00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ElectricGears just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

112,472 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-23 16:49:11

At 3/23/05 03:35 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Some authors are annoyed by the fact I naturally write long reviews - I've been called a whiny little 'brat' before, I've been told that "Jesus f**ing christ, you take this shit serious" ect.

I've got luck. Even though I know that some of my reviews demanded ALOT from the author and that I've maybe been making looong reviews wich could have been quite mean and honest, it seems like most of those who respond to them still think it was a fair review. However, there are some cases there the author don't think I'm right...

I can't help it, it's my style and after all that's what reviews are here for, to give praise and critique about flash - no need for people to be mean :(

I've been told that I take Internet way too serious byu SevenStar though.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-23 17:24:51

At 3/23/05 04:49 PM, Andersson wrote:
I've got luck. Even though I know that some of my reviews demanded ALOT from the author and that I've maybe been making looong reviews wich could have been quite mean and honest, it seems like most of those who respond to them still think it was a fair review.

Exactly, remember - being honest doesn't mean you're being mean! :) You're just giving the truth, and that's what you sohuld be doing. If you lied and said the flash was good when it was bad, you'd just be misleading the artist and not helping them any. I've read through some of your reviews and I like them, I hope you keep it up :)
Most people are nice and take critique with a welcome attitude, but remember you can't always suit everybody's prefernce in reviewing, the NG's a big place.

I've been told that I take Internet way too serious byu SevenStar though.

Hehe don't worry about it. I've seen some bad SS flashes, and the responses to me sometimes make me laugh.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-24 05:11:06

At 3/23/05 05:24 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Exactly, remember - being honest doesn't mean you're being mean! :)

I know. Unfortainly all people don't. =(

You're just giving the truth, and that's what you should be doing. If you lied and said the flash was good when it was bad, you'd just be misleading the artist and not helping them any.

I become more and more demanding the better the artist is. There are almost no "flawless" movies or games, so the better it is, the more like an perfectionist I act.

I've read through some of your reviews and I like them, I hope you keep it up :)

I will. But if you liked them, why didn't you vote them as helpful? =P
Just joking.

I read some of your reviews too yesterday, and I liked them aswell. I was supposed to post back to this back then, but the window with my post were accidentially shutted down by myself (Hehe) and the clock were 01.00 in the morning so I decided to post it today instead.

Most people are nice and take critique with a welcome attitude, but remember you can't always suit everybody's prefernce in reviewing, the NG's a big place.

Unfortainly there seems to be more "bad" people than "good" people here sometimes. =(

Hehe don't worry about it. I've seen some bad SS flashes, and the responses to me sometimes make me laugh.

Well, I got j00bie, ThreeStar and DarkStar on MSN and I talk to them sometimes (LoL it seems to as if I speak to everyone. Oh, I do). =P
Anyway, ThreeStar and DarkStar told me that the Star Syndicate mostly submit their movies so they can read all the abusive reviews which they find funny. But j00bie does only want to become the one who got more submissions than anyone else on Newgrounds. He just see the reviews as a bonus. =P

They ain't acting as they are on Newgrounds when you speak to them in a private chat by the way- If you were wondering how the hell I could stand them. =P

Oh, I added you on MSN by the way. I'm Andersson_edk@hotmail.com.

Anyway, I'll be gone till Saturday but I just want to show a strange apearance before I do, have a nice day everyone! :

The Reviewers Club

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-24 07:39:51

Heh ya i spoke to Joobie a few times on msn, he is a rather calm guy, unlike his ng personality hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-24 07:48:49

At 3/23/05 04:30 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Yeah, that normally happens. Don't expect responses after the first 5 minutes of reviewing (apart from if the author has just submitted the movie, or if they just like responding), I've looked at my profile and gotten a sudeen jump in responses before, from reviews like 3 months old.

I normally don't expect responses after 5 minutes. I normally expect them the next day, so I can give the authors enough time to respond to my reviews and the next day, I'll check if I've got new responses.

