00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cowboy21223 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,796,372 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-15 22:25:19

At 3/15/09 09:36 PM, TwilightShade wrote: That'll be a real "fecal matter" once you realize that there was only one pooper. =X

Oh shit!!! I don't know what that means, but it can't be good!~!

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 00:38:49

At 3/15/09 07:16 PM, Quarl wrote: Well I guess we all know what's on your mind. Fact is, chron approved and he's gay, so there. I make a decent chick. Or he just said I looked better than echoz, which I guess isn't much of a prize but I'll accept it as one anyways.

Never said that you didn't look like a girl, I just said that you look like a "twisted" girl, one who listens to pitch-black metal and sticks dildoes up guys asses while they wear a chastity belt and a ball-gag.

Note the mood....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 00:46:56

milo and otis'

how many animals were harme in the making of this film

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 01:03:51

At 3/16/09 12:46 AM, unowned wrote: milo and otis'

I have no clue, but to be honest... that is the worst movie I've ever seen. It brings a tear to my eye every time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 05:35:37

Teh. Worst. Evah.

At 3/16/09 01:03 AM, Steven-Polley wrote: I have no clue, but to be honest... that is the worst movie I've ever seen. It brings a tear to my eye every time.

And still, the critics of the world decided that this is probably as low as it gets. I mean, how can a film featuring aliens that attempt to throw humanity into disarray by turning the people into zombies be bad? XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 06:27:29

At 3/16/09 05:35 AM, Hades0013 wrote:
And still, the critics of the world decided that this is probably as low as it gets. I mean, how can a film featuring aliens that attempt to throw humanity into disarray by turning the people into zombies be bad? XD

I must see this movie now. My friends have a thing called "get stoned and watch bad movies night" on Fridays sometimes. I don't participate in getting stoned though but it should be awesome. Anyway I'm so suggesting this. Last time it was Omega Cop but we all got really drunk and didn't even watch it. Except I saw one scene where all these guys had this girl tied up and cut her thigh and started drinking her blood. (WTF?!!) Oh and Omega Cop had a giant fucking gun, it was like an 8 barrel shotgun. Badass.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 06:55:29

At 3/16/09 12:46 AM, unowned wrote: milo and otis'

How dare you

How fuckin' dare you. I loved that film all throughout my childhood.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 07:00:37

MILO AND OTIS

remember that one scene where they throw a a real life cat off a cliff into the ocean.
i still love that movie though. i named my first cat milo cause he was an orange tabby just like in the movie

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 08:11:32

At 3/16/09 07:00 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: MILO AND OTIS

remember that one scene where they throw a a real life cat off a cliff into the ocean.
i still love that movie though. i named my first cat milo cause he was an orange tabby just like in the movie

Great movie, loved the animal violence!

Wyldfyre1

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 15:07:32

At 3/16/09 12:53 PM, YouriX wrote: Show off?
Well one of us where showing off there list of fans. now is my turn! Tadda!! Not much but its all i got :)

http://rig.newgrounds.com/news/post/4758 6
>:(
Both of you.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 15:24:34

hey gais

go fuck yourselves hahahahahaha. i got a whole 13 people.

oh yeah stat posts arent allowed ... oh no,, rucklo is gonna chain me up and pour freezing cold water all over me again tonight... he always tell me how much of a dirty whore i am

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 15:52:06

At 3/16/09 03:07 PM, MICHhimself wrote: http://rig.newgrounds.com/news/post/4758 6

Right, I forgot about that post. Updated.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 16:53:50

haha wow. Since November I've doubled my fan base. :P

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 17:59:22

Fanbase

At 3/16/09 04:53 PM, TMM43 wrote: haha wow. Since November I've doubled my fan base. :P

Lol I've like quntupled mine since then...

is that a word?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 18:04:23

At 3/16/09 05:59 PM, gregaaron89 wrote: Fanbase

At 3/16/09 04:53 PM, TMM43 wrote: haha wow. Since November I've doubled my fan base. :P
Lol I've like quntupled mine since then...

is that a word?

Nope, and I've never been on the top 5 or top 30 so I have under 20 fans. Trying to get top 5 for fans = epic fail.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 18:36:08

The right word

At 3/16/09 05:59 PM, gregaaron89 wrote: Lol I've like quntupled mine since then...

is that a word?

quadrupled

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 18:42:25

Numm-numm-nummers

At 3/16/09 06:36 PM, Steven-Polley wrote: quadrupled

Quadrupled = x4
Quintupled = x5

The Latin names for numbers are the basis, so yeah, it works.

Go, linguistics, go!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 18:50:12

Annoying Girl

She keeps calling me. She knows i'm at home for Spring Break and she keeps...calling...me.

Of course, I never answer. I don't know what her problem is.

When I first met her in highschool, she was hot. Real hot. Now she's just chubby and annoying.

Why can't people take a hint?

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 18:59:33

Hints

At 3/16/09 06:50 PM, nal1200 wrote: Why can't people take a hint?

Insults including animals, members of her family and variations of the verb "procreate" usually work quite nicely. A brick to the head is a tad less subtle, and may (read: will) attract some unwanted attention, but it should be noted as a last resort.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 20:12:02

At 3/16/09 06:59 PM, Hades0013 wrote: Hints
At 3/16/09 06:50 PM, nal1200 wrote: Why can't people take a hint?
Insults including animals, members of her family and variations of the verb "procreate" usually work quite nicely. A brick to the head is a tad less subtle, and may (read: will) attract some unwanted attention, but it should be noted as a last resort.

