00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ayumi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements

1,145 Views | 7 Replies

The Old page is Cluttered so I decided to make a new one, I hope people Post here as well.
if you have a Problem, DO NOT post it on this Forum, Bite your tongue and Shut up.

This is For Hip-Hop Modern posts Only.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements 2009-02-19 17:20:38

It doesn't work that way. The Audio advertisements are the proper place for all advertisements, and making new threads for it is unnecessary.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements 2009-02-19 17:23:05

sure but there isn't a Section for Genres. not unless I am Blind

BBS Signature

Response to Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements 2009-02-19 17:25:07

At 2/19/09 05:23 PM, S-Rock wrote: sure but there isn't a Section for Genres. not unless I am Blind

You're absolutely right, but that's why the new posting option you used shows the genre of the track submitted. If anyone really wishes to check out a specific genre, they can always browse the genre lists from the Audio Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements 2009-02-19 17:29:11

Then whats the Point of any type of Audio Advertising

BBS Signature

Response to Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements 2009-02-19 17:39:17

At 2/19/09 05:29 PM, S-Rock wrote: Then whats the Point of any type of Audio Advertising

Less score-based and popularity-based bias. It allows people that didn't get a lot of attention in the newest thirty list another shot at getting opinions, votes, favorites, etc.

It does work to an extent, but it isn't the cure-all end-all for recognition.

Latest Song: And I Must Scream | Contact Me: Reverbnation | Facebook | Mysace

BBS Signature

Response to Hip-hop Modern Audio Advertisements 2009-02-19 17:46:07

At 2/19/09 05:25 PM, Hades0013 wrote:
At 2/19/09 05:23 PM, S-Rock wrote: sure but there isn't a Section for Genres. not unless I am Blind
You're absolutely right, but that's why the new posting option you used shows the genre of the track submitted. If anyone really wishes to check out a specific genre, they can always browse the genre lists from the Audio Portal.

^^^^^^ also, why would we want to clutter the forum with advertising threads from all genres? it'd fill up half the first page...

Wakka wakka