That's one matter though, but the thing I don't apprecoate at all is when an author says in reply to your review something like - "Flash submitted by (Name here) -None-" or "How can you criticise my flash when you haven't made any yourself?". That's the most petty reply I think, I mean lots of reviewers don't make flash including me. According to this, if we wanted to give critique we'd of had to make flash.

I know, that flash by <name> -None- is total bullshit IMO. If we criticise flashes, the author could bite our heads off for it. I mean, we're trying to help to make their flashes better. Because of some ungreatfl authors, I always give suggestions and not go too far on them.

I guess some authors never see eye to eye with some critique, they just don't like critism to their work. At the end of the day, a little critism never hurt anyone, it's what reviews or for - to be truthful, fair and helpful. The way to avoiding bad reponses is to always write good reviews. But then, wouldn't we all just be going around lying all the time?

That's very true. A little critique can't hurt, it's just there to help the authors, not to piss them off.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-24 09:48:08

Hey reviewer's club!
Happy Easter! =D
Finally broken up from school :) For 2 lovely weeks I can do whatever the hell I want, I'll probably do at least 2 reviews per day hopefully.
Anyway, how are you all today? Hope you've all escaped from school too :)

I become more and more demanding the better the artist is. There are almost no "flawless" movies or games, so the better it is, the more like an perfectionist I act.

Yep. I praise a good flash; but if I honestly think the artist didn't do as well as they could have I let them know. It's a shame to see flash with such good potential, but not enough care.

I will. But if you liked them, why didn't you vote them as helpful? =P
Just joking.

Haha good point. Bear in mind the fact that yesterday I only skimmed through a few of them, and it was 11:00pm and I needed to go get some sleep :P. Well, I'll have a good look later on and mark em as helpful if they are.

Unfortainly there seems to be more "bad" people than "good" people here sometimes. =(

Haha I don't really think so, I know what you mean though it does seem like it. But remember, it's a little like the News (and no I'm not a big fan of it haha) with anything - things really aren't as bad as you think. You are always going to hear about the bad authors more, they get more attention, even though it's bad. There are lots more good people than you probably know, they are just modest and don't getting bads attention, so you don't hear of them as much.
I know that sounds like a silly theory, but I like to remain optimistic :)

They ain't acting as they are on Newgrounds when you speak to them in a private chat by the way- If you were wondering how the hell I could stand them. =P

Haha no, I didn't mean it like that. When I said their responses make me laugh I didn;t mean that in a cruel superior way. I meant that in a good way, some people's bad responses are offensive. But the SS ones are just funny, I never get offended by them :) Some of them are pretty cool, such as j00bie he's a good guy.

Oh, I added you on MSN by the way. I'm Andersson_edk@hotmail.com.

Haha cool, thanls. Oh by the way: my msn messenger is completely busted, I mean I can't even log onto it. It's been broken for a while now and I just thought I'd let you know, so you didn't think I was ignoring you or blocking you :)
So yeah just e-mail me if you want to talk =)

Anyway, I'll be gone till Saturday but I just want to show a strange apearance before I do, have a nice day everyone!

Thanks!
Hope you have fun :)

At 3/24/05 07:39 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Heh ya i spoke to Joobie a few times on msn, he is a rather calm guy, unlike his ng personality hehe...
~X~

Yeah, he may be a bit crazy but he's a funny guy. Someone I would never be insulted by lol (and I don't mean that in a patronising way) :)

Anyway ~X~ how’s the reviewing going, pretty slow now you’ve hit a whopping 10,000?
Oh yeah, and I checked out your Ghost Motel site, just wanted to compliment you on it :) And on the summaries of the episodes on GM you didn’t really tell us much about the strange voice from next door hmmmm =P

At 3/24/05 07:48 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
I normally expect them the next day, so I can give the authors enough time to respond to my reviews and the next day, I'll check if I've got new responses.

