maybe a total of 5 minutes naming all of your movieclips (which were a lot for some of your parts).

Yeah sorry about that, I was having to much fun I forgot.... If there is a sequel, I promise I wont do that again

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:27:09

At 6/16/09 04:59 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 6/16/09 04:58 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: You should be. You made the most parts out of everybody and they were all awesome. The only thing that bugged me was that I spent maybe a total of 5 minutes naming all of your movieclips (which were a lot for some of your parts).
Yeah sorry about that, I was having to much fun I forgot.... If there is a sequel, I promise I wont do that again

That may be something to think about. We'll see how well this goes once it's in. If it wins an award, you best expect to see a number 2. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:33:09

At 6/16/09 04:43 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: Keanoo

Thanks dewd.

Pleasure to work with you guys!

see ya on the next collabs.

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:33:21

Sweet!! I can wait till it comes out!

D.A. thingy Isn't this interesting...? hur hur

SJ thingy

Art thread? I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:37:53

Damn, I made at least one good part, along with two that were all right (all of which followed the rules), constantly tried to support the participants, and worked on an epic list, and all that I get is a spot in the credits, which no one will pay attention to.

ANY chance that the co-author list will be reconsidered?

no witty signature at this time.

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:43:48

At 6/16/09 05:37 PM, ChaoticTrashCan wrote: ANY chance that the co-author list will be reconsidered?

I'm really amazed and grateful that you made that huge list of awesome, but that wasn't what I was looking for when I was choosing co-authors. It was nothing personal, I was just looking at the parts. :(

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:47:09

At 6/16/09 04:43 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: Alright, since the suspence was killing you all, I finally have the co-author list.

Holy-Fork (may be replaced with MexiFry, not sure at the moment)
KidneyJohn
Red Harvest
DoctorMario
Gorjiralph
SciutoAV
Keanoo
LenardNotLenny
DrClay

All of the people on the list were chosen by me and my brother. Their parts in the collab stood out of all the others. I hope I didn't hurt anybodies feeling or junk. :'(

The people named above must PM me by the end of today or tomorrow morning. If you don't send the PM you'll be replaced with the next runner up (GASP!)

Newgrounds should make more space for co-author positions in collabs.

While the ones you picked definitely deserve it, all of these shorts are of the utmost quality.

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:50:08

i think that the original icon that u made 14hour should be used instead...no offense but the other one that was proposed looked very sloppy...and when people look at flashes in the portal while they are still purp, the first impression they get comes from the icon....so why shoot ourselves in the foot like that?......i think a more simple crisp clean design would be more impessive....i dont mean to be an ass! im a graphic design major in college so i just felt the need to chime in haha.....

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:52:39

At 6/16/09 05:43 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote:
At 6/16/09 05:37 PM, ChaoticTrashCan wrote: ANY chance that the co-author list will be reconsidered?
I'm really amazed and grateful that you made that huge list of awesome, but that wasn't what I was looking for when I was choosing co-authors. It was nothing personal, I was just looking at the parts. :(

Alright, it's cool. It was fun, and I'm still anticipating the release! :D

no witty signature at this time.

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 17:53:04

At 6/16/09 05:50 PM, RedHarvest wrote: i think that the original icon that u made 14hour should be used instead...no offense but the other one that was proposed looked very sloppy...and when people look at flashes in the portal while they are still purp, the first impression they get comes from the icon

Well with the wide view they aren't as.

I'll post mine in a few.

SHEEPS DONT GO "moo"

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 18:14:54

At 6/16/09 05:47 PM, Thelostcup wrote: Newgrounds should make more space for co-author positions in collabs.

While the ones you picked definitely deserve it, all of these shorts are of the utmost quality.

(sorry if the quote got messed up)
I think so too. Otherwise, now I'm not sure if you can't, but I think that it should be allowed to have links to peoples profiles or something in the description, so that people might get some recognition, even if they don't get credit like the coauthors. It doesn't matter that much anyways.

D.A. thingy Isn't this interesting...? hur hur

SJ thingy

Art thread? I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 18:16:08

Im having a problem with my hard drive and i cant acces anything. Apperantly my hardrive has like expired and my dad needs to do something.
lol im not a computer genius. But i can try making it again and putting it on my other hard drive.

5 Second Film Collab

Jakex09 is not responsible for any damages left in your brain. If you start to see signs such as "Stop" and "Yeild" you may need to see a doctor. Dont do drugs kidz!

