00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,783,240 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-14 17:51:11

At 7/14/10 04:11 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: STUPID THREADS

Today has been one of those days where thread after thread of stupid simple questions or simply bad ideas come up a lot.

Notice how 90% percent of them are from the same person.

A pattern? >_> <_< Naaaah, couldn't be...

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-14 18:30:57

Today has been one of those days where thread after thread of stupid simple questions or simply bad ideas come up a lot.

Business as usual I see.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 15:30:14

its just because all the kiddies are out of school and need something to do with their time

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 16:14:05

Job

So, i have a temporary job.
This is because there's a new taxi system for people who are incapable of traveling on their own (mostly elderly people) to and from the hospital.
With the old system they had to book a taxi at home for their ride to and from the hospital, but with the new system they only have to book a ride from their home to the hospital and then, when they are done in the hospital, they can book their ride home there. This is much easier because now they don't have to wait very long for a taxi and you never really know when you're finished in a hospital, so it's hard to book a ride home from the hospital when you're still at home.
Now, my job is to explain how the system works to the elderly people. This is because there's a new machine where they have to book their ride and most elderly people aren't exactly good with new machine's.
But it's really simple. Touch screen > insert card > pull card out > touch 'book ride' and the ride is booked.
Now here's the 'problem'. I have to sit in the hospital from 9 AM to 6 PM and today there were a total of 6 or 7 people who needed to use the new system. And it only takes 2 minutes to explain.
So yeah, i just sit there all day long. Reading. Thinking about life and things. Listening to music. Being bored.
Tomorrow i'm going to bring some paper and a pen with me and i'm gonna write a story.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 16:17:51

At 7/15/10 04:14 PM, Mussirus wrote:
Tomorrow i'm going to bring some paper and a pen with me and i'm gonna write a story.

It better be a romance novel. Cause they get me hot all over every time I read them.

Congrats on getting a job btw. I've been searching for over two years now for one. -_-

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 16:52:06

At 7/15/10 04:17 PM, Gravey wrote:
At 7/15/10 04:14 PM, Mussirus wrote:
It better be a romance novel. Cause they get me hot all over every time I read them.

Well, i have to disappoint you.
I'm going to write a very hot and sexy story. But i'll write it in Dutch, so you can't read it ;p

Congrats on getting a job btw. I've been searching for over two years now for one. -_-

Oh, it isn't that hard to find a job here. Well, it is when you try to find a decent job (you know, a job where you actually need some papers for). But my job is just a students job and i only do it for 1 week. Yesterday was my first day and sunday will be my last.
Also, for the past year i had a job on saturdays and i still have that job. I just had to cancel this saturday for my temporary job, but next week i'll work at my other job again. I hope this is not too confusing :p

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 17:50:26

Gonna party all damn weekend!!! =D

Headin up to KC for Rusko tonight, and then stickin around (afterparty, sleep in car at rest stop, who the fuck knows)... and headin out to Global Dance Festival tomorrow with Paul van Dyk, BT, Designer Drugs, Steve Smooth, and a whole pile of other DJs. It's gonna be badass!!

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 17:55:13

but i wanna see ruscko!.. no fair!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 18:12:46

At 7/15/10 04:52 PM, Mussirus wrote:
Well, i have to disappoint you.
I'm going to write a very hot and sexy story. But i'll write it in Dutch, so you can't read it ;p

*SADFACE*

Oh, it isn't that hard to find a job here. Well, it is when you try to find a decent job (you know, a job where you actually need some papers for). But my job is just a students job and i only do it for 1 week. Yesterday was my first day and sunday will be my last.
Also, for the past year i had a job on saturdays and i still have that job. I just had to cancel this saturday for my temporary job, but next week i'll work at my other job again. I hope this is not too confusing :p

Must be nice. I can't get a job waiting tables at Applebees. They keep telling me I need about 5 years of waiting experience to be a candidate to work there. My degree is doing me so well as you can imagine. -_-

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-15 18:52:04

At 7/15/10 05:50 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Gonna party all damn weekend!!! =D

Headin up to KC for Rusko tonight, and then stickin around (afterparty, sleep in car at rest stop, who the fuck knows)... and headin out to Global Dance Festival tomorrow with Paul van Dyk, BT, Designer Drugs, Steve Smooth, and a whole pile of other DJs. It's gonna be badass!!

Nice man! Then you should get back and DJ yourself on sunday night! haha.....if only there was an open venue around...like an internet radio station or something....hmmmm

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 02:54:55

Cy-Buh Puh-Leece

So does anyone else find this to be flat out hilarious?!

Epic Fail.....Wait....Epic WIN!!!

The best part is this all started because this chick posted some crappy vid of herself singing on Youtube, and the people on 4chan told her that her singing sucked. And of course, daddy couldn't have that.

The cyber police remarked imo is the lulziest thing I've heard in quite some time. :-P

Thanks Sessile for showing me this wonderful piece of Youtube gold!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 03:12:41

no problem bro

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 10:24:09

At 7/16/10 02:54 AM, Gravey wrote:

She sounds like my ex girlfriend mwahaha. I wish I could have found her youtube page to make fun of her. Oh well.