Yeah, I wasn't insulting you by saying you want them after 5 minutes, that was just an exaggeration. But I still think the next day is a little early too, some authors can respond the next day and some take weeks or months. But just be patient, I have the lowest response rate in the top reviewer's list and I don't care :)

I know, that flash by <name> -None- is total bullshit IMO. If we criticise flashes, the author could bite our heads off for it. I mean, we're trying to help to make their flashes better.

My thoughts exactly.

Because of some ungreatfl authors, I always give suggestions and not go too far on them.

No! Don't feel like you have to repress some of what you really want to say because of someone's bad attitude! I always give my honest opinion and always say exactly what I want to say, whether or not the author bites my head off. At the end of the day, you can't please all so just write exactly what you want. The author may not like it, he/she might not, chances are they will bite other people's heads off too, and other people like your honesty.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 04:48:37

At 3/24/05 09:48 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Hey reviewer's club!
Happy Easter! =D

The same to you! =)

Anyway, how are you all today? Hope you've all escaped from school too :)

Well, I'm fine. I just got home from Finland 10 minutes ago (That's why I were gone).

I normally expect them the next day, so I can give the authors enough time to respond to my reviews and the next day, I'll check if I've got new responses.
Yeah, I wasn't insulting you by saying you want them after 5 minutes, that was just an exaggeration. But I still think the next day is a little early too, some authors can respond the next day and some take weeks or months. But just be patient, I have the lowest response rate in the top reviewer's list and I don't care :)

I use to expect my responses the same day (Maybe one hour after I left it), but I do usually wait 3 days before I am quite sure I won't get any.

30% of all my reviews has got responses, I expect more to respond though if you can put down like 2 months on making a movie/game, you should also be able to offer a few minutes read through and a respons to the dedicated reviewers.

Anyway, have a nice easter everyone! =)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 06:48:41

At 3/26/05 04:48 AM, Andersson wrote: 30% of all my reviews has got responses, I expect more to respond though if you can put down like 2 months on making a movie/game, you should also be able to offer a few minutes read through and a respons to the dedicated reviewers.

Ah, 30% of my reviews have got responses as well. I got a review response today and it's funny how you get responses when you havn't reviewed in a few days IMO. Hmm, my last review was made on 20th March. I'll need someone to link a flash where I will get a response from the author.

Anyway, have a nice easter everyone! =)

I will and I hope you have a nice easter as well.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 08:55:53

At 3/26/05 04:48 AM, Andersson wrote:
30% of all my reviews has got responses, I expect more to respond though if you can put down like 2 months on making a movie/game, you should also be able to offer a few minutes read through and a respons to the dedicated reviewers.

Yeah, my thoughts too really. I don't expect responses per say, but I have to admit, it's a little annoying when I write a thoughtful review that I'm particularly proud of, and It doesn't get so much as an acknowledgement. But I appreciate that some authors are very busy. I haven't had responses from Randy Solem (VGDC) for my reviews on his ROTMK flashes; but instead he wrote me an email thanking me for them, and I appreciate that a lot :)

At 3/26/05 06:48 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
Ah, 30% of my reviews have got responses as well.

Wow, how'd you find that out?
Ok here's my stats:

Reviews written: 1,232
Responses: 197

All I know is that I have the lowest response rate out of the top 100 reviewers, there are people with 500 reviews have 200 responses. Does anyone know my %?

I got a review response today and it's funny how you get responses when you haven't reviewed in a few days IMO. Hmm, my last review was made on 20th March. I'll need someone to link a flash where I will get a response from the author.

Well, if that's what your looking for I strongly recommend reviewing Xenosteel's flashes. He almost always responses, and pretty fantastic (well, my opinion anyway) ones too if he likes your review. But I don't know if he still responds, I haven't seen him around lately, but it's worth a try anyway. Here's a link to one of his flashes - 'Memory'

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/201889

I will and I hope you have a nice Easter as well.

Haha thanks I will. Yesterday it didn't feel like Easter, but now when I have suddenly received eggs from my family it feels more like it =P. Mmm, chocolate..

