00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ada242 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Few questions for you guys...

1,232 Views | 22 Replies

Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:13:14

Hey everyone, how are you?

I have a few (simple) questions I'd like to ask you for an assignment. You can either post here or PM me (whichever is more convenient for you). If you could also spread the word, that would be great.

1. How many hours a week do you spend on Newgrounds?
2. What do you spend most of your time on Newgrounds doing? (play games, watch movies, post in forums, spam, etc)
3. How often do you submit non-spam productions to Newgrounds?

Thanks for your time and answers, and have an awesome day!

~Pelo

P.S. Please share this with other users!

Coming soon: Bill's Quest

About goddamned time!

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:18:19

At 3/20/09 11:13 AM, Pelemus-McSoy wrote: Hey everyone, how are you?

Fucking great, you?

about 4 hours on weekdays, and bout 10 weekends, so about 40 a week, damn thats a lot.

2. What do you spend most of your time on Newgrounds doing? (play games, watch movies, post in forums, spam, etc)

Playing games, watching movies and posting on the forums.

Never.

~Pelo

Odd...Pelo...Pedo....

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:27:39

At 3/20/09 11:13 AM, Pelemus-McSoy wrote:

Who knows I spend probably 10 hours most days if I come on which I also do most days.

Forum.

Rarely

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:32:40

hwat do you want?

I have a few (simple) questions I'd like to ask you for an assignment. You can either post here or PM me (whichever is more convenient for you). If you could also spread the word, that would be great.

okaay...

I guess 14 or so...

I try to get my Rank-level higher by voting on new submissions. Also I write things in my blog and on the bbs

not that often, though... 5 times a year maybe...

thanks.
you, too

~Pelo

maybe I will :D

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:38:07

1.) I only spend about two, three hours on here each other day... so about 12 hours weekly?

2.) I usually play different games. I watch few movies, and this is one of my first times on the forums, so the games are the main thing that have me coming here.

3.) I've never submitted content.

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:39:38

About 20

Watch stuff in the portal and browse userpags

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 11:45:11

At 3/20/09 11:13 AM, Pelemus-McSoy wrote: 1. How many hours a week do you spend on Newgrounds?

1. 6-7 hours
2.Forum, give some review to movie/game, flagging abusive review or playing with a game that have a medal system
3. 6-8 month it's depend on how long i finished my game project

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 12:19:58

At 3/20/09 11:13 AM, Pelemus-McSoy wrote: 1. How many hours a week do you spend on Newgrounds?

Cumulatively, about 2 hours a day if I'm not playing games, which comes out to 14 hours a week, but tag on six hours for time I spend playing games = 20 hours a week.

Lurking forums.

I haven't submitted anything to NG.

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-20 12:20:14

Great!

Alot like 5

Forums and movies

Never

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 02:28:14

Gonna bump this up again...hopefully get a few more responses...

About goddamned time!

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 02:56:07

I'm fine, thanks. I'm waiting to pick up my older brother from work before I get to bed for school in the morning.

3 or 5, honestly. Mostly it's just a hop on, see if I got new PMs, Comments, or reviews, vote on my top four favorites and one new flash, and hop off, though.

2. What do you spend most of your time on Newgrounds doing?

If I'm not trying to unlock more achievements on Alkie Kong 2 (Thing Thing Arena 3 is too boring) I'm voting on submissions, watching whatever flash I thought about during the day (Bambee, A New Bunny, anything by Happy Harry or Hot Diggidy Demon) and of course BBS it up. If I watch a new flash, and I have an elaborate point to make, I'll jot down a small novel of a review.

I'd like to think never. :P
(I dunno, would YOU call all three of my things spam?)

Hey, you too!

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 03:01:56

pretty crappy actually!

pretty much on and off all day everyday! well from lunch time to about midnight! i dont just sit on here all the time but i keep the page open whenever im on the net, which is nearly all day everyday! so sad! if im lucky enough to go out during the day then ill only be on for a few hours each night! weekends i might spend less time then weekdays though!

ummi spend most of my times on the forums, or playing games if i am told of some good ones, i also make sure i get my daily experience points by going on the flash portal everyday! i also browse some user profiles and talk to some friends i know on here!

i dont?? lol

REDSPADES did my sig, how awesome is he :P

P.S ~ i love hugs, kisses and cuddles~

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 03:13:25

About 3 or 4 per day.

Lurking, actually. I tab open to the BBS almost compulsively but I never post anymore.

Only once, and it got blammed because it was when I was learning flash and it sucked.

We are the resistance, we are the underground, we are Newgrounds: home of the original cock joke.

The world takes everything too seriously.

This is not a signature.

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 08:17:04

Let's give it another kick in the bum...thanks to those who've posted replies thus far!

About goddamned time!

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 08:20:17

More than 15

2. What do you spend most of your time on Newgrounds doing? (play games, watch movies, post in
forums, spam, etc)

Play games, watch movies and reading the BBS.

I havn't sent anything yet.

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 10:46:08

Not that many, since I got Final Fantasy... But definitely more now that there are medals I'm going for.

Probably gaming, after that forum posting. I don't blam/protect that much anymore.

Used to submit one every week when I was less experienced, now it's about once every month or so.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 10:50:23

Loads. Probably ~20 or more, changes all the time. However it's not like when I'm on NG it's the only thing I'm doing, so it's hard to judge. Often I'm playing a game on on screen and just look back every now and then to post.

Forum posting.

I'd like to think all of my flash are non-spam. So every few months? They're not exactly quality though.

D'aw thanks.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 10:54:56

Fine, how are you on this glorious Newgrounds day?

Let the games begin?

My Newgrounds sessions are timeless.

I go by a formula. I deposit first, then I hit the flash portal for a blamming session, then I check my favorites and profile and maybe play some games. Then the fun part. The bbs.

I don't believe there's an answer to that for me...

~Pelo

You're such a nice lady. :3

| Help me updot my signiture |

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 10:56:29

I'm fine, I can't speak for others on this matter though.

I'll answer on the forums, I don't care who reads. Nio one pays any attention to my posts anyway.

Lately I've used this site more than any other. I'd estimate I spend maybe fifty to seventy five hours a week. Though most of it's spent in the forums lurking lately.

Forums at the moment. I lost access to a real connection. I'm stuck with a nineties internet most of the time. But maybe I'll try to upload a song agian...

I never submit anything I'd call spam. I put a decent effort into my works and I hope that other people enjoy listening to the songs I post on this sit.

I shall try to have an awesome day. You have a nice day yourself.

~Pelo

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 10:57:05

Uhh... About 2-4 hours a day. And on weekends 5-7 hours cuz' I've got no school on saturday/sunday.

Mostly playing games and occasionally watching movies, That's what NG's for, right?

Never. I don't make flas and don't plan on making flash manly cuz' I don't have the skill.
Thanks!
~Pelo

The nice thing about egotists is that they don't talk about other people.

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 11:52:08

45 hours in one week.

Everything equally.

Umm, very often.

you too.

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 11:53:39

Around 100 hours
^____________________^

Probably the Flash and Audio Portals, I quite like it in there.

Every 3 months or so.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Few questions for you guys... 2009-03-23 12:02:22

1: all week

2: everything apart from spam

3: never

BBS Signature