00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free Vst Plug-ins For You

1,100 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-10 13:38:53

Hey Newgrounders. I've got some Awesome VST Plug-ins for you!

check out my brand new site.

www.equalized.do.am

You have to download the Angular Momentum VSTs, they are some of the best VSTs i've seen.

At the moment there are about 25 VSTs but i am constantly uploading new Plug-ins.

Everything is legit. I strictly prohibit any pirate or illegal files, so don't worry! In other words, everything is freeware.

Hope to see you there!

Starting with flash again!

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-10 15:27:24

Registration =_______=

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-10 16:06:11

At 3/10/09 01:38 PM, BlinkMarine wrote: Everything is legit. I strictly prohibit any pirate or illegal files, so don't worry! In other words, everything is freeware.

Freeware doesn't automatically mean that you can redistribute.
Make certain that you check the EULA from each developer - a lot of them may offer their products for free but they still prohibit people from making copies available...
Be very careful.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-10 16:32:12

At 3/10/09 04:06 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 3/10/09 01:38 PM, BlinkMarine wrote: Everything is legit. I strictly prohibit any pirate or illegal files, so don't worry! In other words, everything is freeware.
Freeware doesn't automatically mean that you can redistribute.
Make certain that you check the EULA from each developer - a lot of them may offer their products for free but they still prohibit people from making copies available...
Be very careful.

This is very true... although most dev's would appreciate the extra hits and attention if you are professional about it...

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-14 11:47:35

yeh, i got someone to check out the Legal Agreements and all that. Everything is fine. All able to redistribute.

And another thing, registration is really easy and fast and you don't even have to verify your e-mail to start downloading. So don't be pushed away because of that.

I wanted it so you have to register first because i wanted everything a bit more official. Also, there's going to be a forum on there very soon, so i wanted some members.

Forum will likely have tutorials, general chat and all that fun stuff.

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-14 13:11:04

I think this is a cool post. I am a musician/home engineer. I love to think up and create a lot of songs. VST instruments for midi are really good a lot of times because they are free to download 9freeware).
Is it ok here on newgrounds to link everyone to a certain vst web site?
maybe that way we can go to this one page/forum and tell everyone about new grounds.
I am an old member of new grounds but i havnt signed on for a long time.
I like the games and music here on NG.
also back to VSTi's, I have found a lot of free 8 bit video game vst's as well here on the internet and using search engines.
well,
Peace!

-patch-

::::::::: Patch 8 Bit See what music can do in your Life!:::::::::

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-15 08:26:35

At 3/14/09 01:11 PM, Patch2006 wrote: I think this is a cool post. I am a musician/home engineer. I love to think up and create a lot of songs. VST instruments for midi are really good a lot of times because they are free to download 9freeware).
Is it ok here on newgrounds to link everyone to a certain vst web site?
maybe that way we can go to this one page/forum and tell everyone about new grounds.
I am an old member of new grounds but i havnt signed on for a long time.
I like the games and music here on NG.
also back to VSTi's, I have found a lot of free 8 bit video game vst's as well here on the internet and using search engines.
well,
Peace!

-patch-

yep i would love for this post to be a link for anyone looking for free VSTs. Also, some of the better VSTs i have are the Angular Momentum VSTs which have a few video game style sounds/synths. Check out Angular Momentum Wavedraw Free and Angular Momentum Tablesynth. They have a synth called "Nintendo" and one called "C64 Banjo". They aren't amazing, but i think they are nice for the video game genre.

-BM

Response to Free Vst Plug-ins For You 2009-03-16 14:42:22

Whoa, someone actually had the guts to register. Thanks. Maybe if you're reading this you should follow that trend.