Or you could solve the entire problem with one word, "fat".

Of course, you could just get her to start exercising; if she had that bod and face before she can certainly shed the exterior armor and return to the former glory. If she's nice, I say stick with it.

Latest Song: And I Must Scream | Contact Me: Reverbnation | Facebook | Mysace

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 20:27:03

At 3/16/09 06:27 AM, gregaaron89 wrote: I don't participate in getting stoned

Ha! Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't!

factors against you:
-You attend school in Philadelphia.
-You attend ART school.
-You attend an ART school in PHILADELPHIA.
-You're under the age of 25.
-You're human.
-Your friends smoke.

But you don't smoke mids? orange kush? O.J. Kush? Purple haze? heddies?
Furthermore, if you can identify at least two of those listed, you smoke weed.

Annoying Girl

Well, all I can say to that is, well, if you've ever wanted to do a stage rendition of Free Willy....

And by willy, I don't mean cock. I mean whale. Get the animal right.

Fanbase

I just want to say that my newest song is responsible for about 6 of my newest fans. Also, I'm now above Sorohanro somehow, unless his list hasn't been updated for years.

At 3/16/09 08:12 PM, TwilightShade wrote: Of course, you could just get her to start exercising; if she had that bod and face before she can certainly shed the exterior armor and return to the former glory. If she's nice, I say stick with it.

It's a lost cause if she doesn't have the desire to lose the blubber. If she does want to shed her exoskeleton, than he'll have to work out with her if you want to see any results. Also, the weight gain is most likely caused by some kind of hurt that she's 1) not over with and 2) apt to bring up a few times a week. Notice that she's trying to talk to him, not the other way around. Also notice that she's persistent in her attempts. She's probably pretty desperate. It probably wouldn't turn out well.

Wow, that much character analysis just from that one post. I scare myself sometimes...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 20:55:16

At 3/16/09 08:51 PM, Chronamut wrote: thats sad how you can care to little about someone as soon as they get fat.. personally - I dont care if steve gains or loses pounds - if he gains them he just becoems more bearish and its more fun to play with - if he loses it and buffs up more hes a fucking tank and thats always fun as well :P

Sorry, I'm just a little shallow. And by a little, I mean ALL I SEE IS TITS AND ASS!!!!!

potheads
I never have, ever tried smoking pot. And I never will.

Why do you lie? Admit to your smoky, hazy sins. ADMIT!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 22:54:53

Annoying Girl

At 3/16/09 08:27 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: It's a lost cause if she doesn't have the desire to lose the blubber. If she does want to shed her exoskeleton, than he'll have to work out with her if you want to see any results. Also, the weight gain is most likely caused by some kind of hurt that she's 1) not over with and 2) apt to bring up a few times a week. Notice that she's trying to talk to him, not the other way around. Also notice that she's persistent in her attempts. She's probably pretty desperate. It probably wouldn't turn out well.

She probably gained all the weight from beer and liquor.

The difference of time between the two pictures was pre college and during college.

Also, chron, it's not that my entire opinion is formed around her aesthetic qualities, but rather she's incredibly annoying - and having a good appearance drowns out her annoying qualities. So you can see how a lack of aesthetic beauty brings back the bad parts of a personality.

At any rate, i'm more into brunettes.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-16 23:57:13

At 3/16/09 08:59 PM, Chronamut wrote:
dude im spacey enuff as it is - I dont need that crap haha - prolly woulodnt even remember my own name nemore then..

you might start appreciating the rap music

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-17 01:16:41

At 3/16/09 08:27 PM, blackattackbitch wrote:

Fanbase

I just want to say that my newest song is responsible for about 6 of my newest fans.

Likewise. Interestingly enough though, my most popular tracks are also the most controversial. I have reviews ranging from "fucking awesome" to "my ears are bleeding" on two tracks. Over twenty reviews on both of them, around 15 faves, a few thousand listens and always new fans... but damn do people hate em.

:D

At 3/16/09 08:51 PM, Chronamut wrote:
I never have, ever tried smoking pot. And I never will.

Will you do it for sex? Some people use it as an aphrodisiac... we could use it as an aphrodisiac ;D

Coming on too strong?

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-17 10:19:30

School violence thwarted?

For those of you who don't visit General, here's an interesting thread that will surely go down in the annals of either epic win or fail.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-17 11:16:47

SCHOOL VIOLENCE

Whoah . i just saw wade made a message on facebook about it, thanks for the link rig, 7 pages long , holy sheet. That kid is in so much effin trouble. authorities contacted .. mothers going to the school to grab their children, This kid really did start a shitstorm. i cant wait to see how much trouble this kid got into. he might make that small towns newspaper.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-17 14:15:05

At 3/17/09 10:19 AM, Rig wrote: School violence thwarted?

For those of you who don't visit General, here's an interesting thread that will surely go down in the annals of either epic win or fail.

Read it all :3
I say EPIC winf for NG to solve it.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-17 14:22:42

'Elite user' sigs
Seriously, what's up with all those? I think they're pretty much fail :p

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-17 14:37:05

'Elite user' sigs

At 3/17/09 02:22 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Seriously, what's up with all those? I think they're pretty much fail :p

"All of those"? I noticed like three of them... XD And I suppose it's just some joke or something, otherwise it's made of 100% hand-picked phail.

Would someone care to explain?

BBS Signature