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 18:44:08

At 6/16/09 04:58 PM, EJRProductions wrote: I like your art and your style but I noticed that you make really short stubby arms.

Yeah.. most arms I make are just ovals I draw with a brush... I need to add muscles or something

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 18:48:58

Could you say the runner-ups?(I'm not on the collab but, my favorites were "Feelling Crabby" and "Don't Cry Baby", "Also the ones from Kidney John made me lol a lot)

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 18:51:34

Sorry for Double-Post but, the icon should be a part from the best part in my oppinion

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 19:10:51

i agree with that....that last icon that was posted looked really pixeled.....again, im sorry for bein mean...but im just sayin what i would think if i was going to watch this vid......

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 19:38:38

Can I give my co-author spot to Mexifry?

PM me if you want your name in my sig.

Give me a color and if you want it handwritten or as a font.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 19:41:32

At 6/16/09 07:38 PM, SciutoAV wrote: Can I give my co-author spot to Mexifry?

Are you sure you want to do that? Nothing you'll want to take back later?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 19:49:01

I made an icon! Just throwing it out there.

I can also make it another color.

5 Second Film Collab

I like to rape children

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:01:01

At 6/16/09 07:58 PM, EJRProductions wrote: This collab should have been submitted today. There's absolutely nothing with good scores in the portal today. This probably could've gotten daily 2nd or 3rd.

Yeah, besides Sift Heads we could dominate. Which is weird, cause Tuesday's usually a pretty heavy submission day.

But the day isn't over yet.

I like to rape children

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:08:09

At 6/16/09 07:41 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote:
At 6/16/09 07:38 PM, SciutoAV wrote: Can I give my co-author spot to Mexifry?
Are you sure you want to do that? Nothing you'll want to take back later?

Go for it.

PM me if you want your name in my sig.

Give me a color and if you want it handwritten or as a font.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:11:10

At 6/16/09 04:43 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: Alright, since the suspence was killing you all, I finally have the co-author list.

Holy-Fork (may be replaced with MexiFry, not sure at the moment)
KidneyJohn
Red Harvest
DoctorMario
Gorjiralph
SciutoAV
Keanoo
LenardNotLenny
DrClay

All of the people on the list were chosen by me and my brother. Their parts in the collab stood out of all the others. I hope I didn't hurt anybodies feeling or junk. :'(

The people named above must PM me by the end of today or tomorrow morning. If you don't send the PM you'll be replaced with the next runner up (GASP!)

Eh-Dahhh.. I'm not in it.. I guess my part was good, but not good enough... :( Oh well, it was fun to make my part, and all the people who got in it deserved to be in it :) I'm happy that i'm in the main collab, at least :D

"So, your telling me that I skipped 20 miles on a fucking yellow brick road in a damn lion costume to find out that I already have what I need? That's a bunch of bullshit."

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:13:21

the icon is sweet LenardnotLenny...very Babylon5-ish. :D

Anytime one of these collab things sees the finish line, I already count it as a victory. Thanks to everyone in this thing. :D

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:13:35

At 6/16/09 07:49 PM, LenardNotLenny wrote: I made an icon! Just throwing it out there.

I like it! Very shiny :)

"So, your telling me that I skipped 20 miles on a fucking yellow brick road in a damn lion costume to find out that I already have what I need? That's a bunch of bullshit."

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:35:07

At 6/16/09 07:49 PM, LenardNotLenny wrote: I made an icon! Just throwing it out there.

Yes yes and yes. This is defiantly it. You are the winner good sir.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:35:58

At 6/16/09 08:01 PM, LenardNotLenny wrote:
At 6/16/09 07:58 PM, EJRProductions wrote: This collab should have been submitted today. There's absolutely nothing with good scores in the portal today. This probably could've gotten daily 2nd or 3rd.
Yeah, besides Sift Heads we could dominate. Which is weird, cause Tuesday's usually a pretty heavy submission day.

But the day isn't over yet.

All the co-authors need to become portal buddies 14hourlunchbreak.
The sooner they do that, the sooner it comes out.

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 20:57:04

So if today was the deadline, then when will the actual thing be put on the site?

I'm awesome.

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 21:25:53

At 6/16/09 08:57 PM, Aleks55 wrote: So if today was the deadline, then when will the actual thing be put on the site?

This was just the deadline for the parts. It's being submitted tomorrow afternoon, after I get home from school. Yes, I still have school. (one more week....)

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Second Film Collab 2009-06-16 21:30:40

yeah I got summer school, at least its only till 12.

I'm awesome.