FLSTUDIO 9.5 BETA

For FL users, this is a MUST GET update. It's still in beta stage but the program is siiiiiick. So much win involved. They didn't mention it in the video but they added a convolution reverb plugin that also does some other neat stuff---that alone is a reason to DL it unless your lucky enough to afford waves plug-ins (which i am not).

Basically they have made a major uplift to what was already something awesome about fl studio, and that's its ability to be the fastest way to get from mind to computer. It's ease of UI essentially. Now it's not only easy, but SEXY.

They also are really trying to push it's live features, which I've got to admit in combination with gross beats live abilities allows you do some really awesome stuff. Really allows you to change the structure and patterns everytime you do a track. Unfortunately if you want this to carry over into DJing at all you would need 2 comps set up and hooked up to a mixer to be effective, otherwise it's main purpose is song by song performance.

Anyways check it out guys, it's not nearly as glitchy as beta's in the past

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 10:35:26

At 7/16/10 02:54 AM, Gravey wrote: Cy-Buh Puh-Leece

Consequences will never be the same!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 10:47:21

At 7/16/10 10:35 AM, SineRider wrote:
At 7/16/10 02:54 AM, Gravey wrote: Cy-Buh Puh-Leece

i was genuinely afraid that guy was gonna show up at my house. then i remembered i never actually harassed his daughter.

i then proceeded to harass his daughter...

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 11:20:20

Cy-Buh Puh-Leece

She's actually only 11 years old, or at least I think so. A lot of people around that age visit YouTube, unfortunately. Just look at this adorable little attempt at a rant.

Also, there's a whole thread about it in the General Forum.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 11:25:54

At 7/16/10 11:20 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Cy-Buh Puh-Leece

Bot iff ders nos homswoks houz wilts eye laerns 2 speal?1!!1!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 11:39:03

ya dun goofed

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 13:19:11

At 7/16/10 10:35 AM, SineRider wrote:

Yea, this is probably my new favorite quote. I've been laughing nonstop over this video.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 17:04:59

"I KNOW WHOSE SENDIN THE EMAILS, CUZ I BACKTRACED IT"

you know i lawled

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 17:27:32

blank text

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-16 23:54:17

Yeah i watched the clip and stoped after a few seconds. I find it just waaay to stupid to be funny. And believe me i am a guy who has a big sense of humor but this... meh...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 00:11:46

At 7/16/10 11:54 PM, YouriX wrote: Consequences will never be the same!

Yeah i watched the clip and stoped after a few seconds. I find it just waaay to stupid to be funny. And believe me i am a guy who has a big sense of humor but this... meh...

I think the best part of the entire thing is how he is trying to be intimidating while on his knees. It's hilarious cause it is the most submissive pose ever. But he has to do it in order for the webcam to see him. Makes his rant just the more lulzy and far less intimidating than he was hoping for. X-D

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 05:20:36

Festivals

So, since my friend introduced me to a group called STS9, I've wanted to go to a music festival. So I've decided I want to go to Rothbury '11, since they cancelled this year. Does anyone know when tickets would go on sale for this event, and also, I think you guys should try to come. It sounds like an awesome time.
Anyone ever been to a festival like that? Tell me about it, if you got the time.

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 08:54:33

Eight

Is the total number of failed collabs I've had due to fags having pirated software and not being able to open my projects because they have like fl7 or some shit.

Yes I could just export waves and all but fucking christ people. Stop slapping software engineers in the face they don't deserve it

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 12:45:37

England
What the hell do I do there? We're going to London, then to Brighton and then we'll drive along the southern coast to Southampton... two weeks in total. Pants required for any activity, unfortunately.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 12:50:46

At 7/17/10 12:45 PM, SBB wrote: England
What the hell do I do there? We're going to London

Dance much? I believe there's some ridiculous awesome clubs there

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 13:02:41

Gah, last post on the page again, wah.

At 7/17/10 12:50 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote:

Probably won't happen since I'm just with my family and not bringing any of my friends, also that I'm 15 and in a foreign-language country (can't speak English for shit even though I write fluently). A concert or festival of sorts is more likely though. But I haven't found anything online.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 13:11:43

At 7/17/10 01:02 PM, SBB wrote: Gah, last post on the page again, wah.

At 7/17/10 12:50 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
Probably won't happen since I'm just with my family and not bringing any of my friends, also that I'm 15 and in a foreign-language country (can't speak English for shit even though I write fluently). A concert or festival of sorts is more likely though. But I haven't found anything online.

Well have you been there before? A lot of people just go sight seeing and on tours. There's a grip of semi-interesting things to see. Churches, the palace, gardens, parks, and big ass bus tours. That'll take up a day at least.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-07-17 13:23:37

Dubstep Recognition

Guys, we have it distinguished from DnB now. There's no need to put "Dubstep" in parenthesis at the end of all of the titles any more. Just reminding everyone out there.

BBS Signature