00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,798,261 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 16:36:50

Hunting

Never tried it. I used to do a lot of target archery though, and I've gone to shooting ranges a few times as well. I'd really like to get a gun for personal protection/range shootin... but I've yet to get around to that.

also...

MMMM TASTY MEAT

The Audio Forum Lounge

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 16:54:47

hunting

I'd hunt and eat humans if it were alowed but im vegetarian in stead.
ohwell.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 17:01:21

I have a feeling you would have been shot and eaten ages ago if that stuff was legal.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 17:42:44

At 12/1/10 04:15 PM, YouriX wrote: You white people are crazy D:

I feel hurt and discriminininated :(((

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 17:51:13

At 12/1/10 05:01 PM, SBB wrote: I have a feeling you would have been shot and eaten ages ago if that stuff was legal.

no man i got knifes and i know judo with em.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 17:57:15

HUNTING

i killed a rabbit once with a slingshot when i went camping. we then ate it and i made an ashtray withthe skull.. this was ages ago and the skull had fallen and cracked in half so i threw it out.

thats my hunting story. hunting isnt for me. but i know how to skin and gut a rabbit now.

+1 survival skills

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 18:03:59

At 12/1/10 04:21 PM, Mich wrote: Hunting, meat

I'd prefer not to make animals suffer. I understand that you do not try to make them suffer either, you probably kill them as quick as possible--but I just cannot do it. I don't want to. Hell, when I walk through a grocery store and I see all the meat, I can't help but imagine the live animals and feel sick knowing they were slaughtered to be eaten by us.

And yes, that's the biggest reason why I'm vegetarian. Feel free to call me a wuss for it, I can't help it.
Commence photos of steak and comments saying "mmmm tasty meat"

Being a butcher, the only thing I don't like is Veal. We're told how we get all our loins and stuff so I know what happens to them. Basically veal is baby cows who are force fed then slaughtered pretty quickly. However I don't feel bad about eating animals at all. I figured if someone put a piece of human steak in front of an animal (meat eater of course, or a very hungry vegetarian animal) and left it there, the animal would eat it. Well I do the same. Not out of necessity, but because I enjoy the flavor.

But yeah, I've only ever killed (accidentally and not accidentally) mosquitos, flies, and small spiders. I even tend to try and catch flies and let them fly out of the window.

Let them go so they can spread flesh eating diseases and other incurable viruses?

My main thing when thinking about all this is "would they do the same for me" and the answer is no. An animal, or bug wouldn't hesitate to kill me and eat me if I got in its way.

Who can tell me the difference between a porterhouse and a T-bone +5 points if you get it right... And a harder one, what's the difference between a delmonico ribeye and a boneless prime rib? +8 points!

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 19:11:03

At 12/1/10 04:36 PM, EchozAurora wrote: MMMM TASTY MEAT

Reminded me of a joke my friend directed to my other friend (who is a vegetarian as well) at a diner/birthday party once. Went a little something like...

The Audio Forum Lounge

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 19:22:25

meat

delicious and nutritious

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 20:17:50

At 12/1/10 02:09 PM, sorohanro wrote: Deja Vu
Nah, it's just a glitch in the Matrix.

It's just a dream it's just a dream it's just a dream...

Deja Reve...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 20:44:27

I don't push my meat eating preferences on others, I wish more vegetarians would do the same.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 21:08:28

At 12/1/10 08:44 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: I don't push my meat eating preferences on others, I wish more vegetarians would do the same.

seriously... That's the only problem I have with vegetarians, is when they're like WHY DO YOU EAT MEAT YOU EVIL CREATURE. Same with PETA members... "I LIKE ANIMALS BETTER THAN HUMANS"

It's like, try going to the wilderness (lol runescape?) and asking a bear if you can stay in his home, then try asking a human if you can stay in their home. Who's more likely to allow it?

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 21:33:16

At 12/1/10 09:08 PM, Envy wrote: It's like, try going to the wilderness (lol runescape?) and asking a bear if you can stay in his home, then try asking a human if you can stay in their home. Who's more likely to allow it?

probably the bear

people are dicks

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-01 21:43:17

At 12/1/10 09:08 PM, Envy wrote:

It's like, try going to the wilderness (lol runescape?) and asking a bear if you can stay in his home, then try asking a human if you can stay in their home. Who's more likely to allow it?

inb4chronisgayandlovesbears

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 01:54:19

Wall of text

Sometimes informational.

Just lurking...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 02:00:49

I've shot a few guns before, but I've never hunted. I'd like to, someday.

That sounds like an awesome time, LaForge.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 03:16:23

Chron'ing it Up

Today's top three compliments I received today;

3. I'd give you $10 for your album.

2. You are quite the egalitarian.

1. I'd say 30 percent of my new thoughts and thought processes are driven by your outlandish fucking comments.

Apparently eating cheetos with a fork to avoid the mess impresses fellow university students.

The world is in trouble.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 04:50:34

@ laforge, i read it all, was a nice story :)

Im a good shot actually, on fairs i always win prizes and people are always in awe around me on how accurate i am, sadly theres no hunting club in my area or i would.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 05:17:12

At 12/1/10 05:42 PM, FairSquare wrote: I feel hurt and discriminininated :(((

Now you know how i feel everyday ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 09:07:45

At 12/2/10 08:52 AM, Chronamut wrote: oh stop it - blacks are no longer opressed >:(

Funny you should say that i use to think like that to.
But it is a fact that you are treated diffrintly for you skin color. They did a research here in holland and the newspaper had to admit that its harder for foreigners to get a job then a white person. And from personal experience i can relate to that.

Maybe in Canada people are treated equally i dont know....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 10:40:14

At 12/2/10 09:34 AM, Chronamut wrote: I guess there may be discrimination in small pockets but yes it's pretty much equal.The gay thing still isn't fully accepted in some places - they won't fire you over it - but they may become over critical of you so that they can find some other flaw to base firing you off of..

See? You understand.
Gays and blacks will never be fully accepted by this world ruled by fat white people. Racisme it will never die, it will only multiply.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 11:29:11

people treat me differently in some areas because i look jewish. I find it hysterical

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 11:35:55

FIFA WC 2018 and 2022

So the Worldcup 2018 is held in Russia and 2022 in ..Qatar? What the fuck.

New tune: Yag

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:08:58

At 12/2/10 10:40 AM, YouriX wrote: Gays and blacks will never be fully accepted by this world ruled by fat white people.

You're generalizing now.
Fat white people =/= racists.
Also, racism doesn't exist because the people who rule the world are fat and white. It exists, because people are idiots. Not just white people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:20:10

At 12/2/10 04:50 AM, Calamaistr wrote: @ laforge, i read it all, was a nice story :)

This isn't twitter you twat.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:22:29

i love when white people are victims of prejudice and racism and the media calls it reverse racism. Fuckin tools.

But yes Youri i do agree that sometimes the color of your skin does dictate the way people treat you depending on where you are and how you carry yourself. Some black people are just stupid because when someone treats them like street scum they think its because of the color of thier skin, when in most cases it because of the way they dress and the way they talk. if some hooded out black person that doesnt speak correctly confronts me about something i usually treat them with less manners. I do the same for any white person that dresses and talks like white trash. I dont believe im above anyone but sometimes the ingnorance is just so much in your face that you cant help giving them an attitude.

Like im 100% italian. i live in staten island new york. Many of the italians here REALLY piss me off because they give italians a bad name. Like they are bone headed retards only concerned with their looks and gossip. Meanwhile italian americans that are normal and not ghettofabulous are no different from anyone else with a brain. we just have different values and culture.

But back to your point yourix. Yes sometimes people are dicks to you because of your skin color but the truth is that the better person would not let it bother them because the better person would never discriminate on skin color alone.

I discriminate on 2 factors mostly. Speech and attire. Not so much attire but speech definitly. Speak like an idiot and ill treat you like an idiot. Dress like a ghetto fabulous asshole and ill perceive you as an asshole. Unless you dress like that and speak like you are an oxford graduate. Then ill just see that person as an eccentric.

why am i typing so much

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:28:18

At 12/2/10 12:22 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:

why am i typing so much

because God told you to.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:32:06

God has been dodging me for months now. Fucker still owes me 50 bucks

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:47:57

At 12/2/10 12:22 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Stuff

I have to agree with you. I hate it when people come to me and start talking slang or acting all gangsta. I study freaking hard and try to speak proper Dutch. I dont even wear street like clothings. And alot of times i wear suites.

Still even though i am known in my town for being a nice guy. Still people judge those with diffrint skin color. I once got in a discussion with someone about that. She stated that all antillen (People from Curacao, Aruba etc). Are lazy and hang out on the streets all day long. As a Anti i said that not all of them are like that I AM A ANTI!!! She responded by saying that i was an exception. What?!?

I have to admit i have become somewhat bitter. But can you blame me? I confront such things daily!!
Or other subtle things like. When they see someone on the street thats black they say: " hey there goes a black guy." If that person was white they would have simply said: "There goes a guy"
Why cant you just simply say the same to a black person? Why put emphasis on the fact that he's black?
The list goes on.....

I learned to live with it, but i cant help but react to my surroundings.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:16:39

At 12/2/10 01:14 PM, Chronamut wrote:

fuck off.

Gay.

lel

BBS Signature