00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shmh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors for Pifworld.com!

714 Views | 1 Reply

Voice Actors for Pifworld.com! 2009-03-25 06:55:10

Hello NG'ers of the audio forum!

My name is Sebastiaan, im from the Netherlands and I'm currently working on a charity project called pifworld!

First and foremost, this is our recently launched website: www.pifworld.com
please go and have a look and register and whatnot.

So, if you viewed our website you might have found out we are a non profit organisation, and we are aiming to create a new international platform for donating to projects, where as the goal is that 100% goes to the project you choose to donate too.
It's a relative new concept, with the main thing being is that we have created a system which is giving you a more fun way to donate, and actually viewing where your money goes, because once the target is made, you will receive video updates about the project (e.g. if the project requires 3000 for building a waterwell, you will receive video's of the realisation and the finished well) or read blogs and whatnot.

On to business.
Currently we are experiencing alot of users complaining that the website isn't clear enough, alot of people don't understand how the concept works and bounce pretty fast.
Which is why I have to create a flash animation intro, which will explain the concept and whatnot.
I work here as an intern as pretty much the only person with knowledge of animation, I have to find a voice actor.

We work on a very low budget and don't have much money to spend on these things (hence letting an intern animate) so we are looking for good voice actors who are willing to help us without getting paid.

We are preferably looking for an Australian voice, this is our old animation for our previous website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZaUD5OeV nk&feature=channel_page

This was done by an animation studio as a friends service, as it wasn't made within our style we can't use it anymore for our current website.

The audio will be on the front page, giving it a lot of exposure, you will be credited, and off course you are helping a good cause!

I'm looking forward to reactions!

Sincerely yours,

Sebastiaan.

Response to Voice Actors for Pifworld.com! 2009-03-25 08:26:36

This seems like a really good idea mate. Just to point you out in the right direction, there is a voice acting advertisement thread where most of the voice actors will regularly check.

Try posting again HERE.

Good luck with the project.