Oh yeah I just thought I'd mention a game that I thought was great, since this is what the reviewer's club is for anyway isn't it? So yeah, I recommend checking out a game called 'The Bounce' - it's very bizarre but also relaxing and imaginative, and that's why I like it so much and appreciate the originality.

Here's the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=221520

Enjoy! :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 09:04:52

At 3/26/05 08:55 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Wow, how'd you find that out?

Microsoft Calculator. Number of responses/number of reviews = Response rate

All I know is that I have the lowest response rate out of the top 100 reviewers, there are people with 500 reviews have 200 responses. Does anyone know my %?

15%.

I got a review response today and it's funny how you get responses when you haven't reviewed in a few days IMO. Hmm, my last review was made on 20th March. I'll need someone to link a flash where I will get a response from the author.
Well, if that's what your looking for I strongly recommend reviewing Xenosteel's flashes. He almost always responses, and pretty fantastic (well, my opinion anyway) ones too if he likes your review. But I don't know if he still responds, I haven't seen him around lately, but it's worth a try anyway. Here's a link to one of his flashes - 'Memory'

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/201889

Hmm, I wouldn't try reviewing his flash. Looking at the most recent reviews, I think the review responding has stopped.

Oh yeah I just thought I'd mention a game that I thought was great, since this is what the reviewer's club is for anyway isn't it? So yeah, I recommend checking out a game called 'The Bounce' - it's very bizarre but also relaxing and imaginative, and that's why I like it so much and appreciate the originality.

Here's the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=221520

Enjoy! :)

Well, I would't get a response from that flash, but your review on that flash is huge. I have seen longer reviews, but I havn't seen one on the flash page for a while now.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 12:32:37

At 3/26/05 08:55 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Wow, how'd you find that out?
Ok here's my stats:

Reviews written: 1,232
Responses: 197

Well, you take the number of reviews you've written (1´232) and divide it with 100.

1´232 / 100 = 12,32

That means that there is 12,32 reviews per percent.

And then you'll have to count how many percents of your movies you've got a respons on.

197 / 12,32 = 15,99025974025974025974025974026

Which is almost the same as 16.

That means that you get responses on 16 percent of all your reviews.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 13:55:19

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/227420

There is a very very good chance of getting a response from that flash.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 14:32:20

Well, I'm fine. I just got home from Finland 10 minutes ago (That's why I were gone).

Oh, neat! I have a friend who spent a year in Finland, and I've been working on an animation glorifying the country. Cool stuff.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 15:48:11

At 3/26/05 02:32 PM, ZombieLincoln wrote:
Oh, neat! I have a friend who spent a year in Finland, and I've been working on an animation glorifying the country. Cool stuff.

LoL! If you want to glorify a country, glorify Sweden. Finland is the same as Sweden, but 5 years behind in revolution and they got no music talent as Sweden got. =)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-26 18:14:45

At 3/26/05 09:04 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
15%.

Thanks, and thanks to you too for telling me how to work it out Anderson :)

Hmm, I wouldn't try reviewing his flash. Looking at the most recent reviews, I think the review responding has stopped.

So? It shouldn't really matter wheteher you get a response or not, remember it's mostly about the reviewing. Don't refrain from reviewing just becuase you may not get a response, sure one is nice but not all authors will give ones, if you don't want to review a flash for chance of no response then you might be missing out on a good flash. Just review anything, if you don't get a response ah well nevermind, but if you do that's a bonus. Sorry, I didn't mean that in a patronising or mean way btw :)

Well, I would't get a response from that flash, but your review on that flash is huge. I have seen longer reviews, but I havn't seen one on the flash page for a while now.

Haha thanks, I don't think I'll get a resposne but that doesn't matter, I enjoyed the game. Damn my reviews taking so long lol, on all the rescent reviews I have written they have all been at least 700 words, they always break the limit so I have to cut chunks of them out :(

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 08:00:11

At 3/26/05 06:14 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: So? It shouldn't really matter wheteher you get a response or not, remember it's mostly about the reviewing. Don't refrain from reviewing just becuase you may not get a response, sure one is nice but not all authors will give ones, if you don't want to review a flash for chance of no response then you might be missing out on a good flash. Just review anything, if you don't get a response ah well nevermind, but if you do that's a bonus. Sorry, I didn't mean that in a patronising or mean way btw :)

Actually, you're kinda right. Before, I reviewed a flash that I am 100% sure that I won't get a response. I wanted to review it since it was a parody of a game that I enjoyed too much. Maybe every now and again, I'll review flashes that I am certain I won't get a response, but I just don't want to make my response rate low. However, I think it's sometimes good to review flashes that I probably won't get a response from since I seem to make giant reviews about good flashes. Don't worry, I'm just a bit too worried about wrecking my response rate, that's all.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 08:12:00

At 3/29/05 08:00 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
Don't worry, I'm just a bit too worried about wrecking my response rate, that's all.

Haha that's ok, I understand since you've got a good response rate. I guess I just personally gave up on the idea of reviewing for responses a long time aog. I don't really care anymore, since my RR is pretty much bad already =P

Got 200 responses today, woo at least that's a nice rounded number :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 08:44:24

I have an artist that responds to all his reviews. I cant provide a link since the poral is plocked for me at this time, but I know others in the top 100 reviewers thread can give you guys the link. The names of the movies are "Imp". theres like 27 of them so you'd be happy with the response rate when you're finished with his work. Also, I heard Seizure Dog and Carmelhadinosaur respond to there works to.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 08:54:13

At 3/29/05 08:44 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Also, I heard Seizure Dog and Carmelhadinosaur respond to there works to.

Seizure Dog, I'm not too sure of, but carmel, I would think so since I've seen him responding to all of the reviews he gets on Retrogade, but anyway, that Imp person you are talking about, I might have seen one of his flashes. Does he happen to have recently made a flash about Beavis and Butthead?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 09:29:59

At 3/29/05 08:54 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 3/29/05 08:44 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Also, I heard Seizure Dog and Carmelhadinosaur respond to there works to.
Seizure Dog, I'm not too sure of, but carmel, I would think so since I've seen him responding to all of the reviews he gets on Retrogade, but anyway, that Imp person you are talking about, I might have seen one of his flashes. Does he happen to have recently made a flash about Beavis and Butthead?

I wouldnt know. I havent been in the portal for some time. Mi modem is screwed up so I can only come to NG at school where the portal is blocked.

I do know that his imp series has like 5 versions of sonic the hedgehog as characters. Its pretty good, but the sound quality sucks. As A matter of fack, it you night find it in my more recent reviews. take a look-see.

Go to the previously stated Wi/Ht thread and ask one of them, if I remember right, SD was responding to them. I guess its because they're friends.(he used to post there)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 12:49:01

At 3/24/05 09:48 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Anyway ~X~ how’s the reviewing going, pretty slow now you’ve hit a whopping 10,000?

Ya its been slow, i been working on my site and stuff...

Oh yeah, and I checked out your Ghost Motel site, just wanted to compliment you on it :) And on the summaries of the episodes on GM you didn’t really tell us much about the strange voice from next door hmmmm =P

OH thanks, ya the site is omly like 20% complete so much going on it, the "Rays Arcade is turning out nice"

Thanks for checking it out...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 13:52:05

At 3/23/05 03:35 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: I've been called a whiny little 'brat' before, I've been told that "Jesus f**ing christ, you take this shit serious" ect. I can't help it, it's my style and after all that's what reviews are here for, to give praise and critique about flash - no need for people to be mean :(

Well. They should be happy they got us. Without the us, they would never get better; I mean, you can get better at animating, drawing, action scripting. But if what you're doing ain't intressting at any point, and if no-one see it funny except yourself, you won't come long. Even if you're the best.

Following our advices, they could make it that way, both they self and we like it.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-29 15:40:16

At 3/29/05 01:52 PM, Andersson wrote:
Following our advices, they could make it that way, both they self and we like it.

Haha yeah, my biggest point exactly, reviews are to help people improve and if people can't appreciate them then I feel they are being a little ignorant. But some people just can't take critique, they don't like to think that there's a possibility that their flash just might be a tiny bit bad. Like I've mentionde before, without OUR suggestions and OUR personal views of the flash, would they be able to transform what was previously an eye-sore into a good flash? Hell no! Without people's negative opinions, they probably wouldn't even realise the flash wa bad at all!

It doesn't really bother me when someone makes a bad response to a review just because I criticised it. They should be lucky it was me. Because one thing's for sure - there are a lot of people out there on the NG who won't hold back in their abuse for a bad flash. I refrain from insulting the author and swearing, but not all people will and voice their true hatered for the submission. At the end of the day, yes I criticised your flash (not actually YOU, I'm speaking generally, you get what I mean), but wouldn't you rather have a review that explains WHY it wasn't so good and gives suggestions, rather than me just spending 10 seconds saying " Blam this piece of Shit! this is utter **** **** **** ....blah blah blah other obscene words" ?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-30 13:24:20

I'll Join!
I used to be big into rewiewing but I stoped for a while.
But a lot of great stuff has been on NG lately so count me in.
I try to review movies for the underated artists because they tend to respond to you more. I only write reviews for popular flash movies If I catch them withen the hour they are out are else you will end up on the 10034th page and its useless.
cuz people still write rewiews for Brackenwood and all the other top 50 stuff (n00bs)

Anyway nice to meat you all especially Tiger Chick and ~X~, your reviews have been
very helpful to me and you gave good scores to a lot of my favorate flash movies too.
peace

majorblood

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-30 15:43:09

At 3/29/05 03:40 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Stuff.

Exactly what I mean. But I've been lucky as I said. Most people like when I point out why it was bad. Ofcourse there is some people which don't agree, but most of the responses are positive.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-30 17:13:30

At 3/30/05 01:24 PM, majorblood wrote: I'll Join!

Welcome! Always great to see more and more people getting into reviewing and enjoying it =D

I used to be big into rewiewing but I stoped for a while.

Aww that's too bad, you could make it into the Top 100 if you review enough, but just remember that quality > quantity. Planning to continue reviewing?

I try to review movies for the underated artists because they tend to respond to you more. I only write reviews for popular flash movies If I catch them withen the hour they are out are else you will end up on the 10034th page and its useless.

Same here, only I don't really write reviews for the lesser-known for responses. But becuase I want to give lesser-known flash a chance, there's loads of little gems out there which people ignore becuase they aren't funny or don't have hentai in it ect. ect. Plus, when you review someone who needs sugegstions for their flash, you know your review is being appreciated and isn't just 'one cog in the wheel'

Anyway nice to meat you all especially Tiger Chick and ~X~, your reviews have been
very helpful to me and you gave good scores to a lot of my favorate flash movies too.
peace

Thanks a lot, I've had bad responses for my reviews so it's great to see people appreciating em. Makes it worthwhile :) What are your favourite flash that I have good scores on?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-03-30 19:13:30

At 3/30/05 05:13 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote:
At 3/30/05 01:24 PM, majorblood wrote: I'll Join!
Welcome! Always great to see more and more people getting into reviewing and enjoying it

I second the welcome. And I agree with what you said about reviewing. The people that don't have much of a reviewing motivation could have some good luck here.

And about reviewing, I've made 5 reviews today and yesterday, which I don't find bad. None of them have got a response yet, though, but I'll wait for a few more days.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-01 09:54:16

I'm glad to see the club is still expanding. Even if it only inches along, its still worth it in the end. I guess I'll start on a member list when I get a chance thats all for now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-01 10:55:03

At 4/1/05 09:54 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I'm glad to see the club is still expanding. Even if it only inches along, its still worth it in the end.

Maybe a proof of that there ain't so many good reviewers? =P
Nah, just kidding.

I guess I'll start on a member list when I get a chance thats all for now.

Do it right away! =)

And have a nice April Fools Day everyone! =D

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-01 10:58:32

that almost